Fünfzig (50)

Some Things Never Change

Yeri had stopped crying by now when they parked their car near an amusement park. 

"Why do we park here?" Yeri asked.

"We're going inside!" Tzuyu replied.

"What!?" Yeri shrieked.

Before Yeri could ask more questions, Tzuyu already got out of the car. Yeri just trailed behind quietly. Tzuyu bought the VIP tickets for both of them. They then instantly went inside.

"So, which one do you want to ride first?" Tzuyu asked, excited.

Yeri looked down, "I've never been here!"

"Oh ok! Then, I suggest the roller-coaster." Tzuyu then quickly jogged to the roller-coaster place with Yeri following behind.

When they arrived, Yeri looked at the roller-coaster and instantly gulped. 

"We'll be riding that?" Yeri asked, shocked.

"Yeah!" Tzuyu replied.

Yeri shook her head, "No way!"

"Why? You're scared!" Tzuyu teased.

"N-n-no!" Yeri stuttered.

"Haha! Scaredy cat!" Tzuyu mocked.

"You !" Yeri stomped her feet and went away.

Tzuyu giggled. 'This is fun'

 

 

 


"Hello?" Mr. Myoui answered the ringing phone.

"Myoui! We have to marry Tzuyu and Mina immediately! Tzuyu is dating a gold-digger! I can't have him marrying such low-life!" Mr. Chou frantically explained.

Mr. Myoui sighed, "It's not really convenient to talk about it here. Can we meet up? Just the two of us!"

"Sure, meet me at the restaurant we went before!"

 

 

 

 

"Ever since he met that Son Chaeyoung, he started rebeling to us, talking about how he doesn't want to betray his friend!" Mr. Chou complained as they waited for their dishes to arrive.

"I don't like that Son Chaeyoung as well! My daughter is also rebelling because of him! A bastard is a bastard! They are parasites!" Mr. Myoui agreed.

Their food came and they started eating.

"We have to do something about this!" Mr. Chou retorted.

"I've been thinking of hitting them, where it hurts the most! Son's corp. Let's take over Son's corp. It isn't hard for us to do that!" Mr. Myoui suggested.

"Great! Let's do that! Mr. Chou agreed.

"The problem for me is my wife. My wife is supportive of Mina and Chaeyoung. I am disgusted, to be honest, but I can't divorce her. We didn't sign a prenup. She'll take half of my money away. I can't have that happening." Mr. Myoui said.

"Oh! That's complicated. Luckily, my wife is supportive of our decision to marry Mina and Tzuyu." Mr. Chou retorted.

"Then, you take over Son's corp. I can't do anything about it! I wish I could." Mr. Myoui replied.

"Ok, leave it to me!" Mr. Chou replied.

 

 

 

 

The next day, the stock of Son's corp quickly dropped. Investors were pulling their money. Nobody wanted to invest in Son's corp anymore. Mr. Son was panicking. How could it be? Suddenly, this was happening. Mr. Son was calling here and there to try to find a solution.

Mr. Chou just arrived in Busan. He arrived in Son's corp to personally buy the company. 

"Mr. Son, CEO of Chou corp. is here!" Mr. Son's secretary informed.

"Hello Mr. Son!" Mr. Chou greeted.

"Oh, hello! Forgive my manner, have a seat!" Mr. Son greeted back.

"Thank you!" Mr. Chou thanked. "So, Mr. Son, I know that your company is having a hard time right now, our company is ready to buy your company, that would definitely save this issue!" 

Mr. Son gasped. "Was this all your doing? Is this the reason why all investors suddenly backed out?"

Mr. Chou chuckled, "That's such a dangerous accusations!"

"W-w-what have we ever done to deserve this?" Mr. Son stammered.

"You don't have any evidence that we were the one behind all this! But maybe this is a karma for that son of yours! Maybe if you teach him to stay in his lane, none of this would have happened!" Mr. Chou explained. "You have exactly 24 hours to contact us!"

Mr. Chou then left and Mr. Son was blanked out. He didn't wanna blame his son, becaue he knew his son was a well-behaved boy, so maybe he did something that offended the Chous. He still needed to know.

 

 

 

 

 

Chaeyoung just finished a class when his father called.

"Hello Chaengie!" Mr. Son greeted.

"Oh hi, dad!" Chaeyoung replied.

"Do you know of any Chou?" Mr. Son asked.

"Oh yeah, Tzuyu is my friend. Why?" Chaeyoung answered.

"Are you guys currently fighting?" Mr. Son asked.

"No, we're good friends. Why?" Chaeyoung replied.

"Is there something going on, then?" Mr. Son asked.

"Yeah, so basically Tzuyu is fake dating Yeri and I'm back together with Mina, but Mina's parents and Tzuyu's parents are trying to marry Mina and Tzuyu off. Dad, is something happening? Please tell me, if something is happening!" Chaeyoung panicked.

"Don't worry, son. Everything's alright. Bye! Love you!" Mr. Son hung up.

"Wait, dad! Hello?" Chaeyoung shrieked. "! He hung up! I have to know what's going on."

Chaeyoung quickly searched on the internet about Son's corp and saw that the stock fell so low. His hands trembled. Mr. Myoui said in three days. They should still have time. Chaeyoung balled his fist. 

"What's wrong?" Tzuyu asked.

"I think, Mr. Myoui already did something to the company. Look at our stock!" Chaeyoung retorted.

Tzuyu gasped. "Oh no!" 

Chaeyoung cried, "It's all my fault! I ruined my father's company" 

"H-h-hey, don't say that! It's Mr. Myoui's fault, not you. You know what, why don't you go home and I'll give you the notes, you can't focus if you're like this." Tzuyu suggested.

"You should take Chaeyoung home, Tzuyu. I don't think he can drive in this state. I'll cover for both of you." Yeri suggested.

"Thank you, Yeri." Tzuyu thanked.

 

 

 

 

 


"What should we do, Father?" Mr. Son huffed.

Mr. Son's father sighed, "You know that your son's happiness is the most important, right? I also want my grandson happy. It's just a company! Sell it! We can still make some money by doing something else maybe open a restaurant, or produce strawberries, you know your son loves them so much! Sell our mansion too! We don't need this mansion."

Mr. Son broke down, "Sorry, father! I failed you."

"No, you did not. You did well, you chose your son over money and for that I'm happy. I'm happy that I raised a son like you. You made a foolish mistake when you were young but you took responsibility and made up for it. I'm proud of you, son." Mr. Son's father beamed.

Son's Corp. is officially sold to Chou's corp.

 

 

 

 

 

Mrs. Myoui is now back in the Myoui mansion and she was reading the news before going to bed. 

"Did you have anything to do with this?" Mrs. Myoui asked Mr. Myoui.

"With what?" Mr. Myoui asked.

"Son's corp is bought off by Chou's corp." Mrs. Myoui replied.

Mr. Myoui fake gasped. "Really? That's how bad Son's corp is now. I can't believe it. I already told you, that company's a joke, right?" 

"You sure, you don't have anything to do with it?" Mrs. Myoui asked again.

"Of course not!" Mr. Myoui lied.

Mrs. Myoui sighed. "I wonder if Chaeyoung knows. Poor boy." 

Mr. Myoui almost rolled his eyes. "Let's sleep!"