Ten

Without You

 

I slowly open my eyes to see a blurred figure looking straight at me. It took a while for my eyes to adjust; the blurred figure backed away from me and yelled out incoherent words (at least for me). 

I closed my eyes again, hoping I'd fall back asleep but I heard more noise after the person yelled. 

"Hyung she's awake!" A voice announced. 

"I see can see that idiot!" Another said. 

"Can you guys lower your voices?" A third person scolded the other two. 

I opened my eyes once more, my vision focused enabling me to see my surroundings. Familiar faces were staring back at me, causing me to flinch away. 

"Idiots, you're all too close." Seungho pushed Seungri and Jiyong away. 

Seungho looked back at me and gave me a sincere smile. 

"Are you feeling better?" He asked me. 

I got myself to sit up without much hassle, shocking the three. 

"I heal pretty fast." I say. 

"Just don't push yourself, your wounds need to heal. Your leg will take longer than your shoulder because the knife was lodged deeper. Don't worry about the poison; we got it all out of your system." Seungho explained. 

I nodded my head and sank back down onto the bed.

"These two will keep you company." Seungho stood up from the chair. 

"W-wait." He turned around. 

"Who saved me?" I asked him. 

"It was Byunghee." 

My eyes grew wide. Byunghee saved me?! But why am I in their care?! 

"Keep her occupied." Seungho muttered as he left the room. 

Jiyong shut the door while Seungri sat on the chair Seungho sat in earlier. 

"Hi Noona!" 

"Yah, Ri, shut it!" Jiyong hit Seungri on the head. 

"Hyung!" Seungri whined, rubbing the top of his head. 

"You need to be quiet! She's resting!" Jiyong crossed his arms, glaring at him. 

Seungri pouted and apologized to me. 

"No, its fine." I reassured him.

"Are you hungry? Do you want water?" Seungri asked. 

"Can I have some water? I'm pretty thirsty." Seungri nodded his head and got up from the chair. 

Jiyong stayed in his seat. 

"You must be wondering why you're here." He said. 

"Well … yeah." 

"You should know though, Daesung told me you knew." 

"W-what?" 

 

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up from my seat. I looked at him, confused by his actions. 

"I'm sorry Irina but I'm going to kidnap you now."

"W-what?!" I let out a dry laugh. 

"Kidn-nap me? Are you insane?" I tore arm from his grip. 

 

"So he really did kidnap me … I'm speechless." I let out a dry laugh. 

"But, what about Byunghee?" 

"He's still alive, don't worry. But you do realize that we're from opposing sides. We can't let an opportunity go to waste."  

I bit my lip. 

"What did you do to him?" My voice grew angry. 

Jiyong smirked. 

Seungri entered the room with three bottles of water. He handed one to me. 

"Here you go Noona!" He smiled.