EPILOGUE

Without You

A boy with hazel brown eyes and lightly tanned skin was slowly backing away from four other boys who seemed just a bit taller than the other boy. The four boys were cornering the other towards the wall. The boy with the hazel eyes looked confused at the four boys. 

"We don't like you." One simply stated. 

"Yeah, you look funny." Another added. 

"And you seem stupid too." 

The fourteen year old laughed interally, amazed. It had been his first day at school and he was already disliked by a group of kids for no reason. His mother always warned him about bullies in Korea but never did he think they were true; he only thought she was exaggerating. Boy, just his luck. 

"Are you guys done being complete douche bags?" A female appeared behind the five boys. 

She had long brown hair that stopped at her shoulders, dark brown eyes that sparkled, fair skin, and a smirk plastered on her face that shown her confidence. The four boys groaned, annoyed. They turned their attention at the girl. 

"Mind your own business, ok?" One of them said. 

"Lets see ... I'm the class president, and that boy right there, yes, the one you're about to attack, is a part of my class, so yeah, I am minding my business, ." She crossed her arms in front of her chest, challenging the four. 

"I know everyone is practically in love with you, but we're not falling for that . You're just a pretty face with no bite. You act all tough but- AHH!" The male fell flat on the floor, clutching onto his crotch. He was in pain while his other three friends stared at the female in horror. Two grabbed the arms of the fallen male and all four ran away immediately. 

The girl walked towards the boy who looked bored. 

"Hey, you okay?" She asked him nicely. 

"Why'd you rescue me? I didn't need help." The boy pouted, puffing out his cheeks. 

He's so cute. She thought.

"Well seeing you were being cornered I felt the need to step in." She explained, raising her eyebrow at him. 

"I had it handled." The boy stubbornly answered. 

The girl rolled her eyes and nodded. 

"Sorry I bruised your male ego." 

The boy sighed. 

"Thanks ... I guess." He mumbled. 

The girls eyes grew wide. He shrugged his shoulders. 

"My mom always told me to say thanks to people who help me, regardless of gender." 

"Well, your mom sounds pretty cool." 

"I know." He grinned, remembering the stories his mother and father told him about their past. 

"So, whats your name?" He asked the girl. 

"Sooah." 

"I'm Jeon." 

"I know." She replied with a smile. 

He looked at her weirdly. 

"Didn't you see me in your class? I was the one sitting right in front of you when you stood in front of the class." 

He thought for a moment and realized it was the girl whom he thought was really cute. His cheeks instantly blushed and he nodded. The girl didn't seem to notice. 

"Yeah, I don't really pay attention in class." He explained, scratching the back of his head. 

She giggled at the boy and shook her head once more. 

"Well, since I've done my duty as a class president, I'll leave you now. See you in school tomorrow." She waved at the boy. 

"Hey, wait!" He grabbed her by the wrist, pulling her to a stop. 

Sooah turned around, shocked at the boy. 

"Oh, uh, haha, sorry. Uh, d-do you want to come over to my house? I think my mom would really like you. I-it's not cause I like you or anything, its just that she'd be grateful to someone who saved me." He explained, looking down at his feet. 

The girl was amused by his shyness. She felt her cheeks heat up as she took his offer. 

"Sure." She said, smiling at the boy. 

-- 

They arrived at a two story house, Sooah noticed that it was the house for sale earlier that week. They both walked towards the front door. As Jeon reached for the door knob, the door swung open, revealing a young looking woman. She had her bangs tied into an apple styled bun, she was wearing a loose white vneck and jeans. 

"YOU!" The female yelled, grabbing Jeon by the neck and pulling him into a headlock.

"MA!" He yelled, trying to pull the females' arms off of him while Sooah watched. 

The older female looked up and saw Sooah. She let go of Jeon and smiled at the boy. 

"Hey, she's cute. Is she your girlfriend now?" The female pinched Jeon's cheeks. 

"NO! MOM! YOU'RE SO EMBARASSING!" Jeon whined as Sooah tried to contain her laughter. 

"Hello ma'am, I'm Sooah, class president of our class. Nice to meet you." She introduced herself and bowed. 

"Aw, she has manners too! Maybe she can teach you some." 

"MA!" Jeon whined. 

"Nice to meet you Sooah, I'm Jeon's mom, Irina. You can call me Auntie if you'd like. Or Umma, which ever you'd like. I'm fine with both." 

"MOM! UGH!" Jeon's cheeks were red as Irina continued to son. Sooah smiled at the two. 

"We should probably get inside. Com'on tell me all about your day, the both of you." She opened the door more, letting the two kids enter the house. 

Sooah looked around the fairly decorated interior of the house. There were a few portrait sized pictures of their family throughout the house, their living room had a large white block couch and a large flat-screen tv. Once they walked through the hallway connecting to the kitchen, Sooah smelled food being cooked. 

"Ma, something smells good." Jeon commented. 

"I decided to cook your favorite in honor of your first day." She patted her sons head, messing up his hair. 

They entered the kitchen which had a large dining room table on the opposite side of where the refridgerator, stovetop, sink, and cupboards were. Jeon and Sooah sat down on the chairs of the dining table while Irina went to check what she was cooking. 

"Your mom's really nice." Sooah quietly told Jeon. 

"Sure, when she's not bullying me." He mumbled under his breath. 

"You, I heard that." Irina said without turning her back at them. 

She continued to cook the pork belly until it was well done. She took tongs and placed the hot sizzling meat onto a plate with a paper towel on it. She brought the plate to the table and the rice cooker as well. Plates were already in front of the two kids as Irina brought out a pitcher of freshly made lemonade. 

"Dig in!" The two kids stabbed their chopsticks into the hot food and placed it on their plates, scooping up some rice from the container as well. Irina watched the two eat happily, unaware that her husband was right behind her. Daesung quietly tiptoed behind his wife, ready to hug her from behind. When he brought both of his arms up to capture her, she turned around and shoved him away, sticking her tongue out at him. 

"You at being sneaky." Irina teased. 

"Yah, it's not my fault you have freakish ears." 

"Take that back Daesung or I'll divorce you!" 

"OKAY OKAY YOU DON'T HAVE FREAKY EARS!" 

"MOM! DAD!" Jeon yelled, his face red with embarrassment. Sooah was giggling uncontrollably. 

"Oh, who may you be? My son's new girlfriend?" 

Jeon groaned, slamming his head onto the table. 

"No I'm not, I'm his classmate, Sooah." She stood up from her chair and bowed at Daesung. 

"Wow, manners. Sooah, please teach our son. He's been in America for too long he forgot how to be respectful." 

"DAD!" Jeon whined, Sooah started to giggle once more. 

"Okay, okay, enough with the teasing. Go get a plate for yourself." Irina pushed Daesung towards the cupboards. 

After Daesung had gotten a plate and chopsticks for himself, he and Irina sat down on the remaining empty chairs, parallel from one another. 

"So, what brings you here Sooah?" Daesung asked as he took a piece of pork belly for himself.

"Well, I saved Jeon-ssi from a couple of bullies from another class." 

"I told you"! 

"MA!" 

"You got bullied?" Daesung's eyes grew wide. 

"I had it under control!" Jeon whined. 

"You are seriously just like your mother, wow." Daesung shook his head in belief. 

"W-what?" Sooah asked, confused. 

"When Jeon's mother was a senior in high school, she got bullied by a couple of these girls." 

"Those people didn't count, I wasn't being harrassed, just annoyed."

"And your mom kicked the leaders' face and everyone was so shocked." 

Sooah's eyes grew wide like saucers as she looked at Irina admirably. 

"You're so cool Auntie!" She squealed. 

Irina shook her head, waving her hands in disagreement. 

"I really wasn't that great." She smiled. 

"You're too humble." 

"Be quiet, you. The time I met you again you acted all cool on the rooftop. You were so lame." 

"Hey! You married the lame one!" 

"I had no choice! You stalked me! How did you even know I hung out on the rooftops? See Jeon, your father was a freak. He followed me and stuff until he forced me to like him." 

Jeon groaned and began to hit his head again onto the table. Sooah smiled at the family. 

"Yah! Who was the one who followed me to Seoul? Huh? Busan too!"

"YAH DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT!" 

"YOU CALL ME THE STALKER WHEN YOU FOLLOWED ME FIRST!" 

"LET ME FALL INTO A HOLE!" Jeon cried as Sooah laughed. 

A knock interrupted the bickering and the whining. Irina got up from her seat and opened the door. A tall man with a cane appeared and hugged Irina whole-heartedly. 

"Oppa!" Irina smiled, hugging Seunghyun back. 

"I missed you Dongseng-ah. I haven't seen you in so long!" A short female entered the house, pushing a stroller with two identical male babies. 

"Aika!" Irina cried, hugging the female. 

"Oh my goodness, these two are the cutest!" Irina gushed, hovering over the two sleeping babies. 

"YOU!" Seunghyun pointed at Jeon who looked scared. 

"U-u-uncle ..." Jeon stuttered. Jeon looked at Sooah who looked back at him with a confused look. 

"RUN! HE'S GONNA HUG YOU!" Jeon stood up from his chair and grabbed Sooah's wrist, running out of the house through the back door. 

"YOU PUNK YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET AWAY!" Seunghyun yelled, chasing after the two. 

"Oppa! Your leg-" Irina started to say but Aika pulled her back. 

"It's been years since he's recovered." She explained. 

"Yeah, I know, I-I guess ... habit?" Irina chuckled, scratching her head. 

It had been six years since she's seen her brother and Aika but to her it felt like it had been weeks. Though she knows that Seunghyun had fully recovered from his injury and had gotten a prostetic leg, she still felt the need to yell at him to be careful. She smiled at the memories that happened prior to her 'fake death'. 

She felt an arm wrap around her waist, she looked to her left, Daesung was smiling lovingly at her. 

"It's been awhile, how are you?" Daesung asked Aika. 

"I've been well. We missed you both." Aika replied. 

Daesung looked at the stroller with the two infants sleeping soundly. 

"They're so cute!" He squealed. 

"Of course, Seunghyun and I have amazing genes." Irina bragged. 

"Eh, you both are eh." 

Aika giggled. 

"You really want a divorce, eh?" Irina grabbed his collar. 

"N-no of course not! I'm kidding sweetheart, I'm just playing around." He hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. 

"MOOOMMMAAAA!" Jeon yelled as Seunghyun had him flailing about on his shoulder. Sooah was following closely behind, laughing at Jeon who tried to get out of Seunghyun's hold. 

"HELP ME!!" Jeon screamed, as Seunghyun tickled his sides. 

"Yah Oppa! Let my son down! You're such a bully!" Irina ran to Seunghyun. 

"Ugh you both are no fun, fine fine." He put Jeon down on the floor. 

Jeon stood up and fixed his clothes, shaking his hair to place it back where it once was. 

"You good looking punk, you're lucky she's your mother or else I would have tickled you more." 

Jeon stuck his tongue out and hid behind his mother. 

"Punk." Seunghyun chuckled. 

"E-excuse me." Everyone looked at Sooah. 

"I-I have to go home now. My mother will be worried." She said. 

"I-I-I'll walk you home." Jeon stood next to Sooah who nodded meekly. 

Smiles appeared on everyones face as the two teenagers walked out of the house. 

"Smooth kid." Seunghyun chuckled once more. 

"Of course he'd be, he's related to you. He got those stupid 'charms' weird girls fall for." Irina rolled her eyes. 

"I find those charms pretty cute. But you're right, Seunghyun's charms are pretty stupid." Aika smiled. 

"Yaaaah! Yebbo!" Seunghyun whined like a five year old. 

"Aish, don't act cute, it looks weird!" Aika pushed his face away. 

"Mean." Seunghyun pouted. 

"Hyung you are way too old to act like this." Daeung laughed at the older male. 

"Do you wanna die?" Seunghyun threatened Daesung, raising his fist. 

"Kidding! You suit it so well!" Seunghyun grabbed Daesung by the neck and pulled him into a headlock.

"Jagi- ack! Help!" 

-- 

"Momma?" Jeon sat back up from his bed. 

Irina turned around. 

"Hmm?" 

"Why did we come back? I thought you didn't want to live here anymore." He innocently asked. 

Irina gave her son a sad smile. 

"I didn't want to keep you from here. I know how much you wanted to come back." Irina sat on his bed, ruffling Jeon's hair. 

"No! It's fine if you don't want to live here. I only want your happiness." He grabbed his mothers hand. 

Tears welled up at the corner of her eyes, she wiped them with the back of her hand and shook her head. 

"I wanted to come back here. I'm happier here, especially now." She kissed his forehead. 

"Now go to sleep, you still have school tomorrow." Jeon nodded his head. 

"Good night Momma." 

"Goodnight." 

Irina got up from the bed and walked out of Jeon's room. She walked through the hallway, looking at the photographs on the walls, smiling at each and every one of them.

She made it to her bedroom with Daesung who was sitting down on his side of the bed, waiting for her. She walked to her side of the bed and took off her slippers, pulling the covers up and going under them. She then placed herself next to Daesung who pulled her closer to him by her waist. She snuggled into his chest, inhaling his scent. He kissed her forehead gently. 

He leaned down to meet her lips; their kiss was so soft, so innocent but held so much love and passion. They pulled apart and gazed into each others eyes, the intensity of their love for one another shown so well.

"I love you." He whispered into her ear. 

"And I love you."

 

 

 

THE END

 

 

 

;A; its over you guys! Gosh, I had so much trouble writing this @_@ I apologize if this wasn't the ending you wanted LOL And if it was, then yey! I wanted a happy ending cause I felt they suffered too much LOLOL You guys must be wondering about Byunghee o_o ... I dunno if I should write a oneshot side story for him o_o if you guys want it, that is XD 

BUT YES FINALLY FINISHED GASH. I dunno if I'll ever write a fic this long ever again cause omgooodnessss this took FOR E V E R! But I enjoyed writing it c: 

I do have other ongoing fics (okay one right now but I'll be posting a new one soon!) They're less intense and more fluffy and comical c: The current one that is ongoing is a Block B fanfic so if you're a fan of Block B and is interested, go check it out! 

I Tackled Block B's Park Kyung!

Till next time! (: