Nineteen

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

Sooah woke up first in the next morning. To her surprise, she saw herself inside the mafia boss’s arm.

“Oh!!! Why is he…?” She was shocked to see herself inside his body on the same bed. She quickly checked her clothes. 

“Thanks god!” She sighed in relief when she saw herself was still wearing her clothes. She had no idea why he was here with her. She slowly moved to leave his embrace.

 

“Omo!!!” she startled when suddenly Rap Monster grabbed her hand to make her sleep inside his embrace back.

“You woke up so early.” He said without opening his eyes.

“Yeah but why are you sleeping in here? Let go of me!” she fought to leave his embrace but Rap Monster hugged her tighter, making their bodies got closer.

“Oh god, you crazy mafia! What behavior is this? Let go of me! Why are you hugging me like this? What if those sisters come and see us? I don’t want anyone to get confused. Take your hands off from me, you rude mafia.” she kept protesting.

Rap Monster opened his eyes and switched his position to top her.

/ Dead silence /

Rap Monster kept giving her a naughty stare. After a few seconds, he slowly moved his lips heading to hers... Sooah quickly turned away. "Don't!"

Rap Monster rise his hand to pat her neck.  

“Ya… you… what is this? Stop it!” Sooah turned to push on his chest.

"You're scared?" he teasingly asked. 

Sooah nodded. She became more worried when she was under him like this.

“I tell you again. Don’t you dare go to meet that guy again!” he firmly said to her.

Sooah couldn’t get it. She frowned, looking at him. “But wh-y…”

He cut her by putting his index finger on her soft lips.

“NO WHY! I’m your guardian. You ought to listen to me.” 

Sooah became teary with his order. 

“Though what you were telling me is true, I still have to talk with Minki too. I have to find out by myself that he really did that to me. You should understand that. I can’t just listen to only one side. I’ll go to talk with him. I'm not saying I don't believe you but I want to hear from him too in order to be fair.” She tried to explain.

“NO!” Rap Monster rejected in one second.

“Don’t be so unreasonable, Sir! And get off from me by now! What behavior is this!” she tried pushing on his chest again.

“Tell me you won’t go to meet him again!” he insisted for her promise.

Sooah ignored. She tried to get up from him.

“SOOAH!!!” he yelled at her and grabbed her both shoulders in anger. 

Sooah burst into tears… “Why do you like shouting at me like this? You’re too scary. Why did you scare me since this early morning? Hik hik you scary monster…”

Rap Monster felt sorry to make her cry. He got off from her.

Sooah got up to sit and continued crying.

“Hik hik how long do I have to live like this? I’m so scared. Living with you is like living in hell.” she kept saying about her fear for him. 

Rap Monster just stood still, looking at her.

 

*TOK TOK* (knocking on the door)

 

A moment later, servants came to knock on her room. Sooah turned to look at mafia boss before responded to the servants.

“What is with that stare?” he asked.

“Servants are here.” She replied.

“Then what?” he coldly asked. 

“It’s not good to let them see us in the same room like this.” she explained. 

Rap Monster burst out laughing. Sooah frowned at his sudden laughter.

“They have seen more than this.” he said. 

“What? You’re crazy.” She cursed him then got off from bed to open the door.

 

“Good morning, Miss! Oh boss is here too?” servants exclaimed once they saw their boss.

Rap Monster ignored. He went to grab his jacket which was put on the table near the bed then headed to leave.

“Don’t disobey my warning!” he shortly threatened her again then left.

Sooah felt so heavy. She began crying again after he left.

Servants felt sad to see the little girl cried so hard again since this early morning.

-----

From that day, Rap Monster became stricter with Sooah’s activities. He sent people to stalk her when she is out to school and she can only go out with the driver he has assigned for.

Sooah wanted to meet Minki so bad but she couldn't go anywhere else besides school. Her only hope is to see him back to school but he continued being absent. Even his phone can’t be contacted. Sooah became sadder and sadder day by day.

.....

"Do you like crying that much?" Rap Monster broke into her room without permission again. He saw her was sitting on her bed, crying at mid night.

Sooah was shocked to see his unchanged bad habit. 

"Why are you breaking in again? And I already locked..."

Rap Monster gave a mocking smirk. "I have spare key and it's my house, I can go in any time."

Sooah got mad. She gave up on arguing with him. She laid on bed and pretended to sleep.

Rap Monster smiled to see her cute madness. He p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter