#SunShinesOnIZONE (99z x Annyeongz)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dark. Everything is currently in the color of the Dark Hole, which seems empty and eerily quiet. The lanky girl heaves a sigh as she ended up in the same place as her previous dreams as of late. She didn’t know what kind of sign trying to tell her but one thing for sure, Yujin didn’t care about it at all. For her, life is separated in monochrome color, it’s either black or white for her and maybe a thin grey line separating those colors from blending in.

That’s just how life operated for her or at least, is what she thought until her walk inside this insanely vivid dream brought her to a mini garden filled with a sweet aroma that entices the monster in her stomach. Thinking that everything is just a mere dream, Yujin let her feet dragged her towards the center of this garden where a figure of another living person is sitting silently while humming cheerfully.

She tried reaching out for that figure but couldn’t do so as a huge force suddenly pulled Yujin away from the girl as she is falling deeper inside the abyss of her dream. “Ahn Yujin! Wake up! You’re running late for school,” a nagging voice, as well as the blaring of the alarm in the background making the groggy Yujin, felt dizzy as she kicked away her blanket and rushing towards the bathroom. Her mind is filled with the blurry face of this mysterious girl inside her dream, a rare occurrence as Yujin never meets anyone inside those eerie dreams of hers. Before, she will just walk around blindly in the darkness before waking up to her sister’s yell.

“Don’t forget to greet Mom and Dad before you go to school!”

Her sister reminds Yujin again as the girl is rushing from her room and heading towards the front door. Making a sharp turn, Yujin headed towards the small altar in their living room before reaching for the small bell and ring it before clasping her hands and uttering, “Mom, Dad. I’m going to school today. Please take care of me from heaven, okay?”

After her brief greet, her sister peeked from the kitchen and waved a box of packed lunch for Yujin which the taller girl gratefully received. She pecked her sister’s cheeks and bid her goodbye before heading to the school.

“Oi, Yujin! Are you running late again?”

“Talk to yourself, Yena! You are playing games again last night?”

“Hey, keep on running and minimize talking!”

“Kwangbae unnie! Good morning!”

Her chaotic morning started with Yujin greeted her best buddies in school, Yena and Hyewon (pet name: Kwangbae). Weird enough, her monochrome world felt lighter and less boring whenever she got to be with them.

“You Trouble Trio! Fast or else I’ll squish you with this gate!”

A stern voice can be heard from a girl wearing a golden badge on her arm as she is calling out for the infamous trio which manages to make management having a hard time.

“Kkura unnie! Wait up!”

Yujin yelled at the School Council President as she quickened her pace with Hyewon and Yena followed suit a few steps behind her. They all barely able to squeeze themselves through the gate but still pose their strike for their luck to not being detained by the disciplinary committee.

“You three over there! Head straight to your class or I’ll put you in detention class!”

“Run! Eunbi is here with her squad!”

Yujin is pushing Yena who is smitten over the girl who is marching behind Eunbi, pulling her friend’s bag towards their locker to change their shoes.

“Yah, Yujin! I am almost getting to see my crush doing her work!”

“Eunbi will crush you first above all. Besides, isn’t Yuri is sitting beside you in class? What about being brave for once and talk to her normally?”

A slender arm wrapped around Yujin’s shoulder and she finds that Hyewon is just smi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter