Chapter 39

The move on process


Tzuyu's pov:

I don’t' understand what are we doing here. I mean is this really important for us to be here? Where are we? Well we are in front of a strip club. I have no idea why the hell the unnies drag me and chaeyoung here.

Enchanted world

That's the name of strip club. I looked at the unnies they were evily grinning. That doesn’t seems good. I looked at chae, she has the same expression as me.

"Ok Let's go inside!!" said jihyo unnie excitedly.
"Wait i don’t wanna go there. You guys go if you want." i said.
"Huh? No way! You both are coming. That's final or expect me too post this photos. " jihyo unnie said then she showed us some embarrassing photos of me and Chaeyoung.

"Yes, also you both didn’t tell us your birthdays. We were together at that time. We missed the parties from you two. So this is a trailer of punishment." Nayeon unnie said smirking.

I hate this.

"Let's goooooo!!!!!!" Said Momo unnie and dragged us inside the strip club. The whole strip club is dim lighted. I can see stripers giving to some guys. We entered the VIP room.

"Chaeyoung and tzuyu sit. We are gonna have some drinks first. " Jihyo unnie said. Me and chaeyoung did what she said.

The drinks came. All of us started to drink. I still don't understand why are we here. If we only have to drink then why not bringing us in a bar. Weird .




 

Chaeyoung and tzuyu kept on drinking. Meanwhile the other three were smirking. Now chaeyoung and tzuyu are a bit drunk. Their cheeks are bit flushed.

"Looks like everything is going like we planned." Said jihyo.

"Hey guys, I am gonna go and call them." Momo said.

"Hurry up and bring them . I can't wait to have the fun." Nayeon said. Momo nodded and went out of the VIP room.

On the other side chaeyoung and tzuyu were too busy on drinking to notice. They are not THAT drunk. Just a bit. They can still understand what's happening.

A minute later Momo came with two girls who were wearing mask and a very exposing lingerie. Jihyo pointed to chaetzu. Chaeyoung and tzuyu were again confused.

The stripers went near to the two. When both them are near the two sat on their laps. A song then started to play.

Playing : telepatia 


"Yah unnie what is this ? " Chaeyoung asked.  "Sshhh" jihyo said while holding her camera. Same with Momo and nayeon. The stripers started to give both of them a .

Grinding on their laps , while touching their own bodies making chaetzu a bit uncomfortable. Chaeyoung and tzuyu were blushing red.

"Y-yah un-unnie th-this is too much ." Tzuyu said .

"HAHAHA HAHAHA" nayeon laughed hilariously.
"Awww tzuyu are you ?" Jihyo asked acting like she is pittying tzuyu. Tzuyu blushed.

"Chaeyoungieee~~~~ look at here." Momo said holding up her phones camera. Chaeyoung blushed more hard .her head was down because of embarrassment.

"Look at their faces! It's Soo funny . hahahaha i- I can't b-breath hahahaha." Nayeon said.

The stripers continued to give them s . At one point they faced chaetzu while sitting on their laps. And started grinding.

"Unnie I am telling you w-what y-your doing is n-not g-good." Tzuyu said.
Nayeon looked at the striper that was giving to tzuyu. She gave a slight nod to them as a signal. The striper understood and stated to grind more sensually.

"Ooohhh chaee~~~~ tzuyyyuuuu~~~~~~ look at here. Come on don't be shy. " Nayeon said.

' .' chaetzu said in their minds.

The night went like that.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Mina and sana are now watching namojichaetzu tv. It's like their daily routine now. They will watch the videos together in the morning. It's like a ritual now to them .

Both of them watching the episode with a smile. Enjoying it. Gladly this episode doesn't have that much intarections. They laughed at a part where chaeyoung and tzuyu were roasting the other three. They found it funny.
"Wow hahahaha chaeyoung is funny. " Mina said.
"Yeah....but tzuyu is funnier hahahahahahahaha. " Sana was laughing breathlessly.

They then stopped laughing and gave their attention to the video. Suddenly both of their phone started to buzz at the same time. Both of them hurriedly took the phone without thinking twice at the same time. They were still sitting on the couch. Their phones were lying beside them. They knew that they got new notification from the Instagram. Meaning; namojichaetzu account posted something. They hurriedly opened the Instagram.

This time it was a video. The video played. They watched it , both of them were frowning.

In the video:

"Y-yah un-unnie th-this is too much ." -Tzuyu .

"HAHAHA HAHAHA"  - nayeon.
"Awww tzuyu are you ?"- jihyo.
" Chaeyoungieee~~~~ look at here."- Momo . Chaeyoung looking down in embarrassment.

The video is 48 seconds. Mina and sana's blood were boiling. Mina wanted to scream. Meanwhile sana wanted to end the stripers carrier who was giving tzuyu a . She wanted to give tzuyu a and wanted to ask her who is better.

Never in a lifetime sana wanted to be a stripper so bad. Not just a stripper. But only tzuyu's stripper. Who would only do those nasty stuffs if only tzuyu commands her and they are alone.

Mina ragging in anger immediately stood up  throw her phone on the couch with force and went to her room. Sana was surprised. Cause Minas phone was precious to her. Mina has all the games on her phone. And now mina is throwing the phone. It's weird.

Sana who saw that started to wonder.

'what happened to her?' sana thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note:

Y'all have no idea what I have been going through. I haven't slept for 3 days straight. Why? Because of school work. On those three days and night I studied. At night I would sit to study at 11 and stand up from chair at 6 in the morning. Then I would sleep for three hours. Waking up at 9 in the morning I would sit to study again and that's how the whole day goes 😩😩.  Today everything over . But still I had to do help my homeroom teacher and went out of the school after everyone went home. My whole body hurts. My back and hands hurts the most. I am surprised I didn't collapsed.