Fifty-Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

 

Sooah has a day off today. She went out her room early to help servants cooking. She hasn't known about Rap Monster staying over his mother's house yet.

After finished cooking, she helped servants to prepare the dining table nicely. 

 

Mrs. Seon came down. 

 

"Good morning, Sooah!"

"Good morning, Mrs. Seon!"

They sat down.


"Go to call my son!" Mrs. Seon turned to give order to servants. 

Sooah stunned to hear. 


"Is Namjoon-shi here?" she asked surprisingly.

"Yes I begged him to stay last night. I don't want him to drive when he's not in a mood." Mrs. Seon replied. 

Sooah changed her expression. She faced down, feeling uncomfortable. 

After a while..... 

 

"Mrs. Seon, I'm not hungry. I'm gonna get back to room. Sorry! Please have a nice meal!" Sooah said then quickly left without letting Mrs. Seon to say anything. 


Mrs. Seon just gave a deep sigh to herself. 

"Kids!!!" -Mrs. Seon-

.....

Servants went to call Rap Monster but he didn't come out. He just told them to leave. Servants came back and reported to Mrs. Seon accordingly. Mrs. Seon told them to keep the breakfast nicely for her son to eat later then left to work. 

.....

For the whole morning, the heartbroken mafia boss just lie on bed sadly. With his carelessness of taking care himself, he fell into sickness. He has high fever and keeps coughing powerlessly after having breakfast servants kept in his bedroom. 


Sooah who is resting in the room next to him could hear his loud coughing. She carefully listened to it. She started to feel worried about him.

She came out and went to stand in front of his room. She wanted to knock his door and asked about his condition but she gave up.

She went downstairs to find servants and told them to go to ask their young master instead.

Servants went to ask their young master but he just told them to leave him alone. He even locked the room this time. 

Sooah started to feel more worried. She couldn't stay still anymore. She went to knock on his door personally. 


* Tok Tok *


"Namjoon-shi!... Namjoon-shi, are you okay?" she worriedly asked him. 


/ Dead Silence /


"Namjoon-shi, please open the door!" Sooah became panic with the dead silence. 

"Kim Namjoon, open the door!" she knocked stronger but still no reply. 


A moment later, servants brought the key to her. Sooah quickly unlocked for door.

She was so shocked to see the deeply sleeping man. She checked his temperature. 

 

"He's so hot.... Namjoon-shi!" she shook his body.

"Sister, please get me a towel and cold water." she turned to ask from a servant.

Servant quickly went to get it for her. 

Sooah ed his shirt and washed his high fever body for him. 

 


"Omg young master's body is so hot."

"He's so handsome."

 

Two young servants shyly praised about the young master's body while brushing. 

Sooah got jealous. She quickly put the towel on to hide his hot chest. 

 

"Sisters, I can take care of him as I'm a nurse. You might have a lot of work to do. Please don't worry about here!" a jealous girlfriend hurriedly chased two girls from enjoying staring at her man's body. 

"Miss, I'll wash for him. It's your day off. You should rest properly." a servant responded. 

Sooah became a bit pissed off.

"Please leave! I can take care of him by myself." she volume up her voice.

Servants got a bit scared. They don't know about her relationship with their master yet. They felt curious over a gentle girl suddenly turned to be a bit nasty. They quickly left. 

Sooah continued washing his body and frequently checked his temperature.

She relieved when his temperature went normal.

.....

After a few hours, Rap Monster woke up. Sooah quickly made space from him.

He powerlessly opened his eyes... An familiar figure to be seen. 


"Sooah..." he called her and struggled to get up.

Sooah stood still at a distance, looking at him.

"Mmm... How are you feeling now?" she asked.

Rap Monster was about to reply but he suddenly coughed again.

Sooah rushed to pat his back.

 

*Coughing*

 

Sooah went to grab a glass of water for him. 

Rap Monster received it and drank. 


"How are you feeling now?" she asked.

Rap Monster didn't reply. He turned around, looking at his bed. He saw a cold towel. He realized she was taking care of him. 


"Sorry to make you busy with me. I'm gonna go." he said then tried getting up from bed. 

Sooah pouted in tears.

Rap Monster buttoned off his shirt then grabbed his phone. 


"Come to pick me up!" he made phone call to his driver to pick him up from his mother's house as he's so weak, couldn't drive by himself. 

After finished fixing his clothes, he sat down facing down, resting while waiting for his driver to come. 

It was a big tension between them.

Sooah didn't know what to do. She just stood still, tearing up. 

 

Rap Monster lifted his pale face to look at her. 

"You can leave. Sorry to disturb you!" he told her to leave.

Sooah tried to hold her tears. She left his room without saying anything.


Rap Monster left when his driver arrived. 

Sooah cried in her room for a couple of hours after being treated coldly by him.


"This is what couple should do after they broke up. So we have to ignore each other..." -Sooah-

-----

Mrs. Seon came back in the evening. She was told by her servants about her son's sudden sickness. 


"Why would he suddenly like this? He was fine last night. Did you give him eat anything weird?" Mrs. Seon became panic, asking.

A servant stepped out. "I've cooked shrimp porridge for him. But I cooked it very clean." she told. 

Mrs. Seon became so shocked to hear. 

"Oh god, my dear son!!! My son can't eat seafood. He's allergic to all kind of seafood."

Sooah got shocked to hear about this fact of Rap Monster for the first time. 

"That's why the porridge was left over. He must have a bite then realized it's seafood....." Sooah murmured. 

 

Mrs. Seon quickly took out her phone and dialed her son.

 


On Phone 

 
"Joon-ah, how are you doing, Son? Mom is going to see you. Please tell me where you at!..... You come here?..... Okay then! I'm waiting. I'll cook for you by myself. I'm not going to be careless with you anymore. I'm sorry this happened. Mom loves you. See you soon!"


Call ended..... 

 


"How is he now, Mrs. Seon?" Sooah rushed to ask once Mrs. Seon put down the phone. 

"He said he is coming to stay here tonight. He said he wanted to be taken care by me. My son is telling me he wants me to take ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter