Twenty-Seven

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rap Monster woke up first in the next morning. He remembered everything. So once he opened his eyes, he turned to find her... Sooah was still sleeping, right next to the mafia boss. 

Unlike the first time they unintentionally had , this time Rap Monster wasn't surprised. He smiled happily to see a lovely girl he has spent the sweet night with is still sleeping close to him. He softly turned her to face his side. He patted her face softly with all the love he has for her. 

 

"So lovely even sleeping, my girl!" he prised her sleeping beauty then gave a sweet kiss on her forehead. 


After having enough of looking at his beloved girl, Rap Monster got off from bed, wore his clothes then left her room.

Rap Monster went back to his room. He went straight to bathroom to take shower. 

 

Without feeling a little guilty, Rap Monster couldn't stop smiling to think about his bed moment with Sooah last night. 

 

"We did it for second time. Sooah, I think I like you so much now."

He said to himself while lifting his face to receive the dropping water with eyes closed. He lost in his dreamland again. 

-----

* Tok Tok *

"Sooah-shi, have you woken up yet?"

Servants knocked on Sooah's door and that made the soundly sleeping girl wake up.

Sooah woke up and touched her head. She felt her head is so heavy. The poor girl fully woke up and remembered how terrible she was by someone who always calls himself as her guardian.

She turned around to find if Rap Monster is still on her bed and room. She was a bit relieved not to see him around. She grabbed the blanket and struggled to get up.

Although there was no his presence right now, Sooah burst into tears to see the mess on her bed. She held the blanket shakily to cry out her pain and fear. 

 

"I was . Hik hik he's really a monster. How can he do that to me? What do I suppose to do now? I'm so scared." 


* Tok Tok *

"Sooah-shi, can we enter?" servant shouted again.

Sooah calmed herself and replied them. "Sisters, I wanna take more rest. Please don't come in!" 

"Oh should we bring breakfast for you in the room?" servant asked. 

"No no, I don't want to eat. I want to be alone." Sooah urgently rejected. 

Servants turned to look at each other curiously as they could feel Sooah isn't feeling well. They had a small talk with each other then replied to Sooah back. "Alright then, we're leaving. Please call us if you need anything!" servants left. 


After servants left, Sooah grabbed a towel to cover her body then walked to lock the door. Her mental broke down there again. She sat down, lending her back to the door and started bawling out her pain loudly. 

 

"Brother, come to take me to stay with you. Someone who you have saved his life is treating me so bad. I prefer dying. Are you watching from the sky? Please save me!" 


Sooah cried there until she felt so exhausted.

After having no more power to cry and at the same time she remembered to have a follow up at hospital, she collected her bravery to go to take shower. 

 

She washed and cleaned her body again and again as she felt so dirty. The place she was seduced the most is the place she washed the most. 

 

"Just everywhere!" she whispered to herself and started crying again..... "Every part of my body was badly seduced. He has no mercy."

The poor girl spent like 1hour straight cleaning up her body and cried in the shower.

.....

< Dining Table >

 

"Where is Sooah? Go and call her to come to have breakfast!" Rap Monster gave order to servants after Sooah is being late for breakfast. 

"Boss, Sooah-shi said she's not having breakfast today. She said she wants to rest." a servant replied. 

Rap Monster pouted in annoyance. Even at this moment, he didn't feel guilty at all. He stood up and left the dining table without saying anything. 

Rap Monster went to Sooah's room. 

.....


* Tok Tok *

"Sooah!" he shouted from outside to call her. 

Sooah was doing her makeup. She suddenly felt frightened just to hear his voice. 

"Come and have breakfast! You shouldn't skip meal." he said. 

Sooah got hurt to hear how he could speak to her like he hasn't done anything wrong to her last night. 

She didn't reply. She just faced down in front of her makeup mirror and cried. 


"I know you hear me. Come out or do you want me to enter by myself?" he threatened. 

 

"I can't believe you're this guiltless. How could you start threatening me again already? Hik hik you're too bad." Sooah murmured to herself. She was in disbelief with him. She felt hurt bigger and bigger. 


After waiting for no response by Sooah for many minutes already, Rap Monster took out the key and unlocked her door.

The door soon opened. 

Sooah who was hardly crying while lying her face on makeup desk quickly turned to look at the door. 

 

/ Eyes to eyes /

 

Sooah was shocked to see the guiltless mafia boss. Rap Monster just stared at her with his stable facial expression.

Sooah turned her face away.

Rap Monster started heading to her.  He reached her, standing close in front of sitting Sooah.

"It's very late now. Let's go down to have breakfast!" he said with his soft tone. 

Sooah still ignored. 

"Let's go!" he grabbed his right wrist. 

Sooah quickly protested with the skinship. "Ya, let go of me!" she tried releasing her wrist from his grab. 


That moment servants arrived. They were stunned watching the arguing Sooah and mafia boss. 

"Sisters, help me!" Sooah sadly called out for help. 

Servants wanted to help but they were worried if their boss got angry. They stood still, facing down. 

 

"Hik hik nobody will help me, right?" Sooah got upset and hurt with their ignorance. 

"Leave and close the door!" Rap Monster gave order to his servants to leave.

Servants quickly left as order.


Sooah bit her lips, crying to realize she's really all alone here. 

Rap Monster suddenly felt her pain. He released her wrist.

"Stop crying and let's go to have breakfast with me! I told servants to cook your favorite food. Let's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter