Twenty Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s Sunday so both Rap Monster and Sooah have another day to rest at home. Today Sooah is the one who refuses to eat anything. She just keeps herself inside her room, sleeping. The little girl was sleepless because she spent the whole night crying after being shouted by the scary mafia boss to leave his room last night.

-----

Rap Monster came out from his room after locking himself for full day yesterday.

“Boss!” servants and bodyguards bowed to him once they saw him came out.

“How are you feeling now, Boss?” Wonwoo asked.

Rap Monster just gave a slight bow, meaning he is fine. Then he went to sit on a couch in living room, drinking a cup of coffee, having a few bodyguards standing around to provide service.

A moment later, a servant was passing there. Rap Monster called her.

“Where is Sooah?” he asked.

“Sooah-shi is still sleeping, Boss. She said she was sleepless last night.” Servant replied.

Rap Monster nodded in understanding then waved his hand to give sign to servant to go.

He continued resting in living room, reading book for another couple of hours.

 

It has been half day already but Sooah hasn’t come out at all. Lunch time also has passed. Rap Monster became panic with her silence. He sent servants to check on her.

…..

Servant entered Sooah’s room.
She saw Sooah was crying on bed. “Miss, what happened?” she worriedly asked.

Sooah got up from laying on bed to hug the servant tightly while still crying. "I dreamed about my brother. I miss him so much." she told. 

Servant felt her feeling. Servant hugged Sooah tightly back while patting her head. "I know it's hard to move on and it's okay to be sad sometimes but you have to think about your life too. Be strong, my little girl!" servant sweetly consoled her. 

Sooah became calm by that. She also agreed to go downstairs to eat something. 

.....

Once Sooah and servant arrived downstairs, she saw Rap Monster was sitting in living room. Sooah only gave a short look then hurriedly went to kitchen before he realized her presence. 

 

Sooah got some food and ate inside kitchen. She soullessly ate the food. 

Servant noticed her soullessness so she went to lure Sooah again. Servant patted on her back softly to snap her out of her thought. 

"Still thinking about the dream?" she asked. 

Sooah came back to reality. She gave a nod to servant's question. "Also about your boss..." she added upper the nod. 

Servant frowned, showing her curiosity. "What is wrong with the boss?" she asked. 

Sooah gave a stressful sigh... "Hmm everything on him is wrong. Like last night, his mother came to visit him but he was so rude to her. He kept chasing her away. What kind of a son is this?... And he scared me by chasing me to leave his room. He's so ill-tempered and scary."

Servant gave a big sigh to Sooah back this time. "Hmm it's hard. I mean this mother and son's relationship is hard... And you know he has fired two bodyguards who informed about his injuries to his mother this morning." servant exposed the shocking news. 

Sooah jaw dropped to hear. "Oh god, he's so mean."

"Yes he is mood swag so for the time being we should be careful. Better not make him angry!" servant alerted Sooah. 

Sooah faced down on dinning table lazily. "I don't know how to be careful with such human being. I have no idea with him. One minute ago, he was so nice then one minute later he became mad. The human being like him has only one on earth."

Sooah kept complaining about Rap Monster while facing down on table without knowing he has come here for quite long enough to hear everything she said. 

Servant dared not to stop her as Rap Monster gave sign not to. 

 

"I wanna leave here so much. I hate here. I hate that Monster." -Sooah-

"I don't care." Rap Monster finally spoke up. 

Sooah quickly lifted her face. She looked incredibly shocked to see.

"I don't care about your agreement. No, I never care about your agreement. If you finish eating, come and wash the wound for me." he firmly said. 

Sooah got scared of this side of him but she still thought of rejecting. "I don't want to wa...sh..." 

Rap Monster cut her. "Come and wash the wound for me!" he denied her rejection.

Sooah became more frightened. She dared not to speak up anymore.

Rap Monster gave the last scariest stare then left. 

.....

Sooah went to prepare the stuff and went to his room. 

When she arrived and was about to knock on the door, she heard Rap Monster and his mafia subordinators talking. 

 

"Boss, the meeting is quite dangerous. Your arm is still hurt. I don't think you should go."

"Yes it would be worse if fight occurs."

"Those mafia can't be trusted."

Mafia and bodyguards tried to stop Rap Monster from going to mafia group meeting with other groups of mafia. 

Rap Monster rejected their beg. 

"Prepare the car! I'll be leaving in 30 minutes. You all can leave."

"Boss Boss!!! Please don't go!" everyone sadly insisted. 

Rap Monster ignored and ordered them to leave. 

.....

"Mafia group meeting?" Sooah murmured alone in front of his room. 

That moment bodyguards and all mafia left his room. Sooah quickly made way for them.

Wonwoo was one among t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter