Fourteen

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last is lipstick!.. Yesss, I'm done."

Sooah was in front of her makeup desk, doing her final check up for her makeup.

While she was looking at the mirror, she suddenly thought of the moment she and the scary mafia boss have spent together last night. She smiled unconsciously to herself in the mirror. 

"He knows how to smile and laugh too. He has time to be this soft too. I'm so relieved..." she thought to herself. 

"And the kiss too... No it was kisses... He kissed me several times last night and I returned to him... Why did I?" she softly touched her lips while considering the kisses stuff. 

 

“Miss, you look so fresh today.” Servants who were doing cleaning for Sooah's room noticed her good mood.

Sooah snapped out of her thought. She turned to look at the both servants. 

“Do I? Do I look so fresh?" Sooah impatiently asked. 

"Dee!" Servants replied in harmony. 

Sooah nodded to get their answer then turned to look at the mirror shyly again. 

"Well, it must be because I slept so well last night. It was the first time I could sleep soundly like this since I came to live here.” Sooah replied with half truth then the half truth which related to Rap Monster she just smiled widely instead. 

Servants got surprised with her never-seen smile. 

“Omo you can smile so big today. Did you have any good thing yesterday? Oh when did you arrive home? The driver said you went somewhere with boss last night. Where did you both go?” Servants started insisting. 

Sooah fell into her romance world again. She started recalling about what happened with the scary mafia boss last night.

Servants was dying to wait for her answer but Sooah remained silent. She just kept smiling alone.

Servants turned to look at each other curiously.

“Miss, Miss!” a servant shook Sooah’s shoulder to snap her out of her thought.

“Yes!!! Ah It’s time now. I’ll get ready for leaving.” Sooah escaped from all the questions by going to pack her bag.

Servants smelled something fishy but they didn't dare to insist more than this. 

 

After finished preparing, Sooah left her room together with servants to dining room. Coincidentally, they ran into Rap Monster as he was leaving from his room downstairs too.

 

"Good morning, Boss." Servants greeted their boss.

Yet, Rap Monster's eyes were automatically looked at Sooah. 

Sooah gave a smile to him. "Good morning!" she greeted him. 

Everyone got surprised with her greeting including Rap Monster. 

After a few seconds Rap Monster gave a smile to her back. “Good morning!” he sweetly replied to her greeting.

Servants became more surprised to hear their boss would greet somebody back.

 

“You’re ready for breakfast?” he asked.

Sooah nodded with a smile. “Dee!”

“Let’s go!” Rap Monster said then they went downstairs together, left servants felt lost alone.

 

"Did the sun rise from west today?" -Servant 1-

"I guess the sea has turned sweet." -Servant 2-

-----

Without having any awkwardness about what happened last night, Rap Monster and Sooah happily had their breakfast together. Now even bodyguards wondered what happened that made them became so fine with each other today.

 

-----///-----

 

Rap Monster and Sooah began to live in peace. Sooah released a lot of fear and negative vibe on him. So does Rap Monster. He cuts down threatening the innocent girl quite much lately. They are able to talk to each other much more than before. These few days, they live so fine. 

-----

“Sooah, do you want to eat out this evening?” Rap Monster asked while they were heading to their cars.

Sooah paused from walking and looked at him.

“Why?” he asked after noticed her unwell facial expression.

“Today... I have a date with my boyfriend. Mmm I was about to inform to you…” she hesitantly told him.

Rap Monster turned away from her immediately after heard that. His mood was completely ruined.

He ignored her. “Open the door!” he shouted to bodyguard to open the door for him and entered the car at once then left.

Sooah stood still watching the mood fast changing man in surprise… “I don’t think peace agreement would last long. Does he have mood swing disease? How I wish he would go to see doctor…” *sighing*

-----

It’s Minki’s birthday so Sooah and some of their friends went to a night club to celebrate his birthday.

It was a happy party. Everyone kept teasing the couple. When it became a very late night, all their friends asked to leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter