Fifty-Nine

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What... What is that? Awwwww..."

 

Sooah screamed because of a dream until woke up at the middle of night. 

 

"Sooah, what's up?" Rap Monster became awake too. He rushed to get up to check on Sooah who was sitting in fear of something.

"Joon hik hik..." she hugged him. 

Rap Monster patted her head to calm her. 

"Did you have a nightmare?" he asked.

"Not really a nightmare but I got a bit scared. I saw we both were out, watching the night sky together at the place we always go in real life then when we were watching at two little stars, suddenly both stars dropped down on us. I startled so I screamed." she described about her dream while hugging him tight. 

"It's just a dream, Babe. Plus it doesn't sound a bad dream. Go back to sleep." he lured. 

Sooah felt a calm and agreed to sleep back and of course inside his comfortable arms.


"Sleep tight, Love!" *jub*

Rap Monster added a warm kiss on head to make her feel warmer. 

They continued sleeping.


-----///-----


NEXT DAY 

*Tok Tok*

 

"Miss. Sooah?" 

Both servants came to knock on Sooah's room in the early morning.

Sooah became awake by the knock.  She quickly turned to Rap Monster. He is still soundly sleeping.

 

"He must feel sleepless because I screamed so hard and made him wake up in the middle of night. Please sleep a little bit more, Babe!" she whispered with her small voice, gave him a kiss on cheek then left the bed. 

 

She grabbed the bathrobe she threw away on floor last night to cover her bare body and headed to the door. 

She opened the door. 


"Good morning, Miss!"

"Shhhh!" Sooah made shh sign to both servants who excitedly greeting her loudly.

 

"Good morning, both sisters! But let's not speak loudly." Sooah said. 

Both servants frowned with Sooah's weird gesture. She didn't even open the door fully, just only a small space to leak her head. 

"Miss... Why are you speaking this low?" the younger servant asked. 

Sooah became blushing already. She became hesitated. She turned to look at the man on her bed a little bit then turned to look at servants back.

Servants tried looking into her room. To their curiosity, they can feel somebody is inside. 

 

"Is there anybody inside, Miss?" servant continued digging. 

"Emmm... Sisters... Errr....." Sooah was stuttering. She didn't know what or how she should tell the servants. 


Suddenly..... 


"Babe, where are you? Give me a morning kiss!" Rap Monster's voice to be heard from inside. 

The girls stunned. 

Servants jaw dropped. They now could 80% guessed the relationship between their master and Sooah. 


"Omg is boss staying in your room for the whole night? And... I can guess what you both were doing according to your current look... He wanted to sleep with you by himself that's why he didn't allow us." the younger straightly said. 

Servants became blushing and assumed they both were having sweet time together last night. 

Sooah's cheeks became as red as tomato. "Sisters..." she pouted. 

"Alright, alright! Go and give our boss a kiss. He is waiting for you. See you later. hehe" 

Servants a little bit then they left as they didn't want to disturb the sweet couple's time. 

 


Sooah closed the door and went back to her bed. 

"Good morning, Boss!" she greeted him with a sweet smile. 

Rap Monster opened his arms to welcome her with his big smile too. "Come in, baby girl!" he said. 

Sooah entered his arms, sitting on his lap while her arms wrapped around his neck. 

"Have you had a good sleep?" He asked. 

Sooah nodded, she was about to agree but then she remembered about the dream. She changed her facial expression. 

 

"I'm still scared of that dream." she sobbed. 

"Aigoo... Don't be so dramatic. It's just a dream. Besides I'm right here, who dares to hurt you?" he consoled her in a fun way. 

Sooah nodded to agree to stop feeling scared of it.

Rap Monster gave her a peck on lips. 

Then they burst into a laughter together.


"Why do I feel so much happiness right now? I'm glad we're finally living happily together. Hey, let's get married!" he seized a good time to ask her to marry again. 

Sooah laughed... "What a proposal!"

"Haha isn't it sweet enough?" he asked. 

Sooah waved her head. "I saw in the dramas, there are many ways sweeter. Not proposal on bed not even have proper cloth wearing like this." she pouted cutely. 

Rap Monster smirked... "Well... Why would we copy others when we can create our own way... Right, I've got another idea. Let's do the proposal after the morning !" he said then soon pushed her to lay on bed then topped her with covering the blanket over them from toes to head. 

 

"Ya... Joon, it's morning already. We have work." -Sooah-

"This is the most important. Come on, let's work hard like last night!" -Rap Monster-

"Ahhh... ert! I'm gonna be late. Not now, Joon." -Sooah-

"I want it now. I want it now. I want it now." -Rap Monster-

"Alright.. Fine." -Sooah-

"Haha cute!" -Rap Monster-

 

They are now so crazy in love. Especially Rap Monster, he tries his best to make her pregnant his baby after got the permission from her. 

They burned up the chilly morning and this is the best morning to start their day.

-----

< At Hospital >


"Sooah, I heard you're not feeling well lately. What happened?" Mrs. Seon came to ask Sooah worriedly. 

"Ahh... I'm fine now. Thanks for your concern. I'll eat more healthy food and rest." Sooah replied. 

"Yes you should take more rest so let's stop doing night shift. Not because of my son is insisting but it's also my purpose wanting you to take rest. Joon also told me you're back to stay in his house. I'm so happy to hear that... Sooah, I believe you can give the warmness and love to my son. He's really precious to me." said the loveful mother.

Sooah just nodded to agree for the time being. She knows it's another lie she has made as she doesn't know what her risky choice will end up.

 

-----///-----

 

Since Sooah came back to live together with Rap Monster, they both became even sweeter. Rap Monster really likes showing off their relationship openly and he treats her so well. 

 

Until one day something unpleasant happened and ruined their relationship again... 

 

One evening, after work, Rap Monster came to pick up Sooah as usual. They went shopping together. 

 

< At Mall >


"... Wait! Don't tell me you're buying this?" Sooah exclaimed when Rap Monster grabbed a few pairs of baby socks.

Rap Monster smiled. "Of course!" he replied then put it in the cart.

"Oh come on, boss! It's too early. I'm not pregnant yet. Don't waste money on it!" Sooah took them from the cart. 

Rap Monster grabbed her hands. "They're too cute. Plus, we're gonna buy it anyway. Nah, I'm so excited. Let me buy it!" he insisted like a kid. 

Sooah was speechless. She laughed with the kid-like mafia boss's behavior. 

 

Rap Monster didn't just buy those cute socks but he also bought many baby clothes and toys. He excitedly bought them while Sooah just followed him behind a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter