Sixty-Five

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< At Company >

 

* Ting Ting * (message tone)

 

"Rap Mon, who is this? Your girlfriend, right? I saw her around here today. She came for a baby check up. Is she pregnant now? Wow congratulations! It's such a good news. Why don't you tell me? Well, you should be more careful with her safety and your baby too. I'm just telling." -Mino-

 

Mino sent a message with a few paparazzi pictures of Sooah at a clinic. He wanted to threaten Rap Monster about Sooah's safety. 

Rap Monster became so panic to receive this message. He has built up his worries for Sooah a lot. He couldn't be calm. He made phone call to Sooah, asking where she is then he left all work behind to pick her up. 

-----

Sooah had no idea what happened to her boyfriend. No matter how she asked, he didn't say anything. But she can feel he has something inside.

However since Rap Monster looks like he doesn't want to speak out. Anything, she doesn't insist either. 

 

"Don't go out alone again!"

"Why?"

"Don't go out without me!"

"Joon!"

"Just eat!"

 

Rap Monster immediately warned her not to go out alone. Sooah didn't take it serious. She just thinks he's in bad mood. So she didn't say anything. 

They just had a nice dinner outside then went back house together. 

-----

Rap Monster gathered his mafia members that night. He gave order to them to keep eyes on Mino and his group and gave one more order to make strict guard on his girlfriend. 

 

Sooah doesn't know what the meeting about. But she doesn't feel well because his gathering never turns out good. She tries to remain silent as she doesn't want to argue with him on this issue over again. 

 

After meeting, Rap Monster went to stay with her as usual. Both if them pretended to be fine and slept together peacefully as always.

 

Sadly, when the midnight came, Rap Monster secretly left her alone again. 

 

"Joon!!!" Sooah woke up in the midnight. She sobbed to see Rap Monster wasn't on bed again. 

Sooah began crying again while waiting him to comeback. It was a big rainy night. She was so scared and lonely. Whenever there is heavy rain at night, she will get scared as it always reminds her the night her brother died. 

 


It was 4AM in the morning. Rap Monster finally came back. Sooah pretended to sleep when Rap Monster arrived back home. 

 


"Teach them the lessons they should learn! Those brainless idiots are wrong to play with Black Swan." -Rap Monster-

"Yes boss!"

 


Rap Monster was giving some orders to his servants in front of Sooah's room. It sounded so scary and cruel. Sooah heard it all. She could guess it's all about his mafia stuff. She sobbed again. This is getting so hard for her as Rap Monster became more and more active not like what he has promised with her. However she tries to endure. She doesn't want to argue with him. 


As always Rap Monster went to change to his old pajama then came back to sleep with Sooah like nothing happens without realizing she has been knowing his mid night activities all along. 


-----///-----


NEXT DAY 


"Joon!" Sooah woke Rap Monster up as it's almost time for work. 

"I'm sleepy..." Rap Monster tiredly said without opening his eyes. 

"Aren't you going to work? It's almost 9AM now." she added. 

"I'm gonna go later. Let me sleep!" he replied then continued sleeping. 

"Fine!" Sooah left. 


Sooah really tried her best to bear with Rap Monster. He is this tired and sleepy because of going out at midnight so often lately. 

She silently locked herself in bathroom crying alone.

After a big moment, she dressed up and went out with just leaving a message that she's out to servants to inform Rap Monster for her when he wakes up. 

.....

Sooah is really stressed. She tries to not care much about his mafia activities but she couldn't help not to. She doesn't want to think much as she doesn't want to cause any affect to her baby but it's just hard. 

Sooah went randomly to do shopping at a super market and there she ran into her ex-boyfriend, Minki. 

It was a coincidence. Minki is having a farewell party tonight before he goes for a training oversea. He invited her to. Sooah wanted to refuse but as Minki insisted and kept telling that their old friends are joining too, Sooah agreed to go. 

Sooah sent a message to Rap Monster, telling him about old friends gathering. Unfortunately, her phone ran out of battery right after she sent the message so she doesn't know Rap Monster's response. 

She went to the party place earlier with Minki. 

-----

Rap Monster wasn't originally angry with her outing this time but he became mad after receiving another threatening message from Mino with Sooah and her friend photo at the night club. He became madder when she couldn't be reached via phone. 

 

"Prepare! I'm going to a night club to pick up my girlfriend." Rap Monster phoned to call out his mafia subordinators to go to get Sooah. 

-----

 

< At Night Club >

 

Sooah finally can have a little time enjoying a happy moment with her old friends. They ate, drank and talked a lot about random thing. This small reunion gave her a lot of smile on face. 

However noone noticed she is being pregnant yet as she is wearing a bit loose dress and her stomach isn't that big yet. She didn't say anything much about her life to her friends though. She just sat, drinking her juice while listening to everyone.

The small party and the whole club atmosphere were so good and fun until

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter