Thirty-Six

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< At Hospital >

 

"Joon, Joon! My son, Joon!!!"

Mrs. Seon drove fast to her hospital after her staff called to inform that her son is being hospitalized with serious condition. 

 

"Mrs. Seon!" Sooah and everyone who are inside Rap Monster's room quickly stood up to bow to her.

Mrs. Seon entered to hug her sleeping beloved son right away and burst out crying sadly as a mother. 

"Why don't you love yourself, Joon? My baby, when will you learn to love yourself? Son!!!" the mother was crying hard for her only son. 

Everyone was heartbreaking, watching the sad mama. 

Sooah stepped forward to pat on Mrs. Seon's back to comfort her. 

"Mrs. Seon, Namjoon-shi has rescued. He is safe now. Doctor said he will wake up in a few hours." Sooah reported.  

Mrs. Seon slowly released the hug from her son. She wiped the tears and looked at Sooah. "Thank you for taking my son here!"

Sooah gave a bow as it's okay sign. 

Mrs. Seon turned to look at her beloved son back with the soft eyes but full of unspeakable emotion. "Joon will get mad when he wakes up and sees himself in here." she expressed her concern.

"Don't worry about that! I'll take all the blame. Besides he was in danger so we had to take him to hospital like that." Sooah bravely said.

Mrs. Seon sighed stressfully. "You don't know Joon... When he hates something, there is no exception. Hmm but let's think about it later. Now I'll take care of him by myself so you all can leave to take rest." Mrs. Seon said then lifted the blanket which was covered on Rap Monster a bit up.

"Joon-ah, Omma is here. Sleep tight, Son!" she softly patted on his face while murmuring him a lullaby song to make him sleep tight.

 

Bodyguards left the room. They went to standby outside for their boss's security.

Servants left too after being told by Sooah that she's not going back home tonight. 

 

"Mrs. Seon, please let me stay here too! Maybe we can exchange turn taking care of him." Sooah requested. 

Mrs. Seon gave a nod with a soft smile.

Sooah remained in the room with Mrs. Seon. 

However because of tiredness, Sooah fell asleep on the sofa.

Mrs. Seon took a towel to cover for her. 

 

"She is such a warm hearted girl." Mrs. Seon found Sooah so lovely after noticed how she is so worried about her son. 

 

----///-----

 

NEXT DAY 

 

"Joon! Calm down, Joon!"

"Why the hell I'm here? So crazy!"

"Joon, calm down!"


Rap Monster became awake in the early morning. He got mad to know he's at hospital and especially to see his mother with.

He protested to get up while his mother tried to hold him to calm down. "Joon ah, calm down! You're still weak."

 

With the loud voice, the soundly sleeping Sooah became awake too.

She fully became awake after saw the mother and son are protesting each other on bed.

 

"Namjoon-shi!!!" she rushed to get up and entered to stop mad Rap Monster. 

"Let go of me! I'll leave here. Why took me here? I hate this woman. Take you hands off me." Rap Monster rudely yelled to his mother. 

The poor mother was crying so hard while catching her son not to leave the bed because of worries. 

 

"Go away!" he pushed Mrs. Seon strongly. 

"Ah ouch... Joon-ah!" Mrs. Seon fell backwards on the floor. 

Sooah wasn't able to catch Mrs. Seon in time. She was shocked with the rude son's behavior. She left the rude son and went to check on Mrs. Seon. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter