Einundzwanzig (21)

Some Things Never Change

"Chaeyoung-sama, your room is ready!" One of the workers informed him as he got home from Uni.

He smiled in glee. He quickly moved all of his stuffs from the room he had been using to his new room. After he finished, he quickly checked the small room he requested placed inside his room. It was perfect for him. A place to paint and store all of his paintings. He used to paint outside to avoid the mess, now he didn't have to.

"Like your new room?" Mina asked. As soon as she saw that Chaeyoung room's door was open, she knew right away that the renovation was finished.

Chaeyoung nodded enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Mina." He beamed.

"No problem!" She chirped.

"Well then, enjoy, I'll leave you alone for now!" She giggled then went back to her own room.

Chaeyoung laid at her bed.

'This room is perfect.' He thought.

He then got an idea and quickly went to his small room to paint.





 

Jeongyeon now permanantly joined Tzuyu and Chaeyoung for lunch. Tzuyu was not happy about it at first, but Chaeyoung always made Tzuyu behave.

"So, Chaeyoung, any plan on asking Mina out?" Jeongyeon asked, during lunch.

"By the way, did you know that the choreography that Mina and Jimin practice are very intimate. Momo told us that, she joined them for practice once and told Nayeon that and she told me." Jeongyeon informed.

Chaeyoung's heart ached. He looked down.

"Dancing makes her happy." He faltered.

"Yeah, but it's just too much. If Nayeon did that with another guy, I didn't know if I would only punch him. I think I would definitely kill him." Jeongyeon joked.

"Stop adding fuel to the fire!" Tzuyu snapped.

"You just have no clue about dancing, especially partner dance. Those dance moves require you to be intimate and to have chemistry with your dancing partner, yes, but at the end of the day, it's just dancing, nothing more." Tzuyu explained.

Jeongyeon scoffed.

"As if you know anything about dancing." Jeongyeon muttered.

"I am the one and only heir to Chou's Corp. Being dragged to formal parties is no strange thing for me. Therefore, I need to learn how to dance and learn mannerism to impress people, especially business partners and their family." Tzuyu explained.

"It's like that for you too, right, Chae?" Tzuyu questioned.

"Well, my father taught me everything himself, but I've never attended formal parties, because of my condition, you know. My psychiatrist said it wouldn't be good exposing me to too many unfamiliar things as I progressed. That's why my father only exposed me to the media not long ago." Chaeyoung explained.

"But you know how to dance, right?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung hummed.

"But I've never danced with anyone, other than dad. Especially, with a girl.

"Then, you know it means nothing. That is just part of the dance." Tzuyu remarked.

"You're right." Chaeyoung agreed.

Jeongyeon sighed.

"Ok, so, what is your plan?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I already have a plan in mind." Chaeyoung disclosed.

"Then, what can we do to help?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Uhm, actually nothing." Chaeyoung retorted.

"What? What are you actually planning?" Jeongyeon asked.

Chaeyoung smirked, "Don't worry, I have a great plan!"








 

Jimin and Mina was practicing their dance, which required Jimin to lift Mina up. Jimin held Mina securely and lifted her up in the air. They lost balance and fell, Mina on top of Jimin. Mina's face turned beet red, while Jimin was mesmerized by Mina's beauty.

He admitted, he, at first, only wanted to practice ballet together with Mina, but as time went by, he started to fall for the girl on top of her now. How could he not? She was the definition of beauty. Her voice was angelic and every thing she did screamed cute. The way she blushed, the way she walked, the way she concentrated.

Meanwhile, Mina was falling deeper for Jimin. She got lost in his dark, black eyes. Her head was swimming. He was so beautiful and graceful. Even more so, up close. Their hearts beat in sync.

Hearing her own heart beat banging so loud, she was afraid Jimin could hear it. She scrambled to her feet. She lent her hand to help Jimin get up and Jimin took her hand and now they were facing each other, eyes locked at each other. Mina quickly looked down to break eye contact.

"I-I'm sorry." She stammered.

"No, it's my fault, I lost balance." Jimin replied. "You're ok, right?"

Mina shyly nodded and they continued their dance practice. Jimin's strong hands protectively held her waist as he lifted her up. Mina felt safe in his arms. He was truly the man of her dreams.

They were now wiping their sweats as practice was over and hydrating themselves. Jimin's phone buzzed. He just got a message. He smiled.

"You know, I'm the leader of dance club, right?" Jimin asked.

Mina nodded.

"So, a week before mid term, usually there would be performances from students and I talked to the director of the show if we could be the final act and she agreed. What do you think about it? Do you agree?" Jimin questioned.

"It's two months from now?" Mina asked.

Jimin added.

"Will it be enough time?" Min asked, afraid that their practice time was too short.

"Don't worry! We'll do great!" Jimin beamed.

"Ok then." She hummed.

"Can I invite students from other Uni to watch the performances?" She asked.

"Sure." He replied.

"Good." She muttered.

Silence fell to the room. Jimin fidgeted.

"Uhm, Mina." He called.

Mina averted her gaze to him.

"Are you free after class?" He asked.

Mina nodded.

"W-would you go to the mall with me?" Jimin asked. "You know, just watch a movie and have dinner together."

Mina blushed. He was asking her out. What should she do? She shyly nodded.

"Great." He grinned. "We'll meet at the bus stop!"

"Bus stop?" She asked.

"Yeah, we'll take the bus there." He replied.

"I brought my own car...." she trailed.

His face reddened.

"We can use my car." Mina chirped.

"Ok." He faltered.