Thirty-One

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Backseat of the car became like a soft bed for the couple. They were still sitting inside each other’s embrace with covering their bodies by their own garment after their sweet make-love; Sooah's head on Rap Monster's shoulder while Rap Monster's arm around her tiny bare body. None of them wanted to let go of this moment. 

 

“Why did you agree with me today?” Rap Monster asked while hugging his girl tight and sometimes kissed on her head. 

“Hmm maybe I’m drunk.” Sooah replied.

“Come on, you’re not drinking at all today.” Rap Monster protested her fake answer. 

“I don’t know then.” She still didn't take his question serious.

"Aigoooo..." Rap Monster gave up on insisting for the answer. 

Sooah burst into laughter. 

"Calm down, Kim Namjoon-shi!" Sooah gave a soft console while patting on his bare, muscle chest. 

 

“By the way, you still haven’t answered me yet. Have you made up with him?” he asked again about her makeup with her ex-boyfriend.

Sooah lifted her face to look at him. Rap Monster looked at her back.

“Do you think I would agree to sleep with other man when I’m in relationship?” she asked back in teasing way.

Rap Monster got excited to hear because it means she hasn’t made up with her ex-boyfriend yet. He smiled brightly.

“I’m so happy to hear so it means I have a chance, right? I still love you though.” He confessed to her again about his unchanged love.

Sooah lost her smile all of a sudden. She released herself from his embrace. She picked up her cloth and wore it.

Rap Monster was stunned with her sudden changing of mood.

“Sooah! Why are you escaping from my question?” he asked.

Sooah didn’t reply. She just focused on wearing her cloth.

Rap Monster grabbed his cloth to wear too. The romantic moment ruined all of a sudden.

 

Sooah finished dressing up. “Let’s go home!” she suggested.

Rap Monster scoffed, showing his little madness to her.

Sooah got a little scared with his madness. She remained silence.

 

After a moment …..

 

“Let’s go home!” Rap Monster broke the silence. 

 He got out from backseat. He walked to open the door for Sooah to come out and go to sit at front passenger seat then went to his driving seat.

They remained silence on the way until reached home.

 

-----///-----

 

NEXT DAY
 
* TOK TOK *

Sooah went to Rap Monster's room in the early morning.

“I’m Sooah, Namjoon-shi!”

Rap Monster who was tying his tie for worksuit paused his action to go to open the door for her.

“Sooah! Do you have anything with me?” he asked.

Sooah nodded.

“Come in first!” he invited her in.

 

“You’re preparing to go to work?” she asked.

Rap Monster nodded then started tying his tie again.

Sooah suddenly walked close to him and grabbed his tie. “Let me tie it for you! I’m good at it.” She offered with a lovely smile.

Rap Monster pouted with a nod, still wanted to show her he is still upset with her unclear purpose last night. 

“When you’re wearing these kind of suit, you look so handsome. Don’t wear those scary black mafia outfit that much! It makes you look so scary and mean.” She said while tying for him.

Rap Monster couldn’t hold his laughter with the cute girl’s teasing. He laughed.

Sooah burst out laughing too to finally see Rap Monster stopped typing his eyebrows to her. 

 

“Alright, it’s done now.” She finished tying for him then took a few seconds to fix his shirt too.

The eyes that full of care got Rap Monster so flutter but at the same time he can’t understand why she still doesn’t accept him.

 

“So what do you have with me?” he changed the topic.

Sooah softly looked at him. 

“I want to ask for your permission. I want to sleep at my house for a night, tonight.” She said.

Rap Monster frowned. “Why?”

“I just miss my home so much so I want to stay there since today and tomorrow I don’t have class. Please, just one night! I will come back tomorrow morning and I don’t need a driver today.” She explained to him.

Rap Monster thought for a while. He didn’t want her to go at all but he understood that she would need her private time sometime. He allowed her. “Okay, you can stay there for one night. Call me if there is anything. Take care!”

“Thank you so much!” Sooah bowed to him.

 

“And one more request….” She became hesitated.

“Huh? What else? Say it!” He urgently asked.

“Can... can we hug for a while?” she gave a surprised request. Her eyes already became tearful.
Rap Monster became so worried with her weird behavior.

“Please!” she entered to cuddle him first and tight as she wants.

Rap Monster became more and more curious with her but he didn’t insist yet. He returned the hug, warmly, softly as usual.

“Please hold around my waist and please don’t ask me why!” Sooah made another suggestion.

Rap Monster followed her. He held her waist tight and never lack of warmness.

“Namjoon-shi, it’s our last time to hold our second baby together like this. I’m sorry both father and baby.” Sooah painfully talked in her mind. She was all hurtful alone. Nobody knew this amount of her pain.

 

After a long, emotional hug, Sooah released herself from Rap Monster.

"I'm gonna go. I'll be at my house. Don't worry about me! See you tomorrow!" she faked a smile then left. 

Rap Monster felt so incomplete with her word and actions but he decided to give her time and will talk with her in detail after she came ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter