Thirty-Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

Sooah stayed awake for full night, waiting outside the room worriedly, hoping Rap Monster would open his door but he didn't. Without knowing he is being unconscious, the poor girl kept crying while begging him to open the door. She just couldn't leave him without making sure he's safe. 


"Miss?" Servants came upstairs to clean. They saw the poor little girl is sitting next to the door of their boss's room. They startled. 

"Miss, what are you doing here? You look so sleepless. Oh god, look at your eyes... Have you been crying?" servants entered to check on Sooah. 

Sooah felt so weak already. "I've been waiting for your boss to open his door. He came back with injury last night but he doesn't get any treatment yet. I want to see him. Hik hik I'm so worried about him. He has been silent." Sooah told servants with her huge worry for the mafia boss.  

"He's always like this. Don't worry! He will come out when he feels better." servants commented. 

"No, we shouldn't let him do this all the time. What if he is having serious injury? It's risky. Please help me to open his room! Do you have spare key? I really want to enter. It's weird to be this quiet." Sooah insisted. 

Servants turned to look at each other for a while then decided to bring the spare key to open the door for her.

.....

"Oh god, Boss!"

Both servants rushed to go to Rap Monster who was sleeping unconsciously covering by blood around his waist and stomach area. 

Sooah was too shocked that she almost lost her breathe. She collapsed. She burst out crying on her knees at once.

"Boss, Boss! Are you okay? Please wake up!... Oh god, what should we do? He's fainting not sleeping." both servants became chaotic.

"Call a doctor in hurry, please! Call a doctor to save him. Or phone his mother! She's a doctor." Sooah requested with her unstable mental. She's afraid that he's not even fainting. 

 

The younger servant quickly went to make a phone call.

And another one came to carry Sooah to stand up. 

 

"He's still breathing, right?" Sooah asked with fear. 

"He is. He is just fainting. Come closer to him!" servant said. 

Hearing that, Sooah got a bit braver to walk to him. She slowly sat down next to him. She kept dropping her tears like waterfall after saw his clear condition.

"Miss, he's often like this. But he's gonna be okay. Please don't worry too much." servant consoled Sooah. 

Sooah knew everyone in here may already get used seeing him in this condition but she still can't get used or she will never be able to get used.

"I don't want to get used seeing him like this. It's painful." she said and wouldn't calm down her crying. 

Servant was touched with her reply... "Look like he has become someone important to you already. The way you're crying for him could shake the whole world. I'm so soft." servant started sobbing too. 

"It's breaking my heart to see him like this. You know the moment we entered his room and saw him, my breath was stopped automatically. I thought I gotta die too if he has anything." Sooah admitted her feeding earlier.  

Servant smiled to hear her answer that full of love for her boss. "You already love him, Miss." servant confidently said. 

Sooah turned to the servant. She gave a nod with running tears. "I do. I do love him so much now but it's not important anymore. He told me to leave here in less than one month."

"What if you tell him that you love him too? I mean all of us can see how much he loves you. Confess that you love him and date each other!" Servant gave idea. 

Sooah urgently waved her head in repeat. "I don't suit him. I don't suit anyone." she faced down. 

Servant walked to pat her back. "I can feel you have a burden. Share me when you feel like." 

"Thank you Sister! By the way, please keep a secret that I love him. I don't want anyone to know especially him. Just around one month I will leave here and everything will be nothing. Nothing to him, nothing to me. We'll be nothing to each other." Sooah begged to keep her real feeling for Rap Monster in secret. 

Servant gave a nod in understanding and promise. 

 

Sooah turned to look at the sick man's face. "Soon, I'll not be able to see him this close anymore." she sadly looked at him. 

Then she put her hands on his wound gently... "You must be so hurt. Doctor is gonna be late so I'm gonna cure for you. I will stop your pain. You don't deserve any pain, you the man I'm so in love now."

 

She said to him then stood up to go to find medical stuffs for cleaning his wound. She did it with the help of servant.

She ed his shirt then started washing his bloody wound. She was relieved to see his wound was light. She applied medicine for him and bandaged it carefully. 

 

"Please go to cook some hot soup for him!" she told servant to make a soup after finished helping her curing his wound. 

 

Now Sooah was left alone with unconscious Rap Monster.

She bent down to kiss on his bandage. "May you wake up with no pain!" she used her kiss to remove his pain.

The young soon-to-be nurse kept holding his hand tight to give him warmness in the name of nurse who has duty to save people's life and a ordinary girl who wants to take out all pain from her beloved man's body. 

 

Until..... 

 

"Joon, Joon!!!" Mrs. Seon arrived. 

Sooah quickly made space from Rap Monster and wiped her tears. She stood up and bowed to Mrs. Seon. "You've come now, Mrs. Seon." 

Mrs. Seon burst into tears and entered to check her son. "Joon, my beloved son! What happened to him?"

"I think he was shot by gun on his left waist. Luckily the wound was light and bullet didn't stuck in. I've washed, applied medicine and bandaged for him." Sooah told abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter