Twenty

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't beat him!!!!!" 

Sooah woke up from her unconsciousness by her own loud scream.

She soon remembered about how merciless the mafia boss beat Wonwoo because of helping her. She burst into tears again in the early morning.

A moment later, servants came in with bringing breakfast and medicine for her.

"Miss, why are you crying? Are you not feeling well?" they worried checked on her. 

Sooah rushed to hug them and continued crying inside their embrace. It took her a moment to calm herself and be able to speak up.

"Sisters, do you know how is Wonwoo now? Is he okay? That monster beat him so bad last night. He is heartless." she worriedly asked about Wonwoo. 

"He is resting here downstairs. Boss has assigned people to take care of him already. Don't worry!" a servant said. 

"What??? He takes care of Wonwoo after heartlessly beat him last night?" Sooah exclaimed. 

"Boss is like this. After all he never ignores his men. He isn't all heartless." another servant added. 

"Yes he's not all heartless. He is a psycho." Sooah commented on servant's good word for their boss. 

"Hmm you'll know clearly about him after some time. For now please have breakfast and medicine." servants changed the tough topic. 

Sooah had breakfast, medicine then dressed up to go to school.

Before she left to school, she went to visit Wonwoo at downstairs room.

She startled to see scary boss was with Wonwoo. 

Their eyes met. 

/ Dead Silence /

Sooah couldn't understand even more after seeing he was taking care of Wonwoo while he was the one who beat him so bad last night.

Sooah stopped the eyes contact. She entered to check Wonwoo. "The wounds weren't cleaned well." she thought in her mind... She put her study bag on a table then went to take medical stuffs to clean the wound for Wonwoo again. 

Rap Monster remained quiet, watching her. He let her do the treatment for his injured, sleeping bodyguard.

Sooah only focused on Wonwoo. She didn't care about Rap Monster at all. She ignored as she felt enough of begging this scary mafia but he never spared anyone.  

After she finished the treatment, she left. 

Rap Monster dared not to say anything to her as he knew he was a big overload.

-----///-----

< At School >

Sooah went to school. Surprisingly, Minki came back to school and even went to her first. 

"Sooah, let's go out for a private talk!" he asked her. Sooah went as he asked without thinking twice.  

They went to school playground where there was nobody beside them.

Minki bravely revealed his dirty trick to drag her for a on his birthday that night. 

Sooah burst out crying in pain to know someone she has been in love for long time has such evil purpose on her. 

 

"I can't believe you're this type of person, Minki ah. You were so good." she expressed her pain. 

"You know why I did it? I've been suspecting that you're dating other guy behind my back. The day you refused to go for a movie with me. I saw you went on car with someone and now I know that guy was a member of mafia. You've been involving in group of mafia. You're even living with them... I doubted so I wanted to drag you to go and find out if my doubt was true." Minki continued admitting about his purpose. 

"Find out what?" Sooah curiously asked.

"I didn't use that drag to make you agree to have with me but to make you speak up the truth. Having isn't the main purpose." he explained.  

Sooah became more hurtful with her boyfriend's real purpose. She choked up. She got mental broke down. She never expected he is this type of narrow hearted guy. She tried to make up her mind then spoke out back.  "I see, Minki. I know it's my mistake to hide you about my current life situation but it's too much to make me speak out by doing that way. You should have spoken to me in peace. How could you come up with such dirty idea?" 

Minki scoffed... "Yeah that's why I asked to break up. I realized my mistake and I think we don't suit each other. Your men beat me twice till got hospitalized. I don't want to risk my life dating you anymore. I don't care who they are to you I just want a breakup. I'm going to transfer to other school in two days. Let's not meet each other from now on! Take care!" Minki finished his words then coldly left. 


Sooah was left crying alone for a long moment but finally she could clear things up with Minki. It was hurt to know Minki is this type of person. However it helped her to know she was loving a wrong guy and she somehow got encouragement to move on. 

"He loved me less..." -Sooah-

-----///-----

Sooah was sad and silent for full day. Even back home, she didn't talk much. She tried to escape from servants' question by going to take care of Wonwoo. 

She spent a long evening staying with Wonwoo. 

 

"Sooah, do you have any problem? If you don't mind you can share me. Not about me, right?" Wonwoo noticed her hidden sadness. 

Sooah gave a long sigh as she almost ran out off control of tears. 

"Tell me, maybe it will help you to feel a bit relieved." Wonwoo insisted with a cheerful smile. 

Sooah looked at him and gave a soft smile back. 

She decided to reveal about her break up and every single word her boyfriend has said to her today while shedding her tears along. 

Wonwoo hesitantly pulled her into his embrace. Sooah didn't protest with it. She lay her head on his chest, crying out her pain and sadness. 

"He is my first love, a dream boyfriend to many girls but he turned out to be this narrow hearted. I'm so sad." she kept expressing her pain to the mafia. 

Wonwoo patted her head sometimes back to console her. He let her cry and complain as much as she wanted. 

"Hik hik but I will move on. It's no worth to love a fake angelic face guy like him. We're no longer meet." Sooah exposed her commitment to Wonwoo. 

Wonwoo heavenly got happy to hear that. He was like it's his chance... "Yes please move on! You're a good girl. You'll meet a better man. Believe me! Maybe there is someone who secretly in love with you. If you pay more attention, you'll see." he whis

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter