#TakeOnMeIZONE (MinTomi)

Another Night to Illuminate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“This is… The place?”

A certain girl with a lean build arrived at the seaside while pulling her baggage. She had spent quite a lot of effort in convincing her family about allowing her to try to visit this insanely famous hotel for quite a period of time. The reason behind this hotel’s soaring reputation is due to spreading rumors about this hotel is a home for ghosts searching for their unrequited love.

Minjoo has always been a er for such a story that she finds romantic. Well, she did afraid of ghosts in the usual event but her gut feels told Minjoo that there’s nothing to be worried about of the group of ghosts in this hotel. Her reason? Anyone who can love to the extends of wanting to find their unrequited love must have their time filled while searching for the fated one of them. So, those ghosts will not have any time to bother her.

Maybe.

Scratching her jawline, Minjoo heaved her baggage and headed towards the nearby guest house and check-in as she planned. Getting a shared-room with a beautiful girl with short, wavy purple hair making Minjoo nervous as she is mesmerized at the girl’s stern aura projected through her hollow gaze.

“Ah, hello. I’m Minjoo.”

Even though she tried being polite to the girl, Minjoo just received a sharp frown from the girl who just nodded curtly in her direction before leaving the room without uttering anything. Tilting her head while gaping at the cold reaction received, Minjoo scolds herself for being overfriendly with the woman. Maybe, the lilac-haired girl is tired and just wants to rest in peace but Minjoo decided to bother her time.

Making her own assumption, Minjoo nodded at herself before shoving her baggage under the bed. She then took out her treasured camera and putting it carefully inside her sling bag before changing her slip-on shoes with something more comfortable; sport shoes, and decided to take a stroll along the beautiful beach.

“Where are you going?”

To her surprise, her roommate is back at the front door while holding on two cups of chilled drink. Widening her eyes at the shorter girl, Minjoo blinked several times before carving a sweet smile on her face, “About to take a walk at the beach. You want to tag along?”

“I don’t see any reason to not go. Here, for you. I’m Hitomi by the way. Sorry for earlier, I got the notification to pick up my order from my phone.”

“I-it’s nothing to worry about. Thanks for the drink.”

Minjoo might be grinning wider than she planned to but then, her heart is singing happily as she sipped on the bubble milk tea which Hitomi bought for her. They both decided to take a stroll while exchanging stories about their visit here.

“I want to see the world beyond o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter