Ten

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

<3 Kiss scene alert <3

 

Sooah woke up early for her first date day. She carefully did makeup and dress up.

Servants kept chuckling while helping the little girl who can’t hold her excitement for her date with her crush.


"So cute makeup, my dear!"

"And this dress really suits you. You're so beautiful today. I’m sure your crush won't take his eyes off you."


Servants praised her look.


"I hope he will like it." Sooah was confident with her look but she can't help not to be nervous.


After spending many hours on making herself look perfect, she went downstairs to leave.


When she reached downstairs, Rap Monster was sitting in living room, drinking a cup of coffee.

Sooah stopped to look at him a little but he didn't look at her at all.

"I'm going out for full day today and I'm not using car." she informed to Rap Monster.


Rap Monster groaned. He finally looked at her. He planned to shout at her for informing him a bit late but he got lost by her angelic look. He stared at her without blinking his eyes.

Sooah got scared by his stare as usual. So before he would become scarier than this, she quickly walked to leave.

Rap Monster couldn't speak anything until she left. He couldn't make up his mind after seeing her perfect look today.

Not just Rap Monster but male servants and bodyguards also got lost after seeing her look on her date today.


"Soojun's sister is so pretty."

"Is she on a date?"

"Obviously!... I wonder who is that lucky man."

"I wish it were me."


Everyone started gossiping about her.

Rap Monster got mad all of a sudden again to hear all the gossiping and especially about the date.

"Shut up!" he shouted to everyone.

They all shut their mouths at once after being shouted at by their mean boss.

Rap Monster madly dropped the cup on the table.
 
"Follow her!" he gave order to a few bodyguards to follow Sooah.

-----

Sooah excitedly went to meeting spot early. She couldn't wait to start the first ever date with her crush. Especially she couldn't wait to hear about what Minki wants to tell her.


"Sooah! I'm sorry for keeping you waiting." Minki ran to Sooah.

"You're not late. I was just early." Sooah replied with a sweet smile.

Minki suddenly noticed her look. He looked at her from head to toe. "Wow you're so beautiful today. Who are you this beautiful for?" Minki praised then .

Sooah chuckled shyly... "For Minki!!!"

Minki happily smiled to her back. "I'm so happy to hear... Alright, train is coming soon. Let's go! I'll take you to the most beautiful garden in Seoul."

Sooah happily nodded then they went to catch a train.

.....

They finally arrived at a park.

Without realizing themselves, their hands automatically held each other; walking, enjoying their date like a couple already...


In the evening, Minki invited Sooah for a dinner at beautiful restaurant. There he did his proposal...


"Sooah, I think it's time for me to say that one thing I have been wanting to tell you." Minki chose a romantic time to speak up.

Sooah paused all her activities and excitedly waiting for him to speak up.

Minki burst into laughter when he saw how Sooah is so excited to hear that one thing. “You seem so excited of what I want to say.”

Sooah pouted shyly. “Hmm yes I hope it’s what I have been wanting to hear.”


/ Romantically staring /

Minki left his seat and walked to Sooah. He held her hands and softly rubbed them while softly looking at her innocent face.

“Sooah, I’ve been loving you. I’ve been loving you so much for 3 years already since the first time we met on our entrance day at school. And this moment, I have enough bravery to confess to you so will you be my girlfriend?” Minki confessed.

The whole restaurant made noise to cheer for Minki. Sooah became extremely excited and emotional at the same time. She nodded before replied in word. She couldn’t speak up as her tears suddenly dropped without asking her permission.

“Omo, Sooah! Why are you crying? Did I make you sad?” Minki became worried to see her reaction.

Sooah waved head and tried to hold her tears… “No, Minki! I’m just too excited. I’ve had a crush on you for 3 years too. I can’t believe you do the same. I’m feeling so emotional now. I love you so much.” She conf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter