Seventy-Three

Monster in His Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

< At Hospital >

 

“The tumor is getting so big and serious.” Doctor shortly said in low tone to Sooah.

Sooah started weeping after heard.

“Will it harm my twin? I mean only around 3 months and half until I give birth. Do I seem like be fine until that?” Sooah asked worriedly, focusing on her twin’s safety.

Doctor gave a big sigh while looking at the tumor’s scan.

“It’s hard to say. I don’t think you can keep until their real due date. I think these babies can’t be born naturally.” Doctor replied.

Sooah became more panicked. “What do you mean, Doctor? I can do whatever to save my babies.”

“Hmm according to your condition you can’t let go of the pain until your due date so your twin should be taken out before you would die together with them. That is the only way to save the twin. I suggest you to do operation to take out your babies in their seventh month. We can’t wait any long. The fastest, the high percent we can save them.” Doctor explained.

Sooah was heartbreaking, listening to doctor. She started to feel sorry for her twin more and more.

“I got it. If it’s the safest way to save my babies… But I feel so upset that they have to be preterm babies. I can’t give them better than this.” Sooah got mental breakdown. She started crying so hard and painfully.

Doctor softly went to pat on Sooah’s back as she understood her regular patient’s burden.

“The babies have high percent to survive but you don’t. I’m sorry to say this but you’ll risk leaving the world by then as your tumor is too late to be cured now.” Doctor announced the saddest result and there doctor started sobbing too.

Sooah cried harder and harder. Not really because of going to die soon but because she isn’t able to live longer with her lover and babies.

“Sorry, little girl! You have been suffering a lot. Sorry I can’t help more than this.” Doctor hugged Sooah, crying together with her and apologized a few times.

“I got it. Hik hik please don’t be sorry! I made this choice by myself. You’ve helped me a lot already. I feel so lucky to come to you.” Sooah tried to be positive, giving response to doctor.


Both patient and doctor hugged and cried for a long moment. It’s the saddest and most emotional moment to them so far.

After getting tumor case checked, Sooah left the hospital and randomly walked alone on the street without direction. She was completely broken but not hopeless as at least her babies have high percent to live.

 

“At least I am able to give the man I love two babies. I know it was a selfish decision to keep this both babies from the first place but I’m glad they’re going to make it. With or without me, I believe Joon will be the best Papa.” -Sooah-

 

-----///-----

 

“Wonwoo, I assign an important work to you.” Mino called out Wonwoo.

Wonwoo quickly stepped out to receive the order. “Yes boss!”

“I want you go to play with Rap Monster’s mother. Same old style like what my father did to his father and younger sister. Make his mother die in the traffic accident! Make it look like one! I want Rap Monster to suffer from losing his loved people one by one before his turn.” Said the cruel boss.

Wonwoo was so shocked to hear. He almost teared up by anger but he tried to hold.

“This time is his mother and next is his girlfriend and his babies. I will kill her before she gives birth. This will make him hurter. Haha he can’t even see his baby’s face. I will kill his pregnant girlfriend and enjoy his pain. He would be crazy that time. I can’t wait to see.” The evil boss cruelly added his cheap, cruel plan to ruin Rap Monster’s life.

Wonwoo faced down and clenched his fists to hold his feeling.

“Yes boss!” Wonwoo forced himself to say yes while his inside wanted to stab the cheap Mino a million stabs.

…..

After getting an order from his current boss, Wonwoo became so sad and worried. He went to cry out his pain alone in his room.

“Boss does love his mother a lot. How do I suppose to do? If only I can find the evidence to reveal that cheap man’s past crimes fast. Sometimes I really wonder if choosing to be a spy here is the best way to help boss?... I’m just useless as usual… Mrs. Seon is his target. If I don’t do, others will do and they may make it worse than me. What should I do? Soojun ah, give me some light!” Wonwoo was stressed out alone to think of best way to get rid of this time order.

After thinking for like a half day, Wonwoo decided to a plan.

Wonwoo knew Sooah and Rap Monster have moved to live in Mrs. Seon’s house so he went there. He forced to enter there when Rap Monster hasn’t come back. No matter how the servants tried to stop him from breaking in, he didn’t listen. He showed off his gun to shut up the servants.

"Call out Sooah for me! I came here to get her." he yelled out the order to servants but none of them dared to move or say anything.

 

Sooah who was in the room upstairs came to downstairs after hearing the noise. She was so shocked to see Wonwoo was travelling around the living area while all female servants were shaking in fear holding each other.


“Won-woo…” she called him in fear to see him in dark outfit wit gun in hand.

Wonwoo turned to Sooah once he heard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter