Thirty-Seven

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

New day..... 

"14 days left....." Sooah woke up and soon dropped her tears to think about today is exact 14 days left she can be living inside this mafia castle. 

"After 14 days, I have to go. I don't have a guardian. I don't have anybody anymore. I'll have to leave Namjoon-shi." she thought to herself and ended up hurting herself to the fear of not being able to stay close to someone she is in love right now.

The poor girl started her new day by crying sadly alone on bed. 

.....

"Here is your breakfast! I'm leaving." the younger servant brought breakfast to Sooah but she was unusually cold. 

"Wist, sister! Is there any problem?" Sooah noticed the arrogance of her servant.

"Nothing! I'm leaving." the servant still coldly replied then left. 
Sooah started to feel uncomfortable.

 

After taking breakfast, she dressed up to go to her training hospital. But before she leaves, she wanted to know about Rap Monster's condition. She went to his room. 


"Miss, you're not allowed to enter." bodyguards stopped Sooah once she was heading to Rap Monster's room. 

Sooah fearly paused from approaching. 

"Please just leave!" a bodyguard added. 

Sooah became more fearful to be treated differently by everyone all of a sudden like this but she tried to be calm. 

"Okay... I'm not entering but can you tell me how he is doing? I'm so worried about him. Is his wound getting better?" she worriedly asked.

Bodyguards turned to look at each other to communicate by eyesight before made a reply to her. 

"He doesn't allow us to talk about him to you. Please just leave!" bodyguard firmly replied. 

Sooah nodded in understanding but in very sad way. She felt so hurt but her worries for him is bigger. She forced herself to leave.

She went to do her training at hospital. 

-----

< At Hospital >

 

"Sooah!" Mrs. Seon came to find Sooah. 

"Mrs. Seon!" Sooah quickly gave a deep bow to Mrs. Seon. 

They both went to dining area for a private talk. 


"So Joon is still mad?" Mrs. Seon started the conversation. 

Sooah hesitantly nodded. "Dee! He locks himself in the room. I'm not allowed to get in. I don't know if he's getting any treatment... I'm... I'm so worr...ied... Hik hik" Sooah couldn't hold her tears. She burst out crying. 

Mrs. Seon was stunned with the innocent girl's sudden cry. She tried analyzing the behavior of Sooah. She sighed sadly to see the stressful girl. At the same time, she learned something.....  

"Do you like my son?" Mrs. Seon shocked the crying girl by an unexpected question. 

Sooah looked at Mrs. Seon shockingly. 

"Mrs. Seon... I..." Sooah was stuttering. 

"So you do?" Mrs. Seon asked to confirm for one more time. 

Sooah didn't reply to her right away. She kept staring at Mrs. Seon's face to learn about her feeling.   "Will she like it to know the truth that I like her son?... No, I don't suit him. I shouldn't let anymore people to know. I'm just an ill and familyless girl. I don't suit anybody especially the rich guy, Namjoon-shi." she talked to herself in her mind. 

She decided to fake an answer. 

"I like Namjoon-shi but as a guardian. He is providing me the best life as a repay for my brother's sacrifice for him. I just think I'm owing his kindness too. He has been giving me everything I couldn't afford for my whole life. I'm living the luxurious life now is thanked to him." she gave a half lie reply about her true heart to her man's mother. 

Mrs. Seon thought for a while then nodded in understanding. "I see. Thanks for truly worrying about him. Please take care of him as you can! I feel relieved a lot to have you near him. Especially you're a nurse. I think I can count on you. Please take care of my son even though sometimes he isn't lovely." 

"Yes, Mrs. Seon! I'll try to take care of him until the last day I can be near him..." Sooah unintentionally caused an emotional moment.

Mrs. Seon became emotional just to hear the little girl's word and sad tone of voice but she didn't dig up.

-----

After another simple day at training place, Sooah came back home. She really wants to go to visit Rap Monster but his room is never freed from guarding. All the men always have serious, scary face whenever they see Sooah. 

Sooah could only stand from her room, watching his room from a far. 

 

"I'm so worried about you, Namjoon-shi. Please love yourself a little bit!" 

Her worries for him grew bigger and bigger as stubborn mafia boss refused to get treatment and just locked himself inside his room.


"Soojun's sister is really ungrateful. She planned to kill boss with Wonwoo after all his kindness to her. She is living like a queen... Why the hell she is such this terrible person."

"Yeah, quite poisonous! I won't let her come near boss anymore. Pretty face with evil heart!"

"Stop talking! She may hear us."


The bodyguards were gossiping about Sooah. They thought she didn't hear but the sad girl could hear everything. She couldn't bear with the misunderstanding, she rushed to enter her room to cry. 


"Why is everyone confusing on me?... Hik hik I'm not planning to kill him... I will never..."

Sooah started to realize what made her servant and everyone in this house being rough on her. She became alone more and more. 

 

-----///-----

 

It has been one full week to live like this. Sooah has been ignored by everyone except the older servant who knows exactly how much Sooah loves her boss and will never t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter