Seventy-Seven

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Damn!!!!!!!!!!”

Mino shouted in anger after learned about the news.

“How the hell he could know about where we hid his girlfriend?” he asked to the crowd.

Wonwoo stepped forward to act his drama.

“I think there must be that cheap monster’s spy among them.” Wonwoo pointed to the mafia who were assigned to guard Sooah in that old house.

Wonwoo went close to them then stared at their faces angrily.

“Who is the spy here? Confess or you will be worse if I find out by myself.” Wonwoo tried accusing those innocent mafias.

Mino seemed to fall in Wonwoo’s trick. He took out his gun and pointed to those mafias.

“Who is the spy? Say it right now!” he yelled.

Those innocent mafias soon kneeled down and kept repeating that they’re not spy.

But Mino didn’t believe as right now Wonwoo is one of the guards he listens to the most.

Mino shot to a kneeling mafia on foot.

*PANG*

Everyone got shocked with the first bullet.

“You’re the spy, right?” he asked the mafia who he has shot.

“No boss no…” the poor mafia still rejected.

Mino sniffed in dissatisfy. “I suspect you the most. Go to hell!” he gave another shot but on head which made the poor mafia died in his own blood pond at once.

“Manage his dead body.” Mino mercilessly gave order to his servants to take out the dead body.

“The rest of you and all of you right here, listen to me carefully. Don’t betray or you will get result like him.” Mino threatened to the crowd.

“YES BOSS!!!” everyone answered in harmony.

Mino left.

 

Wonwoo felt more disgusting on Mino as he is too cruel. At the same time, Wonwoo felt sorry to make the poor mafia has to end up his life like this. Though Rap Monster is hot-temper and mean but he has never killed anyone yet.

“But to think all over again, you all are sinners. You chose to be under that Mino means you have joined sinner so you will end up like this sooner or later anyway. Rest well!” Wonwoo whispered to the death body then gave order to the people under his control to clean the dirty mess.

-----

Even though Wonwoo has no idea where those evidences should be, Wonwoo got successful to become a trustful guard of Mino. Mino started putting his trust on Wonwoo more and more day by day that sometimes he slips his lips to speak out about his illegal business in front of Wonwoo. Wonwoo keeps on recording on his phone whenever Mino takes him to meet those illegal business partners. However, this isn’t enough for Wonwoo as what he wants is to find out all bad crimes Mino and his late father have done to Rap Monster’s family so until then he won’t take any action.

 

One afternoon, Mino took Wonwoo to the company and even let him to enter inside a big meeting with all top leaders in the company. Rap Monster bear so much with Wonwoo’s presence. He hates Mino so much but he hates Wonwoo even more than Mino now. After what Wonwoo has done to Mrs. Seon and Sooah lately, Rap Monster almost lost all of his mercy on Wonwoo.

Wonwoo knew how Rap Monster wants to kill him right away and that make him feels so much pain. However, poor Wonwoo tried to cheer himself to handle a little bit more. He has to act as evil as possible in front of Rap Monster to make Mino has no doubt on him.

 

After meeting, Mino went to block Rap Monster’s way with having Wonwoo following behind.

“Hi! You did a great work on meeting today… I’m so proud of you.” Mino acted as a supportive co-worker as usual.

Rap Monster clenched his teeth and fists to hold his anger as it’s still inside the company and other top leaders are still here.

“Rap Monster, how is Sooah now? I miss her so much. Please tell her for me!” Wonwoo joined the talk to burn up Rap Monster’s anger as it’s Mino’s trap to make Rap Monster get in trouble today.

“Shut up! Don’t you dare call her name again.” Rap Monster lost his control once Wonwoo spoke up.

Wonwoo gave a rude smirk with a mocking laugh. “Look at you! You’re so funny. Are you afraid that Sooah will come to me? Well, I tell you. You know Sooah believes everything I say. She believes me too much that she doesn’t care if I actually lie to her. And if I can have a little private time with her, she will surely fall for me and choose me. She originally loves me not you. If not, you her cheaply that night, she would never have to come through such unfortunate fates with you like this. You’re ruining her life. I’m the only one who can give her a happy life. You can’t.” Wonwoo continued burning Rap Monster’s anger.

As his wish, Rap Monster totally lost his control and beat Wonwoo right away.

“Betrayer! I’ll kill you by now. DIE!” Rap Monster kept beating Wonwoo strongly and continuingly.

Wonwoo fell on the floor without wanting to give any reply to his fist. Rap Monster topped Wonwoo and hit on his face fast and strong.

Everyone inside the meeting room got so shocked and scared. Some started running out from the room, some kept screaming in fear and some kept telling Rap Monster to stop but no one dares to pull this monster from the fight.

Mino stood still smiling satisfying as Rap Monster easily fell in his trap.

Wonwoo bear with every beat even now his eyebrow got bleeding and his chest felt so much pain after a few kicks.

 

“I’ll kill you. I won’t let you disturb Sooah again. You have to die.” Rap Monster said then got up to get his gun from his working bag.

Everyone screamed louder to see Rap Monster was taking out his gun.

“CEO-nim, please don’t! You can’t do like this.” Rap Monster’s secretary ran from nowhere quickly to stop Rap Monster.

Rap Monster pushed him away to fall down then went to top Wonwoo again.

“Wonwoo, I have no more mercy on you. You’re going to die by my hand today, Betrayer.” Rap Monster said while putting his gun on Wonwoo’s head.

Wonwoo kept looking into Rap Monster’s eyes with his tearful eyes.

Rap Monster got a bit soft by seeing his ex-close bodyguard’s eye contact.

But as Mino is carefully watching the scene, Wonwoo has to stop his emotional act. Wonwoo decided to continue acting to be an evil again.

“You know if we can turn back time, she would definitely choose me not you. My love for her began from softness, love and care. Unlike you, you scare her, you force her, you make her in danger. You don’t deserve her, Kim Namjoon.” Wonwoo insulted more and more.

Rap Monster got burnt up again. He slowly pulled the trigger.


Everyone who is still inside the meeting room closed their ears and eyes to prevent from seeing the upcoming bloody scene.

Wonwoo took the highest risk at this point. If Rap Monster shot him to death now, then what he has been scarifying for will be nothing.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter