Zehn (10)

Some Things Never Change

They were both chilling by playing video games. Chaeyoung, who thought video games is useless, was starting to enjoy it. Mina smirked.

"So, how is it? It's fun, right?" Mina teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung just smiled.

"Admit it! Admit playing video games is fun!" Mina nudged.

Chaeyoung playfully sighed.

"Alright! Alright! It's fun!" Chaeyoung relented.

Mina giggled.

"Doesn't change the fact that it's unproductive." Chaeyoung reasoned.

Mina clicked her tounge.

"No fun!" She muttered under her breath.

"So, let me get this straight, you wake up around noon and then play video games till morning, every day?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina's face turned red in embarrasment.

"Well, I practice ballet too sometimes!" Mina defended herself.

"Then dance for me!" Chaeyoung urged.

"N-now?" Mina stuttered.

Chaeyoung hummed.

"Now." He echoed, nodding his head.

"Ok!" Mina breathed.

"Let me stretch first, ok?" Mina informed.

Chaeyoung nodded. Mina started stretching. After that she played 'The Swan Lake' from her bluetooth speaker and started to dance to the music. Mina danced so gracefully portraying perfectly a swan that was dancing on a lake. Chaeyoung's jaw dropped in amazement. Mina finished her dance with a graceful bow. Chaeyoung closed his mouth and clapped as loud as possible. Mina smiled in satisfaction.

"That was amazing, Mina!" Chaeyoung blubbered.

"Thank you, Chaengie!" Mina giggled as she sat back down next to Chaeyoung.

"Are you planning on becoming a ballerina?" Chaeyoung asked.

Mina slumped her shoulder down.

"We both know that's impossible! I will have to inherit my parents' business someday! Just like you!" Mina lamented.

Chaeyoung frowned.

"But you're going to study dance!" Chaeyoung argued.

"Well, yeah! My parents let me! But I will still have to take over their company someday." Mina explained.

Chaeyoung held Mina's hand.

"I'm sorry to hear that Mina!" Chaeyoung apologized.

"Let's not talk about this!" Mina retorted.

"Let's eat dinner! I'm hungry!" Mina chirped.

They both headed to the dining room and ate in peace.

After they finished their meal, Mina asked, "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Sure!" Chaeyoung replied.

They picked a movie and watched it together at the living room. Night time fell when the movie was over and Chaeyoung was starting to get sleepy.

"That was quite good." Chaeyoung commented.

"Yeah, it was ok." Mina agreed.

"It's already late, I need to sleep. See you tomorrow, Mina!" Chaeyoung chirped.

"Then, I'll also go to sleep! Bye!" Mina retorted.

Chaeyoung, being an early bird he is, of course also sleeps early. He quickly brushed his teeth, changed into his pajamas and fell asleep on the comfortable bed. Mina also brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas, but of course she couldn't fall asleep, because she was usually still awake at this hour.

Mina tried closing her eyes, but after what felt like an hour, she still couldn't fall asleep. She wondered if Chaeyoung was asleep yet, so she went to his room. She made as little sound as possible when sliding Chaeyoung's room door and as expected he was sound asleep. She slided the door again and kneeled at Chaeyoung's bed side.

Chaeyoung was sleeping near the edge of the bed. His mouth was open and he was snoring softly. She giggled internally. This was indeed the Son Chaeyoung she once knew. The way he slept didn't change at all. Mina tried messing with him by pincing his nose and inserting her finger to his mouth and Chaeyoung stirred in his sleep. He turned to face Mina and unexpectedly grabbed Mina into his embrace. Her body tensed, eyes widened in shock.

"Mommy?" He mumbled in his sleep and snuggled into Mina more.

"Mommy I miss you!" He mumbled again and Mina felt like her heart was stabbed with a million swords. He must have missed his mother so much.

'Poor boy' She thought.

After awhile, she started to relax in Chaeyoung's embrace and moved her legs into a more comfortable position. She stayed still, afraid to wake Chaeyoung up, trying to find the perfect time to get out of his embrace, but got tired instead. She let out a yawn, her eyes started to water. She blinked to fight the urge to fall asleep but gave in in the end.

As usual around 7 am, Chaeyoung stirred awake. Mina, who was in Chaeyoung's embrace, also woke up due to Chaeyoung's movement. Chaeyoung sat up with his messy bed head and barely opened eyes. He seemed dazed as if he was still collecting his souls. Mina also sat up rubbing her eyes. When Chaeyoung came into her line of vision, it clicked her that she was sleeping in Chaeyoung's embrace last night. Her face quickly turned pink.

"I was-" She tried to explain but got shocked at how raspy her voice sounded instead. Chaeyoung giggled at that. He suddenly got the urge to pee so he went to the bathroom. When he was finished with his business, Mina was already gone. He just shrugged it off. He felt like swimming that day, so he changed into his swimming trunk and went to the pool, of course not forgetting to stretch before swimming to make sure he wouldn't get a cramp.

Meanwhile, Mina quickly went to her own room as soon as Chaeyoung disappeared into the bathroom. She face palmed herself many times, not only did she embarrass herself by sleeping in Chaeyoung's embrace, she also embarrassed herself with her morning voice. Don't even get started at how she looked, she quickly ran to look at herself in front of the mirror. Yep, she looked hideous, her hair was very messy, her face was so pale it looked like she hadn't slept in years. She sighed.

She brushed her teeth and washed her face. Now, what was she supposed to say to Chaeyoung about last night? She sighed. Better find the boy first. She went to his room and knocked on the door, but there was no response. She slid the door and no one was inside. She checked the bathroom and it was empty. Naturally, she went to ask her maids and they told her that Chaeyoung was swimming, so she also decided to join him. She changed into a one piece swimsuit and went to the pool. When she got there, Chaeyoung was doing the butterfly . Mina got into the other end of the pool.

Just as Chaeyoung was reaching the end, Mina complimented him, "Impressive!"

Chaeyoung almost lost his grip from touching the handle. Well, of course he wouldn't drown, he was tall enough, but Mina just gave him a shock. His eyes started to travel to Mina's body. The one piece swimsuit let him see clearly the S line curve of Mina's body. He gulped. Gosh, no this was not okay. He tried his best not to lust over Mina's body when he heard a splash. Mina already jumped inside doing the . She swam to the other end and back.

"You're really good!" Chaeyoung complimented.

Mina giggled.

"Yeah, swimming is a compulsory lesson in Japan. You know, because of the tsunami." She informed.

"Ah! I see!" He breathed.

They swam more and then finally when they got tired, they went to shower and then ate their breakfast. After enjoying the breakfast, Mina cleared .

"Um, Chaeyoung about last night, I couldn't sleep so I went to your room to check on you when you suddenly pulled me to your embrace, mumbling 'Mommy' and I wanted to get out of your embrace slowly but ended up sleeping in your embrace last night." Mina explained with reddish cheeks.

Chaeyung widened her eyes in shock.

"I pulled you in my embrace and I was mumbling 'Mommy' in my sleep?" Chaeyoung hollered.

Mina nodded. Chaeyoung's face quickly turned red. He face palmed.

"Gosh, this is embarrassing!" He muttered under her breath.