Siebzehn (17)

Some Things Never Change

"I'll go talk to him!" Mina muttered after finishing her food.

Learning her lesson, she knocked on his door, waiting patiently for his response, but there was none. She knocked again.

"Chaengie! Open up, please!" She softly called.

There was still no response. She sighed.

"I'm going in, ok?" She cooed.

She slided the door open, Chaeyoung was seen lying on his bed, not facing Mina. She sighed and sat on his bed.

"Chaengie! Let's go! Me and the Unnies are planning on watching a Movie!" Mina gently beamed.

Still no response from Chaeyoung. Mina smirked as an idea came to her. She tickled Chaeyoung and Chaeyoung being ticklish, quickly sat up. Mina giggled.

"So, Movie?" Mina asked him

He laid back down.

"Go away, Mina! I'm tired!" He whined.

Mina sighed again. She smirked as another idea came to her.

"I think we only have one strawberry ice cream cup left...." Mina trailed.

"Hmm, I'll go eat it!" Mina breathed and went out.

Chaeyoung widened his eyes. Noooo, his strawberry ice cream. He quickly got up and chased after Mina, securing his strawberry ice cream. Thankfully, he got to the fridge first. He quickly took it out and secured it. Mina just giggled at his childish behavior.

"Come, watch the Movie with us! I promise, no more talking about Jimin!" Mina promised.

Chaeyoung blushed.

"I-it's not because of t-that!" He stuttered.

Mina just smiled.

"Sure!" She chirped, taking the cookies and cream ice cream, then went to the living room where Momo and Nayeon were waiting.

'This jealous cub!' She thought.

Chaeyoung cursed at himself over and over again. He should've kept it lowkey, now Mina knew that he was jealous. He just sighed, then headed to the living room, sitting next to Mina.

'Is everything alright?' Momo mouthed.

"Yeah!' Mina replied.

Throughout the Movie, Mina was practically leaning on Chaeyoung. Momo and Nayeon locked eyes with each other, having the same thought. They both thought that that was definitely not a friendly behavior.

Moreover, Mina sometimes would open , asking Chaeyoung to share his ice cream and he did feed Mina. Indirect kiss. Mina also fed Chaeyoung her ice cream. Both Momo and Nayeon didn't pay attention to the Movie anymore, the couple beside them was more interesting than the Movie.

After the movie, the girls went to Mina's room, while Chaeyoung went to his own room. Momo slept on the extra bed because she didn't like sharing bed, even though Mina's bed could fit all three of them. Meanwhile, Nayeon slept on Mina's bed with Mina. Mina snuggled closer to Nayeon.

Not many people knew, but Mina loved cuddles, because she'd never been cuddled to sleep as a kid. The best thing about sleepover like this was being able to cuddle with Nayeon. One of the resons, she had so many stuffed toys was for cuddling. She wished she could find someone who could cuddle her to sleep every night. That would be great.








 

The next morning, Chaeyoung, as expected, woke up the earliest. He went to take a bath then headed to the dining room to eat his breakfast and expected his breakfast to be served by the maids as usual, but the maids didn't serve him any food, so he went to ask them, but the maids told him that they were instructed not to cook today. Chaeyoung was puzzled.

"Why?" He asked.

"Mina sama and her friends were planning to cook the whole day." One of them plainly answered.

That was ridiculous. Mina always woke up around noon when it's not school days, which meant he would have to starve until the afternoon if he had to wait for them. So, he asked for permission to use the kitchen and the maids let him. He browsed for some ingredients in the kitchen and made himself bacon and eggs and that's what he had for breakfast. After that, he went around Mina's apartment to look for some new inspiration for his painting.

Believe it or not, Mina woke up at 9 AM along with her two Unnies. This was early for Mina. They used three different bathrooms to shower. After they were done, all theee of them sat at the dining table, expecting their breakfasts to be served, but of course no food was served. All three of them were puzzled until Mina face palmed.

"I forgot to ask the maids to cook for breakfast.  We'll only cook lunch and dinner!" She shrilled and pouted. Momo  was the unhappiest.

"Is there anything we can eat?" Momo asked.

"I think we still have white toasts. We can eat it with nutella or strawberry jelly." Mina muttered.

Mina went to the kitchen to grab them and Momo also helped. They then munched on their morning breakfast.

"Where's Chaeyoung?" Nayeon asked.

"He usually woke up early. I bet he's in his room now painting or maybe outside." Mina answered nonchalantly.

"Chaeyoung is a painter?" Nayeon asked.

"Future Architect." Mina corrected.

"Wow." Nayeon breathed

After that, they left the house to go grocery shopping. Truth be told, all three of them had never cooked at all. Momo liked eating, but not cooking. They also never did grocery shopping, so they weren't so sure of what they were doing. This was all Nayeon's idea because she was going to graduate college soon and her and Jeongyeon were planning to get married as soon as they graduated college. So, she wanted to practice to be a good wife by learning to cook.

They thought of cooking pasta, because it seemed to be the easiest, so they bought the ingredients for spaghetti bolognese. Momo wanted Jokbal, but none of them really knew how to make them, but they bought the ingredients for them anyway. They thought of eating fried rice for dinner. After buying all the ingredients they needed. They went back to Mina's mansion and started cooking.

They all looked up a recipe online and started following the instructions. Nayeon told Mina to chop the onions, Momo to chop the carrots, and she would be chopping the bacon, but Mina complained that chopping the onions would make her cry. So, Momo and Mina switched tasks.

None of them really knew how to chop anything. Mina didn't peel the carrot and just started chopping them right away. Momo took forever peeling the onion and Nayeon held the knife upside down, that's why she couldn't cut the bacon at all. She kept on grunting and grunting, yet she barely made a dent. Finally, she dropped her knife.

"This is harder than I thought!" Nayeon complained.

"I did well, though!" Mina showed her uneven chopped carrots, which she didn't bother to peel or wash.

"Can someone please help me peel these goddamn onions?" Momo whined.

"I'll help!" Mina volunteered.