Twenty-Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

"Miss, please just start having breakfast. No need to wait for boss. He said from today on he will be having breakfast inside his room." Servant informed Sooah once she entered dining room.

Sooah was so upset to hear and she doesn't even know why she would feel that way. She gave a nod then sat on her seat, having her breakfast alone.


"I'm full now. I'll get going to school." Sooah only had a few bit then left.

Servants sighed to see both Sooah and Rap Monster didn't have appetite and in bad mood the same. 

"They must have argued again. Hmm..." -Servants-

.....

Sooah was heading back to her room. On the way, she stopped in the middle way to glance at Rap Monster's room. She felt so sad for whatever reason she didn't know for clear. Her heart felt heavy that she can't describe in word.

The moment she was soullessly looking at the his room, Rap Monster suddenly opened the door and came out. 

Their eyes soon connected...

 

"Good... Mor..." Rap Monster was about to greet her but before he could speak out his sentence, Sooah turned away and entered her room immediately.

"Good morning! I just wanna say good morning." he sadly murmured his words for her to himself then left.


Sooah started crying once she was safe from his eyes. She sat on her bed and spending a long moment crying for that unknown sadness.  

 

"Why am I crying? I should be happy to see him less. Yes I should!" Sooah wiped her tears, fixed her makeup then went to school. 

-----

< At Company >

"Hi, mafia boss!" Mino entered Rap Monster's office without permission as usual. 

Rap Monster sighed in stress once the problem man entered. 

Mino walked around the CEO office and rudely touched many stuffs without permission.

"Don't touch my stuffs! Take your dirty hands off." Rap Monster warned Mino. 

Mino burst out laughing in mocking way. "You don't have to be this strict. Everything is belong to you now will be mine soon." Mino confidently said. 

Rap Monster gave a mocking smirk back. "I'm afraid you'll not be able to do that. You can't own all of these when you are in prison." he threatened Mino back. 

Mino lost smile on his face to hear that threaten. 

Rap Monster gave a gang smile to the rude co-worker.

 

"You jerk!!!" Mino pointed to Rap Monster angrily. 

"Kim Namjoon, you son of ! Don't hope that you can put me in jail. You're just useless like your father. Maybe you'll end up dying like a stray dog like your father. Be careful!" Mino reminded the old painful past got Rap Monster so fragile at once.

Rap Monster clenched his fists while facing down to control his feeling.

Mino saw the heart broken Rap Monster so he attacked about his past more. "And your younger sister too. She died because of your mother chose her work more important than her. Haha what a family!"

Rap Monster almost ran out of his control of mental when that evil Mino mentioned about his poor little sister too. He clenched his fists tighter. 

 

Mino slammed Rap Monster's working desk to snap him out of his thought...

Rap Monster turned to look at Mino. Mino gave a serious stare to Rap Monster. 

"Who next you want to lose? Your mother or that sister of your sacrificed dog?" Mino gave another threatening. 

Rap Monster slammed his desk and stood up immediately. He grabbed Mino's collar with his scary stare..... "Don't touch them, Mino! I've been trying my best to be kind to you. Don't force me! I warn you."

Mino fearlessly lifted his eyebrow to mock Rap Monster's threaten..... "Unfortunately I'm not scared of you. Catch me to jail if you can! But make sure to do it quick before I kill any of your people more." 

Mino finished his rude insulting and threaten then waved Rap Monster's hands from grabbing his collar. He left...

 

"Papa, Kyung Min..." the hard mafia boss sobbed to miss his dead family inside his office alone. 

-----

Sooah had simple day at school. Until someone suddenly appeared and made the simple day became something else. 


"Sooah, long time no see!" Minki showed up while she was walking to leave school. 

Sooah startled to see her ex-boyfriend. 

"Minki..." she murmured, still feeling lost to see his sudden presence. 

Minki headed closer to her with a smile.

"I just miss you so I come to see you. Do you think we can go for a meal together today?" Minki asked her out. 

Sooah frowned. She couldn't understand what he is trying to do. She decided to reject. "I have to be hurry back home today. Please excuse me!" she gave a little apologize bow then started walking to leave.

"It's my birthday. I'm still not seeing anyone yet so I want you to celebrate it with me. Maybe as a good friend... You know right I'm all alone here

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter