Sixty-Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sooah... Sooah..."

Sooah has sent to ICU room. 

"Young Master, you can't enter." doctor and nurses stopped Rap Monster at the entrance. They took Sooah in to give treatment. 


"Save Sooah and our babies!" Rap Monster shouted to the group of medical staffs to rescue his lover who is in serious condition. 

"Why is she like this? Oh god, I'm gonna go crazy if anything happens." Rap Monster lost his balance. He kept crying in front of the ICU room, waiting for Sooah's news. 


"Miss. Sooah should have rested in hospital last night. It's my mistake too to let her leave." the older servant slipped her lips to mention about last night hospitalization.

Rap Monster heard it. 

"What have you just said? Rested in hospital what?" Rap Monster turned to ask the servant. 

Servant realized what she has just said but it was too late to fix. She decided to tell her boss everything. 

"Miss. Sooah got terrible stomachache after having quarrel with you last night. After you left, her stomach became more painful until she couldn't bear. So we took her to hospital. Luckily nothing serious happened. The twin is fine too so she asked to leave at 3AM. She wanted to hide her hospitalization from you." servant told. 

Rap Monster lost his words to hear about Sooah's condition since last night but she chose to hide it from him. 

He felt so bad for being hard on her lately.

The mafia boss stressfully sobbed while waiting for his lover's news. 


A moment later, Mrs. Seon arrived.

"Joon!"

Mrs. Seon checked on her sad son. 

"Joon, I've heard about Sooah. What happened? Why did she become like this? Did she fall down?" Mrs. Seon asked in panic. 

Rap Monster waved his head as he doesn't know. 

Mrs. Seon turned to ask servant. "What actually happened?"

Servant dared not to say. She just sobbed. 

Mrs. Seon could feel servant knew everything, it's just she dared not to tell.

"Say it! No need to be scared of anyone here! Just say it." Mrs. Seon insisted servant, cheering her not to scared of Rap Monster. 

But servant still remained silent. 

"Say it!" Mrs. Seon volume up her voice.

Servant turned to look at Rap Monster again before saying. 

"I tell you right no need to be scared of anything. Just say it! Did Joon do anything to Sooah? Tell me!" Mrs. Seon demanded servant to say it out stronger. 

Servant has no choice but to tell Mrs. Seon about how her boss mistreated Sooah lately.


Mrs. Seon got mad with her son after hearing how Rap Monster mafialy treated his pregnant girlfriend.


"Such a useless man!" she scolded him. 

Rap Monster lifted his face to look at his angry mother.

"You're just like your father, always use your mafia-side in front of everything. Do you think making her scared, making her follow you is the way to show love? No wonder she doesn't want to get married with you although her stomach is this big. You're not a reliable husband and father." Mrs. Seon furiously blamed her son. 

Rap Monster remained silent, listening to his mother.

"Now tell me, if the babies lose, how are you going to be sorry for that?" Mrs. Seon made a scary question.

Rap Monster burst into a loud cry. 

"No, my babies are gonna be fine. I won't allow my babies to have any problem. No... No!" Rap Monster cried out his fear of risking losing his twin.

"If you're this scared, you should know how to treat her right... Not being mean on her, shouting at her and making her worried about you from day to night like this... Is your mafia stuff more important than Sooah and babies?" Mrs. Seon continued asking. 

"Sooah and my babies are more important. Save them!" Rap Monster cried louder and louder without caring his pride as a mafia boss anymore. His fear is too big to care about fame. 

"When I was pregnant you, your father treated me the same way. I barely carried you through pain and heartbreak. There was no day I didn't cry. Now you mafia treat your girlfriend the same way. I feel so bad for Sooah. I should have paid more attention on her. I was so regret that this happened. I shouldn't have trusted my mafia son like this. And my poor grandchildren..." Mrs. Seon cried out her angry and regret too. 

Rap Monster felt more guilty to hear his mother's words. Her words are all true that he could die of being so irresponsible.


The argument paused when the doctor came out from ICU room.

Everyone ran to doctor. 

 

"How is my girlfriend and our babies?" Rap Monster asked. 

"Young master, Mrs. Seon, she is safe now. The twin is safe too. Please relieve!" announced the doctor.

Everyone breathed out in relief. 

"What is the cause?" Mrs. Seon asked. 

"She is lacking of good care. She seems to be too stressed, too worried, lack of sleep, lack of eat... Pregnant woman is easy to get stressed and upset, especially pregnant twin needs double care of all of that." Doctor explained. 

Mrs. Seon stared at her son. 

"Heard it well, Mafia Boss?" Mrs. Seon volume up her voice madly at Rap Monster. 

Rap Monster has enough with pain and regret.

"I'll be careful with her from now on." promised the guilty boyfriend. 


"Move her to the VIP room!" Mrs. Seon gave order to her staffs. 

They quickly prepared to move Sooah from ICU.

.....

Sooah is still under unconsciousness due to power of medicine.

Rap Monster, his mother and the old servant are inside the room, waiting for her to wake up.

Rap Monster kept holding her hand and sometimes sobbed with sorrow to be the reason she is like that. 


"Sooah, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so hard on you lately. I'm really sorry." he murmured the same words again and again. 

"My twin babies, Papa sorry! Thanks god

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter