Two

Without You

I grab the intruder by the neck and yanked on their hair. 

"!" He yelled out. I grab his arm and flip him over. 

"BYUNGHEE?!" I yell out loud, letting go of his arm. 

He rolled his body and let out a pained cough. He held onto his left side, his eyes closed. I quickly kneel down to his side and check to see if he is okay.

"You scared me." I tell him. 

His lips form a small smile. 

"That doesn't justify hurting me like this." He groans, trying to sit up. I help him up, propping his back to the side of my bed frame. 

"Care to tell why you left two months ago?" He asks me, still holding onto his left side. 

"I had my reasons." I reply, looking away from him. 

We both sat on the floor for a few minutes in silence when he got a phone call. 

"Hello?" He answered.

I stood up from the floor and went out of my bedroom. I grabbed the water bottle I left and walked back inside to give it to him. I crouched back next to him and gave him the bottle. He accepted it and took a small gulp. He stretched his back and pushed himself off of the floor. He placed his phone back into his pocket.

"You're not going to tell me at all?" He asked once more, his gaze at me, pleading. 

"I-I really can't." I drop my gaze down on the floor. 

He tilted my chin up and kissed me on the forehead. My stomach did flip-flops.

"I didn't tell the guys I found you. If you left without a word, then I guess you have a good reason for it." He grabbed my hand and lightly squeezed it. 

"We miss you." He turned his back and with that, he jumped out of the window I figured he entered from and left me alone. 

I crash onto my bed, my mind in a mess. 

I missed you too.

I sighed and closed my eyes. I need to rest. 

-- 

I woke up and noticed that the sky had changed from a bright sky blue to an orange fading into purple. I sat up on my bed and stretched my arms out. I got up from my bed, walked out, and made my way to the kitchen to see if there was anything to eat for dinner. I opened up my fridge and gasped out loud. It was filled with different types of meat and vegetables. I closed the fridge quickly and the light. 

I had a line of snacks all across the kitchen counter and a big bowl of fruit. 

"Byunghee..." I muttered under my breath. 

I grabbed an apple from the bowl and took a bite out of it. I made my way to the couch and the television. I took another bite out of the apple, I suddenly felt tired. 

I already took a nap before ... 

My vision started to blur, I dropped the apple onto the floor and grabbed my head. 

"Crap ..." I faintly groan. 

"I'm really sorry Irina." Those were the last words I  heard before I fell into unconciousness. 

-- 

I woke up, my surroundings felt unfamiliar and I felt as if I was inside a vehicle. I sit up from where I had been resting, I realized my hands were tied behind my back. 

I look to the drivers seat and I see a familiar head. 

"BYUNGHEE!" I yell out loud. 

"Oh, you're awake." He replied casually, keeping his focus on the road.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN "OH YOU'RE AWAKE," UNTIE ME!" I thrash in my seat. 

"I can't do that, you'll kill me if I take those off." He said matter-of-factly. 

'Regardless if you let me go or not, I'll kill you anyways!" I growl. 

"Sorry Irina, I have to keep you like this." 

"Byung!" I whine, letting my resolve crumble. 

"I have to take you back." He left it at that.

I slump my back onto the seat and in an instant, I'm asleep once more. 

-- 

"Irina, wake up." I felt something poke my cheek. 

"Irina." 

"No." I stubornly mumble. 

"Irina, wake up." It was Byunghee. I quickly snap my eyes open. 

"I'm going to untie your hands, okay? Don't do any sudden movements or else." 

"Or else what you idiot?" I scoff in my mind. 

He quickly untied my hands, I rubbed my wrists to let the blood flow back. He grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car. His grip on my arm was firm and strong, preventing me from running away. We enter a familiar house, I reluctantly walked inside. 

"Irina." I looked up to see who it was. 

Seunghyun had pulled me into a bone-crushing hug, I felt like my lungs were about to burst.

"You idiot." He muttered under his breath. 

"Why the did you leave?!" He asked angrily, shaking my whole body then stopped.

"I-I had to go." I replied. 

"Tell me. I'm your older brother for 's sake." His voice cut through me like glass. 

I bit my lip. I can't tell him. I can't tell anyone. 

"Just trust me this once, will you?" I pleaded with my eyes. 

His gaze softened towards me; I knew I had won. He let me go and stood half a feet away from me. 

"Just don't go missing like that again." He mumbled. 

"I'm going back to Seoul High." 

"… Why the hell do you want to go there?" 

"Because it's nice over there." I lied; I couldn't tell him my true intentions of going there.

"Fine but you'll have to have the others be at your side." 

"Seung-" 

"NO BUTS." He left the room. 

"You really like it there, huh?" I heard Byunghee say from behind me; I had forgotten he was even in the room. 

I turn my back towards him and shrugged. 

"I can't say."