Sechs (6)

Some Things Never Change

After a while, they both had finished their drinks.

"Wanna go to common ground?" Mina asked.

"Sure!" Chaeyoung replied.

"OK, but let me prepare myself for this first." Mina remarked.

"What kind of place is it?" Chaeyoung asked.

"It's just a mall, but I hate going to malls, walking around with no clear direction. I prefer staying at home, playing games." Mina retorted.

"Still obsessed with games, huh?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina giggled.

"Yeah! It's my life!" Mina chirped.

Chaeyoung shook his head.

"Why? It's fun, you know! You should try it!" Mina chirped.

"No! It's just a waste of time!" Chaeyoung retorted.

"Waste of time? I thought you said you're bored?" Mina deadpanned.

"Painting gets my creativity out. Playing games doesn't! I don't wanna do things that aren't fruitful!" Chaeyoung argued.

"You're no fun!" Mina whined.

Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Let's go?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung nodded. When they arrived at the Mall, Mina explained to Chaeyoung that the Mall was built using containers and he got excited, taking pictures here and there. This place is really famous for being creative after all and Chaeyoung had always loved creativity. Mina occasionally messed with him by photo bombing, but he didn't seem mad and just took pictures of her.

"This place is amazing!" Chaeyoung beamed, his eyes sparkling, showing his amazement.

Mina giggled.

"Is this place really built using containers?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Yes, Chaeyoung." Mina replied.

"Wow!" Chaeyoung breathed.

Mina chuckled.

"Shall we go in?" Mina asked.

Chaeyoung hummed and followed Mina inside. Well, inside was just like a regular mall with clothing stores. They just walked in silent. Chaeyoung was looking here and there for more interesting things. At the top floor were some restaurants. Then, they entered the street market building, there was a store selling a lot of cute stuffs. Now, Mina was excited.

"OMG Changie, they're all so cute!" Mina squealed.

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung was disgusted, because this place screamed 'girly' to him. They kept on looking here and there, when Mina gasped.

"Oh My God! Chaengie, Look! A penguin plush doll!" Mina blubbered.

"Ew, you still play with dolls?" Chaeyoung asked, disgusted.

Mina slapped his bicep.

"This is not just for kids!" Mina nagged.

She clicked her tounge.

"No Fun!" she muttered under her breath.

"I'm buying this! Hold it for me!" Mina imparted.

Chaeyoung crossed his arms, not wanting to touch the doll.

"Chaengie..!" Mina growled.

Chaeyoung still refused to hold the doll.

Mina then gave him her puppy eyes.

"Chaeyoungie, please hold the doll for Minari!" Mina cutely said.

Chaeyoung was flustered. He eventually let his guard down and Mina quickly shoved the doll to him.

"Don't let it fall down!" Mina ordered.

She then walked away to see more stuffs. Chaeyoung cursed under his breath for being weak to Mina's aegyo but followed Mina anyway. Mina then began to show interest to the scent diffusers. After smelling the sample products, she bought the scent that she liked. She also bought Face Masks and perfumes. After that, she proceeded to pay them.

"Help me put the stuffs in my car!" Mina ordered.

"Yes, your highness!" Chaeyoung griped, rolling his eyes.

"Oh, come on! Would you really die just by holding girly stuffs for awhile!" Mina complained.

Chaeyoung heaved a sigh.

"Just get this over quickly! I don't want to hold these things any longer!" Chaeyoung muttered.

Mina just shook her head.

"You should practice, you know! In the future, you'll hold these things for your girlfriend!" Mina explained.

Chaeyoung was dumbfounded by what Mina just said. He started to blush, unbeknownst to Mina, he was hoping that she would be his future girlfriend. Suddenly, he didn't feel so ashamed holding these girly stuffs anymore. If Mina wanted him to hold these things for her, then him, as a good boyfriend, must do it for her. He smiled foolishly the thought of them dating and followed Mina. After Mina unlocked her car, he put the stuffs inside.

"We're going to Modumak!" Mina exclaimed.

"Ok, see you there!" Chaeyoung beamed, after making sure that Mina got in her car safely. He went to his own car.









 

As soon as they got inside modumak, Chaeyoung quickly clicked his tounge.

"You just love taking me to girly place, huh?" Chaeyoung complained.

Modumak was indeed decorated with pinky walls and stuffs. Mina clicked her tounge in annoyance.

"This place is fun, come on! It's my favorite place!" Mina explained.

"Now, Mr. Photographer! Take picture of me, please! Make sure I look pretty!" Mina exclaimed.

After taking pictures of Mina in the pinky tents, Mina asked people to take pictures of them. Chaeyoung was kind of sour because of all the pinky stuffs, but was happy to take pictures with Mina. After that, they headed to the mini pool table.

"I'm ready to kick your !" Mina energetically said, flicking her hair.

Unbeknownst to Mina, Chaeyoung was a pro at pool. His father loved playing pool and taught him well. Sure enough, Mina was beaten in the end.

"This is rigged! You cheated!" Mina accused, stomping her feet.

Chaeyoung just chuckled.

"I'll gladly accept a rematch!" Chaeyoung shrugged.

"Hmph! Forget it! Let's just do other things!" Mina retorted.

Chaeyoung roared in laughter.

"Stop laughing! You were cheating!" Mina fumed.

"Sure, whatever you say!" Chaeyoung retorted.

They walked on to a table where people could do their nails. Mina gave Chaeyoung an evil smirk.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Chaeyoung whined.

"I'm going to do your nail!" Mina replied.

"WHAT? OH HELL NO!" Chaeyoung shouted.

"I'm outta here!" Chaeyoung badgered and made his way out.

"Wait! Come back!" Mina chuckled.

"I'm just kidding, haha!" Mina added.

"Come sit beside me!" Mina ordered.

"I will do my nails by myself!" Mina informed him.

Mina started doing her nails and because Chaeyoung was bored, he ended up helping her doing her nails.

"Wow, these are pretty! Thank you, Chaengie!" Mina thanked him.

He just smiled at her.

"Let's get some foot massage! My feet are sore from all the walking!" Mina beamed.

"Wow, there's even a foot massage here?" Chaeyoung questioned.

Mina nodded.

"My feet are okay. I'm kind of used to walking a lot, but foot massage would be great!" Chaeyoung remarked.

They both ended up enjoying themseleves with the foot massage.