Seventy-Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Joon!” Sooah who was sleeping on the sofa became awake and found her lover was still sitting next to his mother without resting.

Rap Monster quickly wiped his tears away. He has been shedding tears quietly since Sooah fell asleep. He turned to her.

“Sooah, why are you awake? The sofa isn’t comfortable to sleep?” he asked then walked to her.

He sat next to her and patted her face.

“Or are our twin active and woke you up?” he asked again.

Sooah kept looking at her lover. She could .guess he has been crying due to his swollen eyes.

“I’m fine. Our babies aren’t active right now. Why aren’t you sleeping? Mom is safe now. You should take some rest. It’s 3AM.” Sooah turned to look at the clock, showing her concern for him.

Rap Monster grabbed her both hands to hold tightly.

“I’m not sleepy. Please continue sleeping!” he lured her to sleep back but Sooah urgently waved her head.

“No, I don’t want you to get sick. I know you’re sad but…”

Rap Monster cut her. “Of course, I’m sad. How could that betray dog Wonwoo dare to do this to the only relative I have left? Why did he attack that old woman? She knows nothing.” He became mad all of a sudden and volume up his voice.

Sooah started tearing up. She entered to hug him. “I know it’s hurt but please don’t torture yourself.” She consoled him.

“I won’t forgive Wonwoo, Sooah. I can’t anymore.” He finally exposed his feeling.

Sooah was so shocked and scared to hear. She quickly released the hug to look at his face. “Joon, what do you mean by not forgiving him?” she asked in fear.

Rap Monster turned into his monster eyes that were red as blood, looking so firm and mean. “I’ll kill him by my hands, Sooah.” He replied.

Sooah jaw dropped to hear.

“I’ll kill human for the first time by my hands, Sooah. I’ll kill him for you all safety.” He seriously added.

Sooah waved her head in repeat while crying. “No Joon no, don’t kill anyone! Especially Wonwoo, I mean he doesn’t look like he wants to attack us. He might have any reason.” She tried to speak for Wonwoo.

Rap Monster stared at her in annoy.

“He shot that old woman and you said he has reason to kill her? What reason? His reason is to make my life worst because he hates me for making you mine. Can’t you understand?” he shouted.

Sooah cried louder in fear.

“You also know how many times I have forgiven him but this time I can’t. Though I hate this old woman, I don’t want her to die because of me. She has nothing to do in my mafia world.” He added then stood up madly. “Sleep back!” he gave order to her.

“Hik hik let’s say it’s not about forgiving Wonwoo but if you kill someone, you will have to face law. Don’t think too short! I’m having two babies for you and they’re going to be born soon. Don’t break my heart!” Sooah explained to him.

Rap Monster laughed tiredly. “Min Sooah, law is just a piece of cake to me. I’ll use money to walk on law. You shall have no worries about it.”

Sooah was so disappointed to see how Rap Monster can’t change his mafia behaviors.

“I’m so speechless with you, Namjoon-shi. I know you will never change.” Sooah said with her upset voice.

“You have to be reasonable too. If I don’t kill him first, he will kill us. I’ve ran out of my mercy with that bastard. Even you will get angry, I still do it. I will come and beg for makeup with you later. Now sleep back! I love you.” He strongly spoke out his will. Then he bent down to give her a kiss on head then helped to lay her down on sofa to sleep back.

Sooah has no more words to talk with him. She laid down then tried to sleep as her health isn’t so good either. She doesn’t want to upset her babies.

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY

 

“Joon…”

Sooah woke up in the early morning but she didn’t see Rap Monster around. She went to search in the whole ward but he seemed to have left already. There was only sickly sleeping Mrs. Seon on bed.

“He has gone already…” Sooah sighed then moved her attention to Mrs. Seon.

Sooah went closely to Mrs. Seon and checked her temperature.

“Mom isn’t hot anymore. I’m so relieve. Hmm but she is in this condition because of me. I feel so bad. Why did Wonwoo become this cruel? I don’t understand him.” Sooah thought for a moment about how Wonwoo has changed so much.

"What if Joon is really going to kill Wonwoo? Hik hik I don't want him to do such sin. Killing people is a sin. Why won't he choose to sovle it by law? I really can't understand the mafia world." Sooah sadly shed tears again to think of possibility to have a murderer father for her kids.

After a while, Sooah went out the room in order to buy something. Yet, she was so surprised to see many guards around the VIP room Mrs. Seon is in.

 

“Omo!” she startled.

All bodyguards quickly turned to give a bow to Sooah once she came out from the room.

“Good morning, Miss! Where are you going? Boss told us not to allow you to leave here. He will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter