Nine

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooah woke up and already saw herself in her room. She tried to recall what happened last night.

"I remember I was crying in front of that mafia boss’s room… How could I be here?” while she was questioning herself, servants came in with breakfast in their hands.

“Miss, how are you feeling now?” servants asked her.

“I’m feeling fine… Sisters, why am I here? I remember last night I was in front of your boss’s room.” She told.

“You fell asleep in front of his room then he carried you here.” They replied.

Sooah was surprised to hear the mafia boss kindly carried her to her room. “He carried me?” she exclaimed.

“Yes he is always the one who carries you when you faint too. He never allows somebody else to touch you. So protective!” A servant said then chuckling.

“He wants to carry you by himself. Maybe for some special reasons…” another servant teased Sooah too.

 

Sooah was really surprised to know. She was busy questioning herself in her mind about the weird mafia boss that she didn’t have time to care about the teasing servants at all.

“He is so weird…” she whispered. 

Servants heard her and urgently asked. “What is weird about him?”

Sooah sighed, turning away. “Everything! Everything about him is so weird… Oh right, may I ask what his name is by the way?” she finally asked a question she has always wanted to know.

Servants turned to look at each other before giving her their reply.

Sooah soon noticed both servants’ hesitation. She frowned curiously. “Now even you both are weird. Is it too much to know about his name? Is his name SATAN or MONSTER?” Sooah joked around back.

Servants quickly nodded with serious face, got Sooah a little unwell.

“Wh..what? what is his name?” Sooah was panic, insisting.

“RAP MONSTER!!! His name is Rap Monster.” Servant decided to say it out.

Sooah jaw dropped to hear… “Oh god! Is it even a name?! Even his name says that he is a monster. I shouldn’t have asked.” 

Sooah remained silent for a while to calm herself from shocking truth.

“Are you okay, Miss?” servant patted her shoulder to snap her out from her thought.

“Boss’s manner and name may sound scary but he is a good person. Especially to you, he is so nice with you.” Another servant spoke good words about her boss to make Sooah less shocked and scared.

“Yes, she is right. No matter how nasty you treats him, he bears with it. He cares about you so much. We’ve never seen him like this before. I hope you can be a little bit nice to him.”

“Look, you even made him this injured but he is still calm and cares about you. Miss, please be nice to our boss.”

“Yes Miss, please! We beg you.”

 

Both servants tried to speak good words about their both and begged Sooah to change her behaviors toward him. Sooah started to consider about their words and the mafia boss’s deeds to her.

After a long moment of considering, Sooah made a decision. She went to the mafia boss’s room.

…..

*TOK TOK*

Sooah knocked on Rap Monster’s door room.

“Who?” he shouted from his room.

Sooah startled with the scary boss’s mad response. “Oh god, has he ever in good mood?” … she whispered to herself then tried to collect her bravery to reply him. “It’s me, Sooah.”

 

/ Dead Silence /

 

It was a long dead silence. Sooah was about to leave as she thought he ignored her. But suddenly the door opened and the boss appeared.

Rap Monster was in a neat working black suit with holding a bag in his hand.

Sooah startled with his sudden appearance. They were looking at each other into eyes.

 

“You have anything with me?” Rap Monster broke the awkwardness.

“Yes, I have something to talk with you. Are you going to work?” She hesitantly asked.

“Is it urgent?” he asked back. 

Sooah waved her head as NO…

“Then I’m going to work. Let’s talk tonight! You should prepare to go to school too.” he said then walked to leave.

Sooah wanted to ask about his wound condition but she didn’t have time for that. The boss seemed to be in hurry. She just watched the boss leaving.

 

“His forehead is still a little swollen. He should get a few days more to rest.” She whispered to herself.

She unconsciously worried about his condition.

Sooah went to dress up and went to school.
-----

[ At School ]

Sooah asked her teachers a lot today about how to take care of wound on forehead efficiently. She carefully listened and took note. She kept thinking about the injured mafia boss for the whole lesson.

“Because the wound is caused by me. Hmm I feel so bad. I hope I can do something for that Monster-shi.” 

Sooah decided to use the lesson she learnt from her teachers about wound on forehead today to practice on the mafia boss.
…..

 

“Hi Sooah!”

“Oh hi Minki!”

Minki went to find Sooah at her class as usual. The girl was already having butterflies in her stomach just to see her crush.

Minki sat down on a chair facing to her. He sweetly smiled to blushing Sooah.

“Why are you looking at me like this? I’m…” Sooah be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter