Forty-Two

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't put her in night shift and double her salary!"

Rap Monster called his mother since early morning.

 

"Wait, Joon, what are you talking about, Son?" Mrs. Seon curiously asked. 

"I said don't put Sooah in night shift and double her salary! I'll pay for that double amount, got it?" he volume up his voice as an arrogant son.

Mrs. Seon gave a long sigh to her hot-temper son. 

"Fine, fine! I'll do whatever you want. Don't worry I will tell her leader not put her in night shift and double her salary as you want. Calm down!" Mrs. Seon had no choice but to accept her son's request. 

"and have you had breakfast already, my Dear?" Mrs. Seon sweetly asked without knowing her son stayed awake in tears of feeling sorry for Sooah for full night. 

Rap Monster didn't reply. He ended the call without informing. 

"Joon? Joon!!! Hang out already? Hmm this son....." -Mrs. Seon-

.....

After making his mother accepted his request for Sooah, Rap Monster felt a bit better. He dressed up and went to work. 

-----

Sooah left her workplace after finished her night shift duty. She went to take rest at home for half day then went to have followup for her tumor case at hospital. 

 

< At Hospital >

 

... "So how is my tumor now? Is it still growing?" Sooah asked after receiving an echo check.

The doctor sighed without replying her yet. 

They left echo room and went to consulting room.


"You'll need to do operation within one or the latest in two months. Please prepare for the assessment!" doctor announced. 

Sooah was so shocked and heart breaking to hear. She burst out crying. 

 

"Your tumor is growing so fast. It won't disappear. So you'll need to do operation in order to survive." Doctor added. 

Sooah couldn't reply anything yet. She cried too hard with this great fear.

 

"Please go and consult with your family. Here is the introduction and the operation price. Take it to read! I'll give another one month medicine for you to take but you would better decide it fast. It's all for today." doctor handed some documents to Sooah. 

"Thank you, Doctor! I'll inform you as soon as." Sooah painfully gave a bow then left. 

.....

Sooah is seriously fragile. She's scared, she's worried of everything, every moment and future she has to face.

She went to sit on a bench inside the hospital garden and took out those documents to read. 

 

"After the operation, percentage of becoming infertility is too high....." it broke her heart again to see the word infertility.

"30000$ for the operation and whole treatment?.... I don't have that big amount of money. Hik hik my salary is just 2000$ per month. I have to take many months to save up. Doctor said I only have two months to do operation for the latest? What should I do? Where can I find those money?" 

 

Sooah received another pressure as she doesn't have such big amount of money to do the operation. She is blocked by every corner of life. She is hopeless..... 

She cried so hard under a very cold weather. 

 

However, after a long moment, she wiped her tears. 

 

"There must be a way out. I have to have hope. Sooah, you'll be fine." she cheered herself up. 

She fixed her mood then left to go shopping before going back home.

-----

< At Shopping Centre >

 

Sooah was doing shopping and unexpectedly ran into Rap Monster and his bodyguards who also were shopping at the same corner with her.

 

/ Shocking stare /

 

Sooah stopped the battle stare first. She turned away and just focused on putting her needed stuffs into the cart.


"Boss, I think this energy drink is so good for woman. Miss. Emila will like it."

"Yes, it's a new brand drink. Very popular now!"


Bodyguards gave idea to Rap Monster while doing shopping. 

"Take them all!" Rap Monster gave order. 

"Yes boss!" bodyguards dropped all the cans into their cart.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter