Eighty-Two

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“No, Wonwoo, don’t! Please spare Rap Monster-nim!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!”

…..

“What are you waiting for? Shoot him!” Mino demanded Wonwoo to shoot Rap Monster quickly.

Wonwoo still pointed to Rap Monster but not trigger the gun yet.

Mino was pissed off with Wonwoo's slowness. He put his gun on Wonwoo’s head from his distance.

“If you don’t shoot him in 10 seconds, I’ll break your head instead.” Mino gave a condition.

Wonwoo slowly started pulling his trigger.

“Wonwoo, don’t do that to our boss.” Rap Monster’s guards shouted to stop Wonwoo.

Wonwoo ignored his old friends.

“Go to hell, Rap Monster.” Wonwoo said the last greeting and ready to end Rap Monster’s life.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”
 

“Ops!” My gun ran out of bullet.” Wonwoo exclaimed.

“Phew~” Rap Monster’s guards sighed in relieved to see the gun didn’t work.

“Damn it!” Mino cursed. He walked to Wonwoo and squeezed the gun from Wonwoo.

“Useless!” He hit Wonwoo on head with the gun then threw the gun away.

Wonwoo felt so much pain but he didn’t dare to voice out.

Mino thought for awhile then made another cheap order.

“Wonwoo, you like Rap Monster’s girlfriend so much, right?” Mino suddenly asked.

Everyone got curious with his question. They all ear holed to hear what he would say next.

“I’ll give her to you tonight. Get her to the room!” He continued.

Everyone got shocked. Wonwoo himself widened his eyes in shock.

“No! I won’t let anybody to anything to my girl. Mino, Wonwoo, I’m gonna kill you if you dare.” Rap Monster furiously shouted after heard Mino’s dirty order.

Mino laughed like an evil. “Haha it’s getting more interesting now. The more you hurt, the happiness I feel.” He insulted Rap Monster more.

Then he turned to Wonwoo.

“Wonwoo, take the girl to a room. Make her scream hard so that Rap Monster would cry louder too. It’s your night. her as you want! I would like to see Rap Monster’s reaction to hear his girl is having fun with his love rival. Take her!” Mino gave order to Wonwoo again.

“No no no!” Rap Monster held Sooah tighter.

Sooah who is having so much pain in her stomach is likely to lose her consciousness soon so she isn’t reacting anything besides spending her every second to look at her lover’s face and shed her tears.

“No, please have mercy on her! Sooah…” Rap Monster got mental breakdown, crying so much.

Wonwoo walked to the couple. Rap Monster lifted his face to look at standing Wonwoo.

“You can’t… Please have mercy on her once. I was so good to you in the past, Wonwoo. Please think of our friendship a little bit. I love her so much. Don’t hurt her!” Rap Monster begged Wonwoo.

Wonwoo stared at Rap Monster without giving any reply.

“Wonwoo… she is a sister of our good friend. She is Soojun's sister… Wonwoo, don’t torture her.” Rap Monster continued begging. Wonwoo still remained silent.

A moment later, Mino made another order. “If you don’t do it, I will let others do it.” Mino said then made gesture to his guards to come and took Sooah from Rap Monster’s arms.

Wonwoo quickly spoke up. “I’ll do it, Boss. Now I have a chance to revenge on them. I’ll make them suffer hundred times than me.” Wonwoo finished his words then pulled Sooah from Rap Monster.

“No don’t take her anywhere.” Rap Monster tried to protest to get Sooah back but got beaten by a few men to crawl on the floor miserably. He could only see Sooah was being carried by Wonwoo and went upstairs.

Rap Monster screamed out his pain while Mino kept laughing seeing him in this state.

Wonwoo after managed to get Sooah from everyone's eyes. He placed her on a bed gently.

"Sooah, how are you feeling now? I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm saving you. Are you hurting so much?" He worriedly asked the sick girl.

Sooah struggled to open her eyes to look at Wonwoo. She shed tears painfully powerlessly.

"Sooah, you're gonna be fine. Please endure a little bit! I think polices are coming. Don't worry!" Wonwoo patted her face and started shedding his tears too.

"Won...woo... please save my babies and Joon... I want them to live..." Sooah struggled to speak with her weak voice.

"I swear Sooah, I swear. You all will be safe. Tonight, Mino and his whole gang are going to be finished. You and boss will live happily after this." Wonwoo exposed his fake betraying to Black Swan to Sooah.

Sooah was so shocked to hear. She cried harder. "Wonwoo... hik hik..."

"Sorry for everything happened. Sometimes I failed to protect you. I should have done better than this." Wonwoo showed his guilty for not being able to give Sooah a happier life.

"Wonwoo..." Sooah could only call his name as she was getting weaker and weaker.

"Bear a little bit more, good girl! Your babies and you are gonna be fine, boss, Mrs. Seon and all Black Swan members. Polices are coming. Don't sleep, okay?" Wonwoo became panicked when Sooah is likely to lose her conciousness soon. He pulled her to sleep inside his arms while pampering her to stay strong.

"Polices, please come faster! Hik hik oh god... Soojun, please protect your sister! I'm so scared. Polices, please come and save everyone." Wonwoo cried out hard, wishing polices wou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter