Four

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NEXT DAY

Sooah began crying again when she woke up. 

 

"Miss, please eat something! You haven't eaten anything for 3 days in a row now. We cooked porridge for you. Please eat!" Servants tried persuading Sooah. 

Sooah kept refusing. Though she is so weak now, she still refuses to eat. She became weak time by time. 

Servants ran out of ability to persuade her. One of them went to inform Rap Monster. 

.....

"Miss, please! Eat something and take medicine." -servant-

"No, I want to leave here. I want to go to my brother." -Sooah-

"Miss, you are getting so weak. Please don't torture yourself like this!" -servant-

"Brother hik hik  brother... I miss Brother. Hik hik" -Sooah-

 

While a servant was holding a plate of porridge for Sooah to eat but Sooah kept refusing, Rap Monster entered. 

 

"Boss!" the servant bowed to show respect to their boss. 

Sooah who was laying on bed crying rushed to get up to sit. She started feeling scared by seeing him. 

Rap Monster glanced at the uneaten breakfast and untaken medicine. He groaned. 

Sooah as well as servants started to feel worried with the mafia boss's eyesight. 

 

/ Death Silence /

 

"I want to leave here." Sooah broke the silence. 

Rap Monster stared at her. 

Sooah felt more worried with his stare but she spoke up again. "I'm going to leave here."

She got up from bed and was walking to the door. 

Rap Monster finally spoke up to stop her. 

"I don't like talking the same thing twice. Memorize what I said to you yesterday by yourself." 

Sooah paused from walking.  

"What?" she exclaimed. 

Sooah recalled what he said yesterday. She remembered. "... But I won't live here. I have home. Why should I live here?"

Rap Monster gave a big sigh. 

Yet, Sooah didn't get scared by that. She put her fear for him at a side and started yelling what she wants to say to him. 

"You make my brother die. You ended his funeral without asking my idea. You're detaining me here... What the hell are you thinking?" she angrily yelled at him. 

Servants choked up with her sudden big voice and fearless words to the scary boss. 

Rap Monster was a bit stunned with her words too. He widened his eyes, looking at her in disbelief.  

"What? You can't speak already? Tell me what are you doing this for?" she added to make him answer. 

"I'm now your guardian." he finally answered.  

"That's even worse. You're not my father, not even have a little drop of blood alike me. How do you become my guardian? It's enough. You must let me leave here! Please think it's what you should do to a sister of a man who died because of you, Mr. Mafia." Sooah said more rude words to him. 

Both servants who know the boss is being angry with all disrespectful words, spoke up to stop Sooah.  "Miss, don't say something like that to him!" 

Sooah turned to reply to the servants. 

"Why can't I? Don't you think it's weird? He killed my brother and he locks me here... It's weird. He has mental illness or what? I have to speak up what I have inside my heart right now." 

Rap Monster nodded with a dead smirk then he bit his lips to hold his anger.

"Alright, say what you want! You both stand a side." he gave order to servants to move from Sooah. 

Then he stepped closer to her. Sooah started to feel hesitated.

 

Now they are so close, facing each other. Sooah acted brave to face him.

"Say it!" Rap Monster told her again. 

"Oh ok... I wanna leave here. No, I will leave here. I won't stay here. I don't need guardian. And I hate you. " she clearly said it again. 

Rap Monster clenched his teeth after listened to her. Sooah got scared. She faced down, stopping looking into his eyes. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter