Twenty-Nine

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One week has passed..... 


"Sisters,  I'm full now. I'll get going. See you in the evening." Sooah faked a smile to servants then left. 


"Hmm... Miss. Sooah has lost weight a lot recently."

"She doesn't eat much and sometimes skip meal. She doesn't even talk much."

"She is so quiet. I'm so worried about her. I'll call to inform boss accordingly."


Servants worriedly discussed about Sooah's condition.

-----

This one week after the cold mafia boss has gone on his mission, Sooah became so quiet. She often becomes soulless.

…..

However, Sooah started to go out with Minki a lot too but both of them put themselves back to firendzone.

Today after class, Sooah and Minki went out again.

 

“Sooah, why aren’t you eating?” Minki noticed the soulless Sooah who kept looking at the plate without picking anything to eat.

It was a dead silence from Sooah.

“Sooah, Sooah!” Minki called Sooah again as she didn’t seem to hear what he was asking earlier.

"Dee?!" Sooah came back to reality. 

Minki frowned at her curiously... "What is bothering you, Sooah? You're not yourself lately." he asked straightly. 

Sooah faced down and started sobbing as she couldn't hold it anymore.

Minki rushed to go to her and softly patted her back. 

"Why are you crying? Don't cry!" he consoled her. 

"I don't know why I miss him, Minki-ah." she finally gave a reply but without lifting her face. 

Minki was surprised with her reply. He urgently asked. "Who do you miss?"

Sooah slowly lifted her face and looked at Minki. 

"Namjoon-shi, the boss of my brother! He is away for around one week now and I miss him. I don't know why." she exposed her real feeling. 

Minki became more surprised to hear Sooah is missing the scary mafia boss. 

"Minki-ah, why do I miss him?" she asked him again.

Minki gave a smile all of a sudden. Sooah frowned to see his sudden smile. 

"You love him." he shortly said but it was enough to make Sooah shocked. 

"Those eyes of you say that. The eyes you used to have for me long time ago. Now they're belong to him. You're in love again. Congratulations!" Minki explained. 

Sooah still felt lost to hear his explanation. 

Minki burst into a small laughter to see the innocent girl who doesn't realize she is in love with someone she keeps telling to the world that she hates him so much.

Minki played with her hair cutely. "You're in love, Stupid Kid. Aigoo I envy. The way your eyes shine when you talk about him is full of love, much more than you used to have for me. I can tell that!"

Sooah didn't comment anything. She just remained silent, thinking about Minki's words and explanation again and again.

The dinner night was finished with having talkative Minki talk alone.

-----

Sooah arrived home safely after a dinner with Minki. She got surprised to see everyone was gathering downstairs in front of a big TV. 


"Sooah-shi, you comeback now? Welcome back home!" the older servant greeted Sooah. 

Sooah gave a smile back then she walked to the crowd.

"Sister, what's happening? Why is everyone here? It's a bit late night now." Sooah asked. 

"Yes but it's morning in LA. You know boss's live speech is gonna be on soon so we're excitedly waiting." servant excitedly answered. 

"Live speech? So he's in LA now?" Sooah asked for a confirmation as she has no idea where and what he is leaving for. 

"You don't know he's invited to give honor speech at UNICEF? Boss is the biggest donor for UNICEF in South Korea so they invited him for a honor speech. He's the best. Ahh I can't wait anymore. He must be so good looking on international stage... Seriously, if I were younger than this, I would chase after him. He's one of the top most perfect guys in this universe." the servant told Sooah while having her daydream. 

Sooah was surprised and amazed at the same time to hear the another side fact of Rap Monster. 

 


"BOSS IS ON!!!" A few mafia exclaimed when Rap Monster appeared on TV.

Everyone quickly went quiet and paid attention to their boss. 

Sooah was standing at the very back side but she could see the TV clear too. She carefully listened to the mafia boss. 

 

"God, his English! He is so fluent in English." she murmured to herself. 

Her heart started racing as she felt so proud of him, doing a fluent English speech on such international stage.


..... "All in all, please treat the children in the entire world with love and care because children is the future of us. Thank you so much for your attention. This has been Kim Namjoon from South Korea." -Rap Monster-


*clapping*


"Omg boss is so cool."

"I don't understand what he was saying but by looking at how everyone in the same hall is clapping for him, I'm sure it was a beautiful speech."

"He has done a great job as always."

"I'm so proud of him."


Everyone kept clapping and praising their boss. 

Sooah wasn't different from them. She smiled unconsciously for the whole time watching his speech then she went upstairs to her room first. 

.....

 

"Kim Namjoon from South Korea... He was so cool, saying that." 

Sooah couldn't stop thinking and rewatching his video on internet. She felt butterflies in her stomach and couldn't stop rolling on her bed.

"What else I don't know about him? So I'm in love with someone I don't even know about him much? This is so weird. But do I really love him? Minki said my eyes said that. Hmm..."

The innocent, little girl spent almost the whole night thinking about her very fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter