#DreamyWorldOfIZONE (SsamBbang)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hitoma? What’s going on? Why are you crying?”

A soft, angelic voice suddenly greeted a girl with light purple hair hearing as she slowly shifted her tear-smeared face towards the girl with doe-like eyes. Pursing her lips, she shakes her head before burying her face inside her trembling palm again.

Her heart is bleeding.

It’s funny that there is no visible wound inflicted on her yet Hitomi able to feel her heart is screaming in agony. She couldn’t handle every sharp word directed to her anymore. Hitomi told herself before that people will keep on jeering and sneering at her whatever she did and she can never satisfy others. She tried her best, exerting her utmost effort in the pursuit of fulfilling her own happiness. However, other’s mean words affect Hitomi more than she can handle, pushing the girl to break down; a price she had to pay when she commits a single mistake while performing on stage.

Even when she didn’t answer the girl’s question, Hitomi can feel a calm presence beside her as a sense of comfort and warmth spread around her shoulders. A soft pat from Chaewon is all Hitomi need as she pursed her lips, mouthing, “I’m sorry for dragging everyone just now. I could do better.”

“Is it because you slipped just now? Isn’t it being due to the slippery floor?”

“I know that it is an unfortunate event but due to my mistake, people are aiming for our group as a whole. They are saying that our group is nothing and couldn’t even dance right. I-It’s hurtful to read such comments,” Hitomi sobbed hard as she blamed herself for making a mistake. She supposed to show her perfect side on the stage or else she will disappoint many people who are looking at them.

“Hitoma, listen,” Chaewon wrapped her fingers around Hitomi’s as the girl used her right hand to gently pinched Hitomi’s cheek. The older girl sports a calming smile before whispering, “It’s cruel, right? How does this world operate? No one notices our tears. No one notices our pain. No one notices our sadness. However, once we commit a single mistak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter