Eighty Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The operation to take out the twin in order to recuse Sooah from tumor is being arranged. Rap Monster asked to enter the ICU room to visit Sooah before operation starts.

“Sooah, why are you hiding it from me? You’re this sick and still choose to carry my babies… You think I’ll live fine after losing you? I will never forgive myself if anything happens to you. Now I made the hardest decision in my life. I chose to give up on our twin in order to save you. I hope you will forgive me. I’m sorry for all the hardship you’ve been bearing alone. You’ve done so much for me.” Rap Monster cried so much while expressing his sorrow to sleeping girl due to the power of medicine.

After a moment, Mrs. Seon entered.

“Joon!” Mrs. Seon called her crying son.

Rap Monster slowly turned to look at his mother. “Omma!”

He started walking to his mother and held her both arms to check her condition. “You should be resting. Why are you here?” Rap Monster worriedly asked his mother.

“I’m not hurt much. I’m just worried about you and Sooah. I heard everything about her from my staff. So you’re giving up on the twin?” Mrs. Seon heartbrokenly asked her son.

Rap Monster nodded with painful heart. His legs became weak as he couldn’t hold his feeling anymore.

“Joon, my dear son. What sin is this! You all should be living happily. God is so unfair.” Mrs. Seon burst into tears too. She hugged her son tight.

Both mother and son were crying, hugging each other while looking at the pregnant woman who is seriously sick, sleeping on bed.

“Sooah chose to carry my babies over getting treatment for her tumor… Why is she like this? I didn’t know about this at all. My heart is seriously hurt. But I can’t let her die. I’m choosing her… but Omma, I have to lose my babies… my twin who I have been looking forward to seeing their faces… I’m giving up on them. Sorry, my babies… sorry!” Rap Monster cried out his pain louder and louder and that made Sooah became conscious. Sooah couldn’t have power to open her eyes right away but she could hear what mother and son were talking. She flew her tears through her closing eyes to hear how painful she causes her boyfriend to be.

“Joon, please don’t blame yourself. You’re hurt enough already, my dear son.” Mrs. Seon tried to console her son.

“Appa, Soojun, Wonwoo and now my twin… all my beloved people are leaving me. I must be so terrible person, right? God hates me so much, right, Omma? Wonwoo died because of me. Soojun and Wonwoo used their lives to save mine. Now my babies…” Rap Monster continued crying out his pain suddenly Sooah managed to open her eyes once she heard Wonwoo has died.

“Wonwoo hik hik…” Sooah said with her weak voice.

Mrs. Seon and Rap Monster broke the hug and quickly went to Sooah.

“Sooah, Sooah! You woke up now.” Rap Monster held her hand.

Sooah shed tears painfully while collecting power to speak up. “Did Wonwoo die? He said he is doing everything in order to make us live happily… Why did he die, Joon?” she asked.

Rap Monster faced down, crying so hard with guilt.

His mother patted his back behind to calm him.

“Wonwoo saved me from bullet. He used his life to save me like Soojun. Sooah, they both died because of me. I’m the worst.” Rap Monster answered then dived his face on her hand, crying out louder and louder.

“Wonwoo hik hik!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter