Happy Birthday.....?

In Love with a Masked Guy

You were sleeping when you felt something poke you.

"Miss, you need to wake up now. You'll be late for school." One of your maids said while waiting for you to stand up.

"5 more minutes." You mumbled in your sleep.

"Miss, you better get up now. You'll be really late if you don't." She said as she started poking you again.

"What time is it now?" You asked her as you finally opened your eyes.

"7:30" she stated.

"WHAT?!?!? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!?" You said as you immediately stood up and frantically went to the washroom to freshen up.

"I did." Your maid said.

After 15 mins

"Ajhussi, let's go or I'll  be late!" You said to your driver while you went inside the car.

"Had a good sleep, miss?" Your driver asked as he started the engine and drove off.

"Actually, yes." You lied to him.

The truth is, like the other days, you cried yourself to sleep...again. You didn't know why but you just felt like you were not accepted and loved by anyone. That your friends are just there for you because they're using you for fame and money. But other than that, they don't really need you. That's how you feel towards the world, that no one cares about you. You may seem bubbly and friendly on the outside, but there is something bothering and that you're broken, really broken on the inside.

"Miss, are you okay?" those words broke you from your thinking.

"Deh" you simply said as you gave him a smile. it was not fake nor it was a genuine smile. You felt like you just needed to smile for assurance that everything will be okay. 

After 10 mins.

Your dirver opened the door for you and you simple thanked him with a bow.

You still have 5 mins to walk to your classroom, so no need to hurry. And even though you're late or anything, the disciplinary officers will pardon you since your father is the co-owner of the school.

"(your name)!" you heard someone say. You turned around and saw your "bestfriend" Haneul.

"Yah, why are you late?" she said as she "slapped" your arm.

"For your information, I'm not late. We still have 3 minutes before the first bell. And with that, we should hurry. Now let's go." You said as you dragged her towards the classroom.

You were considered a queenka of the school since you're really gorgeous and hot at the same time. Many guys want to take you to bed, but you're not that type of person. You may seem flirty and a , but you value your viginity and dignity.

As soon as you entered the room, the teacher came in.

"Okay, open your books to page 413." The teacher oredered you as he settled his things down on the table.

You got your book and opened it on that page, but you began drifting to sleep.

And since you're smart enough, and always top of your class, you don't need to study and listen anymore to your teachers.

You were running through an alley, 6 guys following behind you.

You kept on running and running, until you reached the dead end. You can't really see their faces, but one thing's for sure, they're all  blondes.

You tried to ask for help, but you there's no voice coming out from your mouth.

One guy began approaching you, with a smirk on his face...then he began..

"(Your name)! Wake up!' you heard your "bestfriend" say.

You then opened your eyes and rubbed them

"Yah, I'm hungry already! Let's go to the cafeteria already! The rest are waiting for us!" She said as she stood up and went out of the door.

"Aigoo, guess she doesn't even know that it's my birthday today." you mumbled as you stood up and followed your so called "bestfriend" to the cafeteria.

At the end of the day, no one still knew that it was your birthday.

With disappointment, you walked towards the exit and entered the car.

"Miss, happy birthday!" your driver greeted you as he drove off.

You were shocked of what he said.

"you think I forgot?" He said with a chuckle.

"It's just...." you said as you felt tears falling from your face.

"Miss, don't cry. Here." he said as he handed you a box.

"What's this?" you asked while eyeing the box.

"My girft." He said.

"Gift?"

"It's your birthday today right?" he said sarcastically.

"Thank you." you said to him.

At least one person remembered. 

After 10 mins, you arrived home and were greeted by your other household staffs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAY!" they all said while popping some confettis and blowing trumpets.

"Thank you" you said with a smile.

"Your parents are overseas and they can't come home today, so instead, they gave you this gift." your oldest maid said as she handed you a box.

You accepted the box and excused yourself.

"I'll be going upstairs now. Thank you again." you said as you went upstairs with the box on your other hand.

When you entered your room, you can't just help but cry. You were already used to it. Your parents always have overseas meetings and such, they can't even come home for your birthday. They were simply workaholics, always negliecting you. But every year, they'll give you presents like, bags, shoes, designer dresses, gadgets or even money. But you never cared about those. All you ever want is to spend your birthday with your parents. Even just for  day, be loved and cared by your so called to be parents. 

You opened the box and found a designer bag and a letter. You opened the letter and read it.

Dearest (your name,)

We're so sorry that we won't be albe to come home today. We have an important transaction to make. Hope you'll understand. We promise yo come home on your next birthday. We know that you want to spend some time with us especially on this day, but we just can't. 

Here's a limited edition of Louis Vuitton. Hope you'll love it.

Remeber, we love you okay? Cheer up!

From your dad and mom. <3

After reading the letter, your uniform was already wet from all the crying. Even your make up was ruined because of the amount of tears that you shed.

After calming down adn regainign your composure, you went to walk in closet and placed your new bag on your cabiniet. After that, you went to your bathroom to freshen up.

After 15 minutes, you decided to log in into you me2day account and see if anyone greeted you. But to your dismay, no one even posted a simple "happy birthday." even your closest friends.

I guess no one really loves me. You though as you logged out and went to sleep with a more shattered heart.