Chapter Thirty-Five

Without You

Seunghyun entered his sisters room to see two sleeping figures holding each other. A small smile grew across his lips. Seunghyun turned around to leave the room, quietly shutting the door behind him making sure he hadn't woken the two. 

 

Seunghyun spotted Byunghee leaving the guest room he stayed at. Byunghee looked at Seunghyun. 

 

"Hyung." 

 

"You going somewhere?" Seunghyun asked the younger male. 

 

"I … uh … yeah." Byunghee scratched his head. 

 

Before Seunghyun got a chance to reply, Byunghee started to talk. 

 

"Hyung I'm going to Japan." 

 

"W-what?" Seunghyun's eyes grew wide. 

 

"I … I can't be here any longer. It might seem cowardly to you but, I can't see her. If I have to get over her, I have to leave. I take care of your business in Japan so you won't have to always fly over there." 

 

Seunghyun sighed out loud and then nodded. 

 

"I guess it's for the best. You're my most trusted person and I know you'll do well. When do you plan on leaving?" 

 

"Is it alright if I leave right this moment?" 

 

Seunghyun let out another sigh. 

 

"Take the jet. You'll get there faster." 

 

Byunghee nodded. 

 

"I really thank you for this Seunghyun hyung. I won't let you down-" 

 

Suddenly, Seunghyun pulled Byunghee into a hug. Byunghee's eyes grew wide as Seunghyun patted his back. 

 

"Take care of yourself while you're there, okay?" Byunghee nodded his head and Seunghyun let go, leaving a suprised and confused Byunghee in the hallway. 

 

--

 

A man wearing a black suit was leading against a wooden table as another figure stood in front of him, shaking in fear. The man pushed himself off of the table and grabbed a book from the bookshelf. He flipped through the pages carelessly and placed it back. The city lights of Los Angeles reflected through the window of the office. The other man gulped in fear, afraid of the male in front of him. 

 

"Are you sure about this?" Taehyun asked the short, balding man. 

 

"Y-y-yes sir. It was Dongwoon." 

 

Taehyun noddded his head stiffly and signaled the sweaty man to leave. Taehyun grabbed a fountain pen from his desk and looked at it carefully. His eyes narrowed, forming slits as he threw the pain straight into the wall, a sharp cracking noise filled the tense air.

 

"You'll regret this little brother." 

 

-- 

 

"Will you quit fidgeting? You're safe here!" Aika sighed, annoyed at the male next to her. 

 

Dongwoon shifted in his seat uncomfortably, letting an 'I'm-really-sorry' grin spread across his face. 

 

"I-I just felt really weird. I dunno, a sudden chill of fear flashed through my body." Dongwoon scratched his head and let his attention back to the television show they were watching. 

 

"Don't worry about it Woon, as long as I'm here, nothing will happen to you." Aika patted his best friend's head. 

 

--

 

Sorry for the short chapter x-x hi @indianspice! I'm glad you like my story ^^