Two

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few weeks of resting, Soojun got better and started going back to work.

Soojun often gets injuries when he's back home. The siblings always end up arguing over the same problem.

Sooah starts hating her brother's job more and more but she can't make any change of it.

Until one rainy night, Sooah was waiting for her brother over mid-night but he still hasn't come back home yet. She was so worried. She tried calling him but he didn't pick up. She ended up falling asleep in living room.

-----///-----

"Protect the boss!!!"

Rap Monster was attacked on the way to his home after coming back from a meeting at Mafia Gathering Dinner. It was a burning fight on a highway under heavy rain. The trap was too smooth that Rap Monster's side was having hard time to get rid of the enemies.

"Boss, watch out!!!"

Soojun saw an enemy was aiming gun to shoot his boss. Soojun used his own body to protect the boss. He voluntarily received a few bullets instead of his boss. Soojun fell on the hard ground that got so wet by the rain.

Rap Monster was shocked. 

"Soojun, why would you do that?" Rap Monster sat down to carry his loyal bodyguard on his arm. He was touched by the huge sacrifice.

"Boss, Boss..." Soojun tried to speak up with his short breath.

Rap Monster held Soojun's hand. "I'll take you to hospital. Don't worry!"

Soojun who knew clearly that grim reaper is already here to collect his soul started dropping his tears.

"Boss, my sister Sooah... Sooah... Please look after her for... for me... My sister... Sooah....." Soojun struggled to speak up his last wish then closed his eyes to leave the world.

Rap Monster was hurt to lose this selfless bodyguard. He bit his lips to control his feeling. He held late Soojun's hand tighter with a promise.....  "I'll look after your younger sister for you. Rest well, Soojun! Thanks for your selfless sacrifice to me!"

By the help of Soojun, Rap Monster's life was saved and whole group managed to get rid of the enemies.

-----///-----

Sooah slept soundly until morning. She woke up and still didn't see her brother. She thought he might be busy with work as usual so she didn't think other things else. 

As school time is coming, Sooah dressed up and went to school.

Without knowing the sad news of her brother, Sooah enjoyed her school life with her friends and crush as usual until a few men in black suit who are Rap Monster’s bodyguards came to find her at her class during break time and announced the tragedy news to her…..

“Sooah, your brother has died. We came to pick you up to go to his funeral place.”

Sooah lost her soul at once. She couldn't say or react anything to those bodyguards. 

“Bro…ther…” Sooah whispered weakly then ended up fainting inside the classroom.

“Sooah, Sooah!!!” her classmates rushed to check on her.

The whole class became chaotic. They were about to take her to hospital but their action was stopped by the bodyguards.

The bodyguards called to inform their boss then Rap Monster gave order to them to take her to his place.

…..

The three bodyguards took unconscious Sooah to Rap Monster’s place. Rap Monster called a doctor to come to his house to checkup for her.

 

“There is nothing serious, Sir. She received a great shock and fainted only. She shall be woken up soon. I’ll give her some pills. Please make her take it when she wakes up.” Said Doctor.

Rap Monster nodded in understanding. Doctor gave some pills then left.

Rap Monster went close to sleeping Sooah and looked at her face without saying anything.

After having enough of looking at the little girl, Rap Monster turned to two servants who were stand by inside the room.

“Make her take this medicine when she wakes up. Then dress her up with funeral clothes and tell driver to send her to the funeral taken place.” he gave order to his servants. 

“Yes, Sir!” servants bowed to accept the order.

Rap Monster left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter