Forty-Eight

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooah woke up very early as usual and the first thing she did is going to see her moody boyfriend in her room.

As she entered, the mafia boss was still sleeping soundly. She walked to him quietly. She bent down to touch his forehead. She sighed in relief as his temperature is normal. She went to take some medical stuffs to do wound washing for him.

 

"Ouch..." Rap Monster cried out pain from his sleep but without waking up. 

"Sorry!" Sooah quickly apologized to unintentionally hurt him.

"Sleep back!" she softly patted his head while lullaby him to sleep back.

Rap Monster soon soundly fell asleep back. Sooah began doing her treatment for him again. 

 

Medicine was applied and the new bandage was covered too. After finished cleaning his wound, Sooah went to pick up his messy clothes and folded then nicely for him. 

 

"Hmm this guy....." she waved her head in disbelief to think about his punishment because of just dinner hangout with co-worker... "I can't believe he's such a jealous type."

After that Sooah went to cook breakfast for her boyfriend. Then she left to work early.

.....

Rap Monster woke up a bit late to be called morning. 

He thought Sooah was on bed with him so he randomly moved his arm to find her without opening his eyes yet. 

"Eh?"

He realized Sooah's absence. He opened his eyes to find her. 

"Sooah! Sooah!" Rap Monster shouted for her. 

 

He got up to sit and realized his wound's bandage was renewed. He smiled in happiness. 

"She shouldn't be angry with me with what I did last night anymore. She washed the wound for me... Right, she loves me so it's not a big deal to have with me." he thought by himself. 

Then he grabbed a towel to cover over his half down body. He went out the room to find Sooah. 


"Sooah, where are you, Babe?" he searched for her every where. Then he went to kitchen. He saw a table set up with breakfast with a small note stick on the plate. 

 

"NOTE : Here is your breakfast. I'm going to work."

She left him a note. 


Rap Monster smiled while reading her note. "She really cares about me." he sat down and ate her made breakfast.


After having breakfast, he put on his clothes which was folded nicely by Sooah then left. 

-----

< At Hospital >

Sooah went to have health checkup for her tumor at hospital before going to work.

It's just another unpleasant news. 

 

"Please be hurry do the operation, Miss. It even grew bigger comparing to last checkup." said then doctor. 

"Dee, Doctor! Please give me a little more time!" Sooah still asked to prolong the operation. 

Doctor agreed but ought her to do it as fast as possible.

Sooah became so stressful with this problem. She cried a lot even in front of doctor. But the little girl has become strong a lot. She made up her mind then went to work. 

.....

 

< At Seoul Forward Health Hospital >

 

Mrs. Seon called Sooah to meet in her office. 

 

"Oh Sooah, sit down!" Mrs. Seon invited her to sit down.

"Dee thank you!" Sooah bowed then sat down. 

"How are you doing today? I accidentally saw you at Women Health First Hospital this morning. Why did you go there? Are you sick?" Mrs. Seon asked, surprising Sooah out of hell. 

Sooah widened her eyes to be caught. She looked completely shocked. 

"Err.. I... I... It's just a simple checkup, Mrs. Seon. It's nothing much." Sooah lied. 

Mrs. Seon could smell something unusual but she didn't insist. She changed the topic.

 

"Alright... By the way, did my son contact you last night? I'm so worried about him." Mrs. Seon asked, showing her endless worries for her troublesome son. 

"He came back fine. He stayed at my place last night." she replied. 

Mrs. Seon sighed in relief. "Thanks goddess! Thank to you too, Sooah."..... Mrs. Seon grabbed Sooah's hand and rubbed it softly... "He didn't do anything to you, did he?"

Sooah paused awhile to think what to answer. After a while, she waved her head as NO, meaning Rap Monster didn't do anything to her.  "He just came to sleep." she replied. 

Mrs. Seon smiled brightly. "With you?"

"Dee?" Sooah exclaimed with the short question. 

"Did you both sleep together?" Mrs. Seon made a clear question. 

Sooah soon became blushing... "Dee... Ah I mean... Hmm yes we did it." answered the red cheek girl who is already so shy to face with the mother of her boyfriend.

Mrs. Seon burst into a little laughter to see a little girl is so shy talking about making love.

Mrs. Seon walked from her seat and went to Sooah. She cupped Sooah's head to lift her face up. 

 

"Sooah, I can see you have ability to change Joon. I believe you can rescue my son out from that dangerous mafia world. Please make him choose you over it! Have a baby with him!" Mrs. Seon surprised Sooah again. 

"Mrs. Seon, I..... You want me have a baby with him?" she exclaimed. 

(maybe she hasn't known I have aborted her grandchild twice... Oh god, what do I suppose to do now...)


"Sooah, the power of love will change everything. Joon loves kids. That's why he is doing a lot of charity for kids. And you know, when he was just 8, he told me his dream is to be a good father. Though he loves his father, he doesn't really think neither me or his dad is good parent. So if you can give him a baby, he will learn more of how to be a good dad." Mrs Seon explained. 

Sooah was so emotional to hear how her mafia boyfriend has a dream to be a father since he was small... She faced down sobbing... "Maybe that's why he has been this hurt for my abortions. Joon, I'm sorry." she thought in her mind. 

Mrs. Seon stunned to see Sooah's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter