Eleven

Without You

 

After three days I fully recovered from my injuries. Seungri and Jiyong accompanied me all those three days, Seungho would drop by once or twice in a day, asking if I was alright. Daesung never showed up. 

"You're wondering where Hyung is huh?" Seungri asked me while Jiyong was outside the room preparing our lunch. 

"Sorta." I admitted. 

Seungri nudged me with his shoulder. 

"You're falling for him aren't you?" He winked. 

"A-ani! I'm wondering what his plans are." I shook my head vigorously.

Seungri raised his eyebrow and looked at me suspiciously. 

"There is no way I'd fall for the enemy. I'd rather die than fall in love." Again.

I wasn't going to let myself, no, my heart get crushed like last time. Regardless of his reason, he hurt me. No amount of apologies can mend the damage. 

H-how is he … I wonder how Byunghee is right now. 

I let out a sigh. 

"Noona?" I turned my head towards Seungri. 

"Hmm?" 

"You really shouldn't fall for the enemy. In our world love doesn't exist, especially for enemies." 

I shoved him. It weirded me out how serious he had gotten. 

"I already told you, I'll never fall for the enemy." 

Seungri nodded his head. "Good." 

"Besides, falling in love is bull." I whisper under my breath. 

Jiyong entered the room with a tray of burgers. There were two plates and they were both piled up with ten burgers per plate. 

"Er … Hyung, are you trying to feed an army?" Seungri's eyes grew wide at the tray. 

"Ah, be quiet, I overdid it. More food for us so don't complain." Jiyong placed the tray down on the table in the middle of the room. I got up from the bed and walked towards them. 

We all sat on the chairs surrounding the table and quietly ate the food. 

"When can I leave?" I asked after finishing my second burger. 

"What made you think you'll leave? You are kidnapped for a reason." Seungri said a matter-of-factly. 

"Well, Mister Kidnapper, your kidnapping skills kinda because I feel like I'm at a sleep over right now." I said as a reached for another burger. 

"Aish, just stay here." 

-- 

gonna post a chapter later ... or tomorrow ... maybe. c: