Sixty-Six

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Good evening, my love! I'm home. How is my wife and baby girls doing today?" Rap Monster cuddled Sooah from behind while she was preparing table for dinner. 

"Welcome home!" Sooah replied but without much excitement as she is still upset with what happened yesterday. 

Rap Monster could feel her ignorance. He released the hug and sighed. 

 

"You're still upset with me?" he asked. 

Sooah didn't reply. She ignored him by moving to different side.

 

Rap Monster scoffed.

 

"Fine!" he kicked a chair then went upstairs. 

 

Sooah burst out crying with the violence. Her fear she used to have for mafia boss suddenly came back again. 

She just prepared the dinner for him then went to her room, thinking to make space from him so that they will no anymore fight. 

.....

Rap Monster finished shower then went downstairs. He was feeling a bit better after shower but got angry again not to see her presence at dinner. He threw all the meal to the floor then went to her room. 

 

Rap Monster angrily broke in the room. Sooah was already sleeping but became awake with the loud door opening sound. 

When she opened her eyes, she already saw an angry man was standing next to her bed, staring at her. She got up to sit. 


"Do you have any problem?" she innocently asked. 

"I do, Min Sooah." he madly replied. 

Sooah became tearful with his unfriendly reply. 

"What is that?" she tried being calm, asking.

"You really want to act like this to me? Are you trying to escape from me? Are you angry so much when I took you from your ex-boyfriend yesterday?" he asked, accusing the pregnant girlfriend. 

Sooah started sobbing again to be confused like that. 

 

"What? Crying again? Yes all you can do is crying. And now you don't want to join the table with me? Hate me this much, huh?" he wouldn't low down his voice even she is already crying. 

 

Sooah cried louder and louder. 

 

"Say something out! Not just crying like this, Min Sooah. Say it!" he insisted.

Sooah tried to hold her tears to speak to him. 

 

"I'm not feeling well so I want to rest. I already ate something in the evening. I don't mean to escape from you." she replied. 

"Lie! Your eyes didn't tell me so. You're escaping from me. You're still upset with what happened yesterday." he protested. 

Sooah lost a little of her patience too. She yelled back..... "Yes I'm still upset but I will forget it soon. Just give me a little time, Joon." 

 

Rap Monster remained silent, looking at his girlfriend for a while. 

 

"Do you want to know the reason I'm being so strict with your safety?" he changed the topic a little. 

"Yes please tell me!" Sooah quickly replied.

"It's because my enemy is using you to threaten me. That jerk is following you." he told, hoping she would stop being upset with him. 

 

Sooah was surprised to hear. She was speechless for a moment. 

 

"I'm so worried about you and our babies safety. Can you understand me now?" he firmly said. 

 

Sooah thought for awhile. 


"And you still haven't started thinking of leaving your mafia world?" she questioned a sensitive question back.

 

Rap Monster got mad with her return question. He just hates when she mentions about wanting him to step down his power. 

 

He stared at her angrily. 

 

"Not again, Sooah. I've told you many times already that I will never give up on my power." he meanly and slowly told her again.

Sooah has encouragement to speak up more. 

"I try not to mind but you broke your own promise. You promised you've cut down your mafia activities but you secretly leave at night. I know everything, Joon but I try to ignore. I don't want to fight with you. You have never once reduce your mafia activities. Am I right?" she revealed. 

 

Rap Monster was a bit shocked that she has found out his late night outing. He turned away. 


"Now that even our babies and I are in danger, you still choose to be in your dangerous mafia world rather than our safety." she expressed her upset feeling. 

"Don't be so ridiculous! You and our babies are important to me too. Why would you say that?" Rap Monster refused her judgment. 

"I don't feel so. I started to feel loveless again." Sooah  expressed the feeling of being loveless.  

"Really? What I am giving you isn't enough yet?" he continued fighting. 

"I don't like your mafia side. You can be sweet and gentle, why would you have to become mean and scary sometimes? I do hate this side of you." she kept fighting back.  

 

Rap Monster smirked. 

"I don't care." he heartlessly replied.

 

"Joon, hik hik... I don't want you to continue acting like this. Especially when our babies born. They're both girls. You really need to change your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter