Sixty-Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sooah, I’m back.” -Rap Monster-

“Joon, you’re back now? Welcome back!” Sooah rushed to go to welcome her boyfriend once he walked in her room.


Rap Monster forced a smile to her.


Sooah received his jacket and working bag from him and put on a chair.


Rap Monster cuddled her from behind. “How is my wife and baby doing today?” he asked, trying to pull himself out from the sadness about Wonwoo’s case.

Sooah held his arms which are covering around her stomach area.

“We’re fine, Papa. How about you? How was your day at work?” asked the innocent Sooah who hasn’t noticed his hidden sadness yet.

“It was fine.” Rap Monster shortly said then landed his chin on her right shoulder, closing his eyes to get a little rest and power from his beloved girl.


This point made Sooah felt his hidden sadness. Sooah softly lifted her right arm to pat his face.


“Babe, are you having anything inside? Tell me anything. Please don’t hide it!” Sooah asked.

Rap Monster hugged her tighter but remained silence.

Sooah let him be for a while. Maybe he will tell her after he feels better, she thought.


But Rap Monster didn’t say anything. After he spent a long moment resting on her shoulder, he just made excuse to go for a shower. Sooah dared not to insist him either. She just went for a shower too.
…..

Rap Monster finished taking shower first. He came back to her room and decided to read a book while waiting for her to finish bathing.


*Ting Ting*


Sooah’s phone suddenly rang. It was a message from Mrs. Seon.

Rap Monster grabbed her phone and opened to read the message.

Mrs. Seon sweetly typed about how to take care of pregnancy. Rap Monster was unconsciously smiling over a sweet message his mother sent to Sooah.

“This old woman looks so excited to have a grandchild…” he murmured in happiness.

When he pressed back button to exist from his mother’s text, he suddenly saw a message dated more than a week ago from an unknown number in Sooah’s phone. He didn’t take it serious but he just wanted to read it as most of Sooah’s message is him, rarely have other people.


“Call your boyfriend to leave here soon. He’s in danger. From Wonwoo!” –Unknown Message-


Rap Monster read out the message and frowned. He looked at the date and time in detail and it was the exactly same day and time he was at Mino’s house to fight.


“So he sent message to Sooah to call me back… but why would he do so? I did see he was texting when we were about to start the betting game… Why would he do so?” Rap Monster became more and more curious. He couldn’t understand why Wonwoo would do that…

That moment Sooah came out. She stunned to see Rap Monster was facing down, trying to think about something so serious. She quickly went to him.


“Joon, what’s up?” she worriedly asked.

Sooah turned to look at her phone next to him. She choked up a little to see the text from Wonwoo was opened. She could guess he read it and soon became worried if he got mad again.


“Joon, are you mad because of this message? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to continue keeping in touch with Wonwoo but hmm he is one of my brother’s best friends and he demands to hear from me once in a while so I decided to exchange number with him again. He texted me that night, telling you were in danger so I started phoning you and messaging you. I was so scared.” Sooah explained then started sobbing.

Rap Monster lifted his face to look at her but not even a little madness on his face. He looked extremely sad and broken.


“You’re right… He is a best friend so he couldn’t betray a best friend easily like this. I was so stupid.” Rap Monster said something Sooah couldn’t understand then burst into tear.

“I’m so stupid. I’m the most stupid human on earth.” Rap Monster continued crying out after realizing about something.

Sooah became more worried to see her lover is being mental breakdown like this.

“Joon, what’s wrong? Don’t scare me!” she worriedly hugged him.


Rap Monster kept crying without saying anything… He suddenly remembered something Wonwo and him used to talk in the past…..

 

 

*** Throw back, a few days after Soojun was shot to die ***

 

“Damn it!” Rap Monster angrily hit a table with his fist.

“Boss, it’s really hard to find the evidence. What should we do next? Should I go and kill that bastard now?” Wonwoo asked.


The both boss and servant were in anger and hopelessness to not be able to find any evidence to accuse that the attackers are from Mino.


“Dying is too easy for him. I want him to suffer more than this. Putting him in jail, taking away all his wealth, taking him down from the company… Making him live like dying is what I want to take revenge for Soojun.” Replied the furious boss.

“But he’s too smart. We couldn’t find even a small evidence from him. I want to take revenge for Soojun fast.” Said the sad Wonwoo who has just lost a best friend.

“No, let’s try our best to give punishment to him in legal way so we’ll be safe too. Black Swan never kills someone. But if he will be shot to die out from law, that one must be me. I won’t let you in jail. I swear he will receive all sins he deserves.” Rap Monster strongly made a commitment

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter