Chapter 28

The move on process

2 days later( in USA):

Two days all of them passed with roaming around the New York City. They took a lot of photos together and had a lot of fun. They even went to china town with kyulkyung.

The china town was in San Francisco. It was beautiful. For tzuyu and kyulkyung it felt like home. Others were enjoying the cultural performance and foods. They also did vlogging there. Their channel is doing good. The number of subscribers are increasing.

In those days all of them except tzuyu found out that it was kyulkyungs plan to make every hotel in New York City booked. Tzuyu knew about it from the first. Kyulkyung literally hacked the websites of every hotel and made them booked. She wanted tzuyu to come over.

Right now they are in new york city. They have a plan to stay here for a week or more.

"So what place do you guys wanna go next?" - kyulkyung.
"Hmmm......how about las Vegas?''- nayeon.
"Huh?! But this kid chaeyoung is underage right? We can't go together if one of us is underage."- kyulkyung.

Hearing that tzuyu , nayeon, Momo and jihyo started to laugh. Chaeyoung looked angry, her face was red because of it.

"YAH! UNNIE I AM NOT UNDERAGED
" Chaeyoung said loudly.
"You mean you are above 18? " - kyulkyung.
"Of course I am. " Chaeyoung said proudly.
Kyulkyung smiked and said, "but your height doesn't say it."

Others were still cracking up.  Chaeyoung then heaved sigh giving up.

"Ok ok fine, enough. Chaeyoung I am just joking. You know what let's go to las Vegas. " - kyulkyung said.

"YESSS!" Everyone then cheered.
"Get ready we are going there by my jet and also don't forget to bring your passport. the jet will be ready before noon, so we can reach there in afternoon." - kyulkyung said smiling.

Everyone nodded. They went there room and packed their things. They then got ready to reach airport.

Time skip:( after reaching las Vegas)

Las Vegas was really rich. They decided to stay there at one of kyulkyungs penthouse. Which was also a mansion to be exact. It was big and cool. It was modern too.

After having their lunch. They are now taking rest. They have a plan that at night they will be going to casino.

Now they decided to go for shopping and buy some clothes. Tzuyu and chaeyoung had no intention to go shopping. But others bribed them with strawberries and bread. Them being whipped for those things immediately said yes.

While they were walking in the mall , chaeyoungs eyes fell on a long red dress. Which looked gorgeous. While looking at the dress she started to think about mina. She thought that mina would look beautiful at the dress. She was looking at the dress lovingly while thinking about mina.

On the other hand same thing was happening with tzuyu , she was staring at a black long dress while thinking that sana would look like the most beautiful human being if she wears it. Tzuyu wanted sana to wear it for tzuyu only , no one should eye sana after she wears it. Only tzuyu could see her with that black dress . Sana should only wear it for tzuyu , no one else, not even Dahyun. But then tzuyu remembered that she has lost the privilege to want sana only for herself. She then sighed.

Kyulkyung then faked a cough .
"You guys wanna buy these dresses for yourselves?" - kyulkyung.
"Huh?! "Both chaeyoung and tzuyu said at the same time. They came back to reality. Kyulkyung laughed at them .

Chaeyoung and tzuyu looked at her weirdly.

"You guys are looking at the dresses and thinking about someone, don't you?" Kyulkyung asked smirking.
The other two blushed, " no I am not" chaeyoung and tzuyu again said at the same time.

"Yeah, like I believe." Kyulkyung said mockingly.
"Anyway let's go. I know you guys don't like to wear dresses. Cause I always see you two wearing jeans and all. So let's go and buy you some suit. You guys can wear it tonight. " - kyulkyung said and pulled them with both of her hands.

After the shopping they again went to the penthouse to get ready.

After getting ready they all started to go to the casino. The casino wasn't very far.

After reaching casino , others except kyulkyung was wowing the place. It was huge. Everyone was roaming their eyes everywhere.

"Ok ladies let's go and sit in the gambling table. "- kyulkyung.

Everyone started to go near the table but kyulkyung stopped chaeyoung and tzuyu.

"Wait where are you two going?" - kyulkyung asked raising her brow.
"To the table"- tzuyu.
"No , you guys are babies so go to the bar area and drink."- kyulkyung.
"Unnie but that's not fair!"- chaeyoung Protested.
"Jie jie I agree with chaeng."- tzuyu.
"Kyulkyung  is right, you guys go to the bar and have drinks." - jihyo.
" But she is just one year older!" - tzuyu.
"So? You guys are still babies."- Momo
"Yep they are right."- nayeon.
Tzuyu and chaeyoung groaned. They can't do anything but go and have some drinks. So they do it.

Reaching the bar area they started to drink. She asked tzuyu to take some pictures of her.

On the other hand the four are now in the table gambling and having fun. Kyulkyung showed the others how it works. Others understood it . It was pretty Daring but they had fun.

One thing for sure everyone their were actually afraid of kyulkyung. Knowing kyulkyungs ability some were actually afraid to go gambling with her. That's how the night went.

Sana's pov:

I was scrolling through Instagram. I was really in a bad mood today. Why? Cause today I saw another episode of namojichatzu world tour. It was . Cause tzuyu was literally all over that train looking woman jihyo. They were in peru.

At one part tzuyu was having hot food. But that women jihyo then came , took tzuyu's food then guess what? She started to feed tzuyu while blowing the food. Like seriously?

Tzuyu have hands you know. Scrolling through Instagram I entered their account. They all use one account together. I wonder why. Tzuyu's previous account is disabled too. In their instagram account  I saw another thing.........that made me feel ........hot.

Namojichatzu:


Liked by seulbear, bae_joohyun and thousands of others .
Namojichatzu:  Tzuyu looking hot.

My cheeks are getting heated. Tzuyu looking so hot, you know like Daddy. I seriously want her to fu- WTH! What Am I saying. ! This is bad. I already have Dahyun.

I then started to scroll again .then another thing caught my eyes. This time my mood became really bad.

Namojichatzu:

 

 

Liked by seulbear, bae_joohyun and thousands of others .
Namojichatzu:  jitzu is awesome.

Does tzuyu really had to stand near the women? Why is she standing that near? Why  am I so mad. Arrggghhhhhhh..!!!!

I wanna break something. I  am jealous!


 

Wait




 

What?