Seventy-Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Ah they are kicking. OMG my babies are so lovely. I really love when they kick. Jub jub, see you soon baby girls.” Rap Monster lay his head on Sooah’s stomach to communicate with his twin babies while still in bed together.

“Hehe they are so active since you spend times more with us. Look like they really know your presence.” Sooah said while patting his soft hair.

“Of course, they have to. I’m their father. They must know and want to play with me. I can’t wait to see our baby girls. They must so beautiful like their Mama.” Rap Monster flirted his girlfriend.

Sooah became blushing. Rap Monster got up and moved his face close to the shy girl.

“What is with that stare? Don’t look at me like this, Mister.” Sooah shyly pushed on his chest to make space from him.

Rap Monster grabbed her hands and rubbed his noses on her right ear. “Why are you so shy, huh? When you’re this shy, you become more lovely. What if I can’t control myself…” he more.

“Aww no way! Look at my stomach…” Sooah used her pregnancy to escape from the erted man’s purpose.

“Uh oh, you’re still 6 months pregnant. We still can do it. Plus, I heard it’s necessary for parents to make love during pregnancy so the baby can have good health.” He raised a funny statement.

Sooah started chuckling. “Come on! Who are you lying to? I’m a nurse, mister, your girlfriend is a nurse. You can't fool me. Hehe” she cutely pinched his both cheeks.

Rap Monster smiled to his own joke which made his cute dimples appeared. Sooah fell with the charming dimples. She kissed them.

*jub jub*

“Will our babies have such cute dimples like you? I wish they would have.” She exclaimed.

‘Haha are you in love with me because of my dimples?” Rap Monster burst out laughing.

“Hehe kind of. I love when you’re soft like this. I love you so much, Namjoon-shi.” Sooah flirted back.

“Wow this is the best thing to start my morning. Can you say that again, Sooah-shi?” Rap Monster joined the tease.

“Can I say it with my lips instead? I will tell you on your lips.” Sooah acted seductively y to him.

She slowly approached him first. Rap Monster wouldn’t wait any longer to respond. They kissed to start their beautiful day.

They hotly kissed while slowly bodied each other.

 

Rap Monster paused after topped her. “So the big belly doesn’t matter now?” he again.

Sooah wrapped her arms around his neck. “You said it will make the babies in my stomach healthy so…” Sooah gave a flirty reply back.

They kissed again then spent a sweet make love to brighten their day.

…..

“Good morning, Omma!” Sooah greeted Mrs. Seon in the dining table.

“Good morning, Sooah. Good morning Joon!” Mrs. Seon sweetly greeted her kids back.

“Sit down! Mom has cooked a lot for you both today but I’m gonna leave now. There is an urgent work at hospital today. Have a nice day, Sweeties.” Mrs. Seon grabbed her bag then went to give Sooah and Rap Monster a kiss on head.

“Have a good day, Omma! Please take care of your health too.” Sooah wished her mother a good day but Rap Monster didn’t. He wanted to but his mouth dares not to speak such sweet things to his mother yet. He ignores her as usual.

Mrs. Seon left.


“Hmm I think you really should start calling her Mom and treat her right from now on. She loves you so much.” Sooah started educating her boyfriend after Mrs. Seon left.

Rap Monster ignored. He just kept eating his food.

“She is over working lately. I’m so worried about her health. As a son, you should at least wish her a good day so she has reason to fight with the exhausting day.” Sooah added.

Rap Monster listened but he didn’t reply. Sooah gave up because of his ignorance. She started eating her food too.

 

-----///-----

 

“You all, now I have new work for you. Go to play with Rap Monster’s mother. Don’t kill her yet! Just make her suffer on bed. I want to see Rap Monster slowly suffering watching his beloved people dying in front of him.” Mino gave order to his servants to go to attack Rap Monster’s mother.

Unfortunately, Wonwoo didn’t know it on time. When he heard about this new plan, those mafias are already taking their actions. Wonwoo rushed to make phonecall to his old friend in Black Swan.

 

~ On Phone ~


“Wonwoo, why are you calling me again? I won’t trust you. You cheated me and Sooah-shi almost had problem. What do you want again?” the old friend showed his anger to Wonwoo.

“Mrs. Seon is in danger. I don’t know for sure about the plan but take some people with you to help her. Hurry up!” Wonwoo was panicked, telling his old friend.

“What? Are you cheating me again? Wonwoo please, don’t fool us anymore. Please think of our old friendship a little bit.” The old friend refused to believe.

“I’m not cheating. Please come to find Mrs. Seon. Maybe she is still inside the hospital. Please come to save her.” Wonwoo kept insisting.

The old friend got so confused but at the end he decided to go to meet Rap Monster to inform about Mrs. Seon in danger.

…..

“What? Where did you hear it?” Rap Monster shockingly asked.

“Errr… Wonwoo suddenly called me and informed about this, Boss. I don’t know if he is telling the truth or lie. But I think I should tell you.” The mafia replied.

Rap Monster grabbed the mafia’s collar and scolded. “I already warned you not to contact with that betrayer. Why are you disobeying my order? You want to die?”

Sooah entered to calm Rap Monster. “Joon, calm down! Whether it’s true or not, we should go to check Mom’s safety first.”

“I’ve assigned my servants to stalk her everyday. They shall phone me if there is anything suspicious.” Rap Monster replied.

“Hmm but why would Wonwoo lie?” Sooah murmured.

“I have no idea but I will call that old woman now.” Rap Monter said then took his phone to call his mother.


He has made a few phonecalls but Mrs. Seon didn’t pick up.

“What the !” he cursed.

Sooah became panicked too. “What’s up?”

“She didn’t pick up my call. That old woman never misses my call.” Rap Monster became uncomfortable too.

He made phonecall to his servants who he has assigned to follow his mother.

“Is the old woman still inside the hospital?... Go in and find her! Call me back when you find her.” Rap Monster gave order to those servants to enter the hospital to find his mother.

 

*BANG* (Falling sound)

 

Suddenly a wedding phone frame of hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter