Nine

Without You

 

"Hyung- oh …" I push myself back and away from Daesung; a tall kid with a pale face entered his house. 

"Seungri …" Daesung stood up straight and scratched his head. 

He sounds familiar …

"You're that guy at the noodle shop!" I exclaim, surprising the two. 

"Y-yeah, hi noona." He smiled meekly. 

Daesung walked towards Seungri and whispered something to him before pushing him out of the door. 

"Bye noona!" He yelled out as Daesung shut and locked the door. 

He grabbed me by the arm and pulled me up from my seat. I looked at him, confused by his actions. 

"I'm sorry Irina but I'm going to kidnap you now."

"W-what?!" I let out a dry laugh. 

"Kidn-nap me? Are you insane?" I tore arm from his grip. 

"It's like I'd let you take me without a fight!" I turned around and head for the door. 

He grabbed my arm once more, stopping me at my tracks. I looked back at him with a deadly glare. 

"You don't want to mess with me Daesung." I warned. 

He gave me a playful smirk. 

"You won't hurt me." 

I froze for a moment at his statement. 

"What makes you think that?" 

"Just a feeling." He shrugged. 

I pushed his hand away from my arm and opened the door. He stood there as I left his place. 

Kidnap me my .

I closed the door shut and made my way down the stairs. I walked quickly down the street, thinking of a route back to the park. I wasn't paying much attention when Daesung and I ran away from Byunghee and the streets look foreign to me. 

I reached for my cellphone in my pocket. 

"Ah, ." I must have left it in Byunghee's car. I didn't have any cash with me either. 

I ignored my situation and kept walking till I reached a busy street. It looked like it connected to an even busier street where many people walked the sidewalk.

I still couldn't figure out where I was so I kept walking until I saw the entrance to the COEX mall. I quickly walked inside, hoping by some miracle I'd find someone inside that I knew and asked if I could borrow their cellphone. 

"ing ." I cursed under my breath. 

I started to back away as Taehyun spotted me. I broke into a sprint when I saw him run towards me. 

Just my luck right?

I ran past annoyed pedestrians, dodging food vendors, and practically everyone in my way. I picked up my pace, afraid to look back. I reach a long alleyway, I push myself harder to run as fast as I can when I felt a sharp object pierce through my left thigh. I stagger a bit but I keep running; I could feel my blood dripping down my leg. 

I felt another object pierce through my body, this time my right shoulder. 

"Agh, ." I curse, feeling myself slow down. 

I grab the object from my shoulder and I took it out. I looked at it and noticed green liquid coming out of the tip. 

"Oh ." I mutter. 

It was doused with something that was making me slow down. I felt light-headed and my whole body started to ache. I stopped running and fell down onto my knees. 

I dropped the knife-like object onto the ground and I tried to take the other one out of my leg. My hands were shaky and numb, it took me a lot of strength to take out the other other from my leg. 

I look back and I see Taehyun and his gang close behind me. I managed to push myself back up from the ground and I started to jog. I felt as if my whole body was on fire but I tried to ignore it and pushed myself to back into a running pace. 

Can a hole suddenly pop out of nowhere so I can fall into it and sleep for days?

I was pulled to the side; they covered my mouth as Taehyun and his crew passed by us. 

"I could have sworn she was here. in' find her!" Taehyun growled at his crew. They dispersed in different directions. 

"Lets go." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the dark. 

I held onto my head, feeling worse than before. I stopped walking, pulling back the person who saved me. Before I could raise my head to see who it was, I fell, face first.