Thirteen

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Poor, little girl woke up after luring herself to sleep last night. 

She slowly opened her eyes to start a new day. "It's just a new day not a new life." she moaned sadly to herself. 

After spending a moment sobbing in the early morning to think about the scary threatening from the mafia boss last night, Sooah got up and went to take a shower.

When she came back from shower, servants were waiting in her room. 

 

"Good morning, Miss!"

"Oh Sisters, good morning! Are you here to bring me breakfast? Thank you so much." Sooah greeted to both servants as usual. 

Yet, servants sighed with stress.

Sooah got curious with their sigh. 

"Is there any problem?" Sooah asked. 

The older servant stepped out to her. "Miss, from now on you'll go to have breakfast with boss at dining room." she told the thing that made them sighed earlier. 

Sooah jaw dropped to hear. She soon became devastated. "Why? You know I don't want to see his face too much. Please let me eat here!" she strongly protested. 

"It's boss's order. We can't against." servants explained. 

Sooah lost her balance. She sat on the bed and started crying. 

Servants went to pat her back to console. "It's not a big deal, Dear. Just have breakfast... It's nothing more."

"Yes, you're a guest. It's nothing strange to eat together with the house's owner."

Both servants tried to tell positive things to Sooah. 

However, it didn't help anything to Sooah's fear.  

"But I really don't want to see him. He's scary. I'm not tired of telling you all that he is scary. Hik hik I can say this words one million times." Sooah cried louder, begging them to understand her. 

"Dear, we can feel your fear at this moment but believe us, boss isn't a bad person. He is treating you so nice. We all see it." 

Sooah quickly waved her head to disagree. "No, he isn't. He always threatens me this and that. I can't take it. I don't want to join table with him. Please don't take me there! I prefer starving here. I really mean it." 

Servants lost their words with her. They went to inform Rap Monster accordingly. 

.....

*PANG* 

Rap Monster hit the dining table strongly with anger. He was so furious after informed by servants about Sooah's reject. "She is too stubborn. I shall make her see what I really can do to her." 

Rap Monster went to her room.

Sooah got scared to see him. She quickly moved at the farthest from him. 

Rap Monster stared at her for a while then entered to grab her wrist. He forcefully dragged her to go with him. 

 

"Ya... Stop it! Where are you taking me to?" Sooah tried to protest. 

Rap Monster didn't say a single word. He continued dragging her until reached the dining room. 

He pushed and made her to sit on chair at the dining table then he went to his chair at the opposite side. 

 

"Put the rice!" he gave order to servants to serve them. 

Sooah remained silent. She started sobbing. She didn't eat. 

 

"Eat or you'll not be allowed to go to school." he threatened her again. 

Sooah looked at him. "I'm scared of you. Seeing your face I don't have appetite." she shouted out her reason for not wanting to join the table with him. 

Servants and a few bodyguards who were standing in the room burst into a small laughter after heard her. 

Rap Monster turned to stare at them. He felt a bit offended. Everyone tried to hold their laughter after seeing how mad their boss is right now. 

Rap Monster turned to Sooah. 

"Am I this disgusting to you?" he asked Sooah. 

"Scary more than disgusting! If you really want me to join you table then I prefer starving to death." she fearlessly replied. 

Then she realized she was a bit overload. She noticed his unwell facial expression. She tried to fix her word. 

"I will try to listen to you but not this one. I don't want to start every morning with scary boss like you. Please understand!!" she added to previous answer but with a gentle tone.  

Yes she was speaking with her gentle tone but her answer is more painful than cursing. It made the mafia boss got embarrassed in front of his servants more and more. 

He remained silent to fix his feeling. 

"But you have to get used from now on. You have to have breakfast with a scary, disgusting man every morning. Eat!!!" he shouted, acting as a mean boss at once.

Sooah has spoken all her want but Rap Monster didn't let go of it. She had no choice but to bear eating with him. 

They started eating. 

 

To everyone's surprise, Sooah ate quite a lot despite of her rude words earlier. 

Rap Monster finished his eating first. He turned to focus on the lying girl... "She said she doesn't have appetite to eat with me but she is eating so well. This girl!!!" he thought in his mind and waved his head in disbelief. 

 

"I'm full now. I'm gonna go to school." she said then stood up to leave. 

Suddenly Rap Monster spoke out something. "I'll go to pick you up today. Let's eat out together tonight!" 

Sooah was stunned with the sudden ask. She turned to look at him without saying a single word. 

"No need to answer! I don't ask for your agreement. I have decided for you already. Wait for me after class! You can go now." he ended the conversation. 

Sooah just gave a sigh then left. 

-----

For full day, Sooah couldn't focus on her study. She kept thinking about the mafia boss's dinner invitation this evening. 

While she was thinking deeply about the mafia boss, her boyfriend came.

 

"Sooah!"

"Minki!" 

"What are you thinking? Thinking about me and the kiss last night?" Minki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter