Sixty

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooah woke up in the next morning and already saw herself on bed inside her room at Rap Monster’s house. She struggled to get up with a little hangover on her head.

She touched her head softly as a massage to her sickness.


“I’m feeling so nausea.”

She suddenly felt an urge to vomit.

“Arggggggg…..”

She got off from bed and ran quickly to bathroom.


“Arggg… Arggg…” she kept throwing up a lot.


That moment, Rap Monster came in. He frowned when he didn’t see her in bed. But he heard her voice from bathroom. He rushed to go there.


“Sooah!!!”


“Arggg…..”

“Sooah, what’s up?” Rap Monster became panic to see her condition. He helped patting her back.

“Sooah, don’t scare me!” the fearful man who has been in fear of losing her since last night became tearing up to see her sickly vomiting like this.


Sooah continued throwing up for a little while then she finished her throwing up. However, she lost her all power and threw her body on Rap Monster.

 

“Sooah, how are you feeling now? I’m carrying you to bed.” He worriedly carried her in bridal style to bed.

Rap Monster carefully put her sit on bed while landing her head on his chest.


“Sooah, rest a little bit then I’m taking you to hospital.” He said while softly patted her head.

Then he grabbed his phone to make phone call….. “Prepare a car! I’m going out right away.” He called to tell his bodyguards to prepare the car.


While resting herself inside his arms, Sooah suddenly remembered about something. She turned to look at the calendar which is put on a desk next to her bed. She realized that her period is a few days late. She lifted her right hand to pat on her stomach emotionally.

 

“You’re having stomachache? Let’s hurry go to hospital then!” he became more panic to see her touching her stomach.

Sooah tried releasing herself from him. She smiled at him through her pale face.

Rap Monster frowned.


“Joon, I think I’m not ill.” Sooah shyly said.

“No, Sooah, don’t be so careless! I’ll take you to hospital.” He insisted.

Sooah kept waving her head with a smile. “Trust me. I’m fine. I’ll have a checkup today when I go to work. Please go to work! Don’t worry about me! You have to be early at work today, don’t you? So please go! I’ll go with driver and I’ll phone you after I finish checkup. Please go! Good luck on meeting, CEO-nim.” Sooah insisted him to not worry about her.

Rap Monster was ready to cancel everything to take care for her but Sooah’s insist and fine smile forced him to agree to let her go for checkup by herself. He left.


Sooah excitedly patted her stomach and rushed to dress up for work. She couldn’t wait to have a proper checkup to see if she is really pregnant. She dressed up, had breakfast and soon off to work.

…..

Once she arrived at hospital, the first thing she does is, checking her urine for pregnancy. The result is so appreciating. She is being pregnant. Sooah continued to ultrasound examination room for a confirmation check.
 

“Sooah, you’re 3 weeks pregnant.” A female doctor who is her co-worker announced after do the echo for her. 

Sooah smiled excitedly to hear the 100% confirmation by the doctor.

 

“With Namjoon-nim?” doctor asked.

Sooah shyly nodded with a smile. “Yes, Doctor.”

“Congratulations!” Doctor happily congratulated her.

“Thank you… But Doctor, please don’t tell anyone yet. I want to let the father know as the first person and when the right time comes I’ll share this with everyone too.” Sooah made a request to doctor.

Doctor agreed to keep it secret until Sooah exposes it by herself.


Sooah got one paper of her fetal scan and kept in her bag. She was planning to tell the father tonight when they met at home.

Sooah couldn’t wait until night comes. She wanted to share this happy news to her lover who always wish to have a baby with her so much.

Although Rap Monster has called her many times to ask about her condition, she just told him that she’s fine while for the whole day she kept being excited all alone.

…..

Sooah finally wrapped her work. 

She was planning to go home early but Wonwoo suddenly came to find her at the time she was walking out the building. Sooah wanted to escape but Wonwoo blocked her way and begged her for a small talk. Sooah agreed to go to a nearby cafe shop to have a talk with him. She planned to make it as the first and last outing with him.

.....


< At Café Shop >

 

“Wonwoo, I agreed to meet you today because I want to talk one thing clear with you. I don’t want to keep in contact with you anymore… I mean we shouldn’t… ah what should I say?” Sooah became devastated. She didn’t know how to say to make Wonwoo understand.

Wonwoo clenched his fists under the table. He tried holding his anger. He tried continuing acting as a gentle guy in front of her.


“Sooah, am I giving you hard time between Rap Monster? Did he hurt you for contacting me? I mean I can take all his anger and violence but not you, you don’t deserve any of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter