Nineteen

Without You

 

He kissed her on the cheek, his arms tightening around her waist. 

"Well?" 

Droplets of water splashed onto Irina's face, causing her to shake her head. 

"W-what?" Irina wiped her face with her sleeve. 

"You zoned out." Daesung pouted at her, as he stood next to her. 

She looked at him then at the sink, then back at him. Daesung looked at her weirdly, wondering what was going through her mind. 

"I asked you a question." 

"Which was?"

"What do you want to eat for dinner?" He scratched his head. 

 

Was that a day dream?

 

"Oh, uh … Anything is fine. You choose." Irina directed her attention back to the plates. 

 

I can't believe I imagined that! Holy crap! Why did I imagine that?! Oh man, this is so awkward, I can't believe that I-

 

"Hey, are you okay? Your cheeks are really red." Daesung scooted closer to Irina, cupping her left cheek with his hand. He then raised his hand to her forehead, feeling her temperature. 

"You're not burning up or anything. Do you feel dizzy?" He asked. 

"I-I-I'm fine!" Irina took a step to the right side, away from Daesung. 

"J-just let me finish these dishes and I'll … Yeah, just let me finish these!" She replied nervously. 

Daesung raised an eyebrow and nodded his head. 

Irina shook her head, hoping the thoughts would evade her mind and finished washing the dishes. Once she was done, she dried her hands onto her shorts. She then walked towards her room. 

"WHAT THE !" She yelled out suddenly, causing Daesung to wake up from his nap. 

"WHAT WHAT WHAT?!" He sat up from the bed groggily, still sleepy. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Irina cried out. 

"The only room that has air conditioning is Seungri's room so I took a nap here. It was blazing hot in my room." Daesung yawned. 

"That doesn't give you the right to sleep in here!" 

"It's not your room." 

"It's not your either." 

"But I'm the leader and this is my safe-house so technically, its my room." 

"So?" 

Daesung playfully smirked at her. 

"No more witty comebacks?" He raised his left eyebrow. 

"Yes, I have none, so can you leave now?"

"No." Daesung pouted subbornly, hugging the pillow he laid on. 

"Yah, quit being such a child! You're Lite for goodness sakes!" 

"So? It doesn't mean I have to be Lite all the time. Lite is my other name for a reason. Sometimes I just want to be just Daesung and not my other self." He nodded his head like a child and rest his head once more onto the pillow. 

"Fine, go nap." Irina sighed, defeated. 

She understood how he felt. Being Lara, Seunghyun's younger sister restricted her from being her true self. She knew how hard it was to maintain separate identities to protect innocent people from getting involved in their world. 

Irina looked down at the sleeping state of Daesung. A small smile crept upon her lips as she quietly closed the door. She placed her hand on her chest and felt her heart beat accelerate. 

"I'm in trouble …" She whispered. 

--

;DDDDD HEHEHE tricked you guys XD giving you sweet moments of Daena c; don't get too comfy though! trouble is ahead.