Chapter Twenty-Six

Without You

"We can stay here another night if you want to." Daesung asked Irina as they cuddled on the living room sofa. She looked up at the male and shook her head no. 

"No ... I'm fine. Let's leave tomorrow." She said softly as she rested her head upon his shoulder. 

He nodded his head and kissed her on the forehead. 

After their interaction with Byunghee, Irina was quiet the rest of the day. Daesung knew that it wasn't smart to talk to her about what had happened so he quietly comforted her through his actions. 

While Daesung was consumed by his thoughts, Irina fell asleep, tired and drained by the happenings of the day. 

-- 

Choi Seunghyun was furious. 

He stood in front of a dingy motel room with his arms crossed, his foot tapping on the concrete floor impatiently. Byunghee had called him to fly over to Busan because it was, as Byunghee said, 'important'. 

It had been fifteen minutes since he arrived. No matter how many times his fists hit the door, Byunghee did not come out. Seunghyun grew even more impatient. Just when he was about to break the door with his fist, he heard a female voice from behind. 

"What?" Seunghyun asked, staring at the girl. 

"I said, don't break the damn door. The person who you're waiting for ran across the street to buy some things. Byunghee is his name, correct? He told me that if he didn't come back earlier, I had to tell you." 

The females hair was disheveled and her feet barefoot. It look as if she had recently gotten out of bed. 

"Oh, uhm. Yes, well. Th-thanks." Seunghyun thanked the girl, looking down at his feet. He could feel his heart thump crazily into his ribcage. 

The is going on with me?!

The female raised her left eyebrow at him and nodded. She ran her fingers through her reddish-orange hair and began to walk back into her motel room. 

"Hey wait!" Seunghyun yelled out at the girl. 

She turned around and looked at him questioningly. 

Seunghyun wished he hadn't called her back. He didn't even know why he called her back. Heck, he didn't even know what to ask her! 

"Yeah?" She tilted her head to the side.

"I-I was wondering what your name was." Seunghyun hated that he stuttered in front of her. 

"Oh, well my name is Aika." 

Man, even her name is freakin' adorable. 

"Nice to meet you Aika. I'm Seunghyun." He replied. 

"Cool. Well, uh ... See you around I guess?" She said and walked back into her room. 

-- 

"Hyung!" Byunghee greeted at Seunghyun who sat down on the ground near the motel door. 

Byunghee flailed his arms all over and walked as if his legs were jello. Seunghyun immediately stood up from the floor and grabbed the boy by the shoulders. 

"How are you Hyung?" Byunghee smiled cheekily at the male, pinching Seunghyun's cheeks. 

"You're drunk." Seunghyun stated, smelling the strong scent of alcohol from his breath. 

"Nooo~" Byunghee pouted like a child, shaking his head. 

"Where are the keys to the room? We have to get you inside." Byunghee grabbed the keys from his back pocket and dangled it in front of Seunghyun. He took the keys and quickly opening the door, pushing the stumling Byunghee inside. 

"Whoa!" Byunghee yelled out before falling face flat onto the couch. 

Seunghyun groaned and closed the door, locking it. 

"What happened." Seunghyun sat down on the other couch, opposite of the one where Byunghee was on. 

Byunghee flailed his arms and shook his head, not wanting to tell Seunghyun. 

"Aish." Seunghyun stood up from the couch and walked towards Byunghee to sit him up. 

"I found her Hyung and she really likes him. I thought he kidnapped her. I'm so stupid Hyung, I thought we'd always be together forever." Byunghee pouted childishly. Seunghyun patted his shoulder. 

"It's okay-"

"NO! IT'S NOT OKAY AT ALL! I LOST HER HYUNG! I LOST HER! I'M NOTHING WITHOUT HER HYUNG!" Byunghee flung himself down onto the couch, letting out a distressed sigh. 

Seunghyun knew there was nothing he could say to lift the pain that Byunghee was feeling. 

"I ... I let her go Hyung. I know that it hurts to let her go, but I know that I did the right thing. I let her go." 

"You did the right thing Byunghee." 

Byunghee smiled painfully at Seunghyun. 

"If only it didn't hurt this much to do the right thing."